• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash of Clans CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tier 1: AP: Yes, the Barbarian can destroy heavily fortified buildings... after over 50 hits for the town hall, I'm pretty sure that would count as 9-B not 9-A, but oh boy am i just getting started. Speed: Subsonic, Supersonic, Supersonic+. Barbarians are subsonic for dodging cannon balls, alright! but on the goblin profile it states that Barbarians view cannon balls in slow motion, and on the archer profile it states that archers can avoid attacks from goblins, who are a speed tier above archers. just no.
Barbarians: DPS scaling? for Lifting Strength? are you serious? DPS is game mechanics most of the time anyway but using DPS for Lifting Strength is just ridiculous. Durability should scale directly from the Valkyrie since Barbarians are the one getting thrown around in the calc. I'm pretty sure those stamina feats would call for type 2 immortality of some description, I don't even KNOW what to make of intelligence except bad.
Archers: I listed my issues with AP and Speed above, especially DPS scaling. why do Archers, a unit that doesn't do close quarters, or even melee at all, have SS scaling to AP? The tower falling down for stamina is literally a Durability feat. I'm fairly sure that range would be tens of meters.
Goblins: once again DPS scaling. LS should scale to someone somewhere. Hit Points=game mechanics most of the time. city-wide distances is a durability feat not a stamina feat. Standard Melee Range not just "Melee Range". "A money bag to hold stuff in" ... wow!

Tier 2:
Giants: wow! AP isnt going by DPS scaling! Scale speed to Valk. im about 99% sure Giants have way better LS feats then class 1, or you know just scale him to Valkyrie.(wow, nothing else wrong!)
Wizards have nothing wrong with them except for scaling
Electro Dragon has inconsistency with other profiles, especially having separate keys for higher levels. also nothing shown for that "Low" stamina rating.

Tier 3:
Dragons should have something listed for stamina.
P.E.K.K.A.: Scale her to Valkyrie(this means AP, SS, Dura, Speed, probably LS,) "Likely higher" wow, such a good profile! im so impressed on that LS value.(come on now, I thought these got better as we went along.) "Intelligence: Mid-low, does not seem very smart and can get distracted by butterflies" this sums my thought on that up
Nothing is wrong with Valkyries. you know except for Hypersonic speeds.

Others:
Barb King: should literally scale, not much to say.(this means AP(at least for second key), LS, SS, Durability)
Builders: holy crap there isnt much wrong with them! but uh, Aren't Builders usually portrayed as being smaller then normal humans? should probably be Standard Melee Range.
The Chief: Age: should be unknown. Gender: should be unknown.
These CRT's were suggested by DaReaperMan

A better way to put it is this

Overall: removing DPS scaling and hit point scaling, all have Supersonic speed

Barbarians: 9-B, possibly High 8-C AP, High 8-C durability, average or unknown intelligence

Archers: 9-B, possibly High 8-C AP, 9-B possibly High 8-C durability, tens of meters of range

Goblins: 9-B, possibly High 8-C durability and AP, move the kicked city-wide gap feat to Durability, Standard Melee Range

Giants: 9-B, likely High 8-C Ap, class 10 or 50 LS

Wizards: 9-B, likely High 8-C durability and AP

Electro Dragon: inconsistency with all other CoC troop profiles(two keys), explanation for low stamina, Supersonic speed

Dragons: Explanation for high stamina

P.E.K.K.A.: High 8-C durability and AP, Class 10 or Class 50 LS, Intelligence below average

Valkyrie: removal of Hypersonic speed

Barbie King: 9-B, likely High 8-C durability and AP for first key, High 8-C durability and AP for second key

Builders: 9-B, likely High 8-C durability and AP, Standard Melee Range

The Chief: unknown age and gender

Last edited:
There are more feats from Clash-a-rama which I have calculated earlier that have to be discussed along with stuff like an in-game statement of wizards being able to trap a storm cloud into a Hidden Tesla.

There are more feats from Clash-a-rama which I have calculated earlier that have to be discussed along with stuff like an in-game statement of wizards being able to trap a storm cloud into a Hidden Tesla
oh goodie! this CRT is about getting the pages out of being outdated to hell and back!

Well I don't know the verse and there aren't any scans posted. The OP should update the post with relevant evidence for everything first so it's be able to be properly evaluated.

