• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash of the would-be ultimate lifeforms (Kars vs Muzan)

noisyPitta

She/Her
I've found a ton of threads comparing these two, in which Kars always seems to win. However, these fights always use Ultimate Kars and not his base form. With equal stats I feel like this might be a closer fight based purely on biology, skill and tactics.

• Stats and speed equalised.
  • Both are in character, with the motivation that whoever wins this fight instantly becomes immune to sunlight.
  • No prep time or prior knowledge
  • Fight takes place in an open field 1 hour from dawn. Running away does not count as a win.

Kars:
Muzan:
Incon:

What would happen if the two of those collided ? I don't know how potent Muzan's absorption is, but Kars does so on cellular level, not to mention Kars has huge IQ advantage, regeneration seems to be fairly on his side aswell, the only thing I can see going for Muzan is BDC, but then again, Kars would likely regen. Count me as Incon for now, but I'm leaning towards Kars.

What would happen if the two of those collided ? I don't know how potent Muzan's absorption is, but Kars does so on cellular level, not to mention Kars has huge IQ advantage, regeneration seems to be fairly on his side aswell, the only thing I can see going for Muzan is BDC, but then again, Kars would likely regen. Count me as Incon for now, but I'm leaning towards Kars.
Muzan's resisted attacks on the cellular level according to the profile. They also have similar regen unless you give Kars the possibly Mid