Well I don't know the verse and there aren't any scans posted. The OP should update the post with relevant evidence for everything first so it's be able to be properly evaluated.
its mostly scaling, i could probably find a video on youtube for the barabarians and such

What video do we need ? (Give me more context I'll try to search it)
Actually I downloaded CoC to check, its 50+ hits from lvl 1 Barbarians, unfortunately I don't have any game video on my tablet so I can't show you though that, and I wasn't talking video context, I searched "How many hits does it take for a Clash of Clans Barbarian to destroy a Town Hall" and got tutorials.

Don’t quite a few of the feats for this verse come from promotional videos and ads? That would invalidate a lot of the feats, right?

How does the scaling works ? Idk I'm just gonna mention this weird stuff
here is the durability chart "Hitpoints" for the PEKKA character
hrutlab.jpeg

current PEKKA in game is level 9 which has 6,700 hitpoints/ durability
does that mean looking at level 1 durability hitpoints of 2800 would be currently give PEKKA 2.4x advantage
2.4 x 2800 = 6720
Pekka is currently 8-C at 2 Tons of TNT
level 9 with 2.4x advantage would be 2x2.4 = 4.8 tons High 8-C

Last edited:
here is the durability chart "Hitpoints" for the PEKKA character
hrutlab.jpeg

does that mean looking at level 1 durability hitpoints of 2800 would be currently give PEKKA 2.4x advantage
2.4 x 2800 = 6720
Could be game mechanics, but yes I think that is how we should go about this, it would give accurate numbers on the troops, hit points are game mechanics but they give more accuracy

so you think High 8-C would be more suitable
I think having two tiers would work better for AP on most troops, also PEKKAs are consistently above Valkyries even at lvl 1, they are the strongest ground troop physically after all.
A better way to put it is this

Overall: all have Supersonic speed

Barbarians: 9-B, possibly High 8-C AP, High 8-C durability, average or unknown intelligence

Archers: 9-B, possibly High 8-C AP, 9-B possibly High 8-C durability, tens of meters of range

Goblins: 9-B, possibly High 8-C durability and AP, move the kicked city-wide gap feat to Durability, Standard Melee Range

Giants: 9-B, likely High 8-C Ap, class 10 or 50 LS

Wizards: 9-B, likely High 8-C durability and AP

Electro Dragon: inconsistency with all other CoC troop profiles(two keys), explanation for low stamina, Supersonic speed

Dragons: Explanation for high stamina

P.E.K.K.A.: High 8-C durability and AP, Class 10 or Class 50 LS, Intelligence below average

Valkyrie: removal of Hypersonic speed

Barbie King: 9-B, likely High 8-C durability and AP for first key, High 8-C durability and AP for second key

Builders: 9-B, likely High 8-C durability and AP, Standard Melee Range

The Chief: unknown age and gender
The above is how we go about tiering for the most part

Electro dragon:
Has slow flight speed and it requires troops in front to tank air defenses for him to fire his electro blast. I agree with the rest of the scaling.

Electro dragon:
Has slow flight speed and it requires troops in front to tank air defenses for him to fire his electro blast. I agree with the rest of the scaling.
Hmm, should I get to applying this? And using the Miner calc to have a number on 9-B troops

2.4 x 2800 = 6720
Pekka is currently 8-C at 2 Tons of TNT
level 9 with 2.4x advantage would be 2x2.4 = 4.8 tons High 8-C
We can't scale like that, no. That both relies on game mechanics and uses hitpoints, which don't exist in our tiering system, as the scaling system, which can't be done. You can say that a level 9 Pekka is >> a level 1 Pekka, if that's relevant?

We can't scale like that, no. That both relies on game mechanics and uses hitpoints, which don't exist in our tiering system, as the scaling system, which can't be done. You can say that a level 9 Pekka is >> a level 1 Pekka, if that's relevant?
thats also good lol

What has been decided here?
Scaling every tier 2-below troop as well as builders to 9-B, possibly/likely High 8-C, scaling tier 3 above troops directly to Valkyrie's High 8-C, as well as removing game mechanics from the profiles. There's also a miner calc to be reviewed
There is this calc unused for Miner
This one, and we already have Valkyries calc done so if someone can review this and/or recalc it if it isn't good that would be good! And its also why I have refrained from linking to the Miner calc on any profile.

Anyway, as long as the statistics are based on calculations, they should probably be fine to apply.

Anyway, as long as the statistics are based on calculations, they should probably be fine to apply.
I mean, it feels wrong scaling the tier 1 and 2 troops directly to Valkyrie, so 9-B, since the feats are there in the form of every troop going through stone walls and higher via fragmentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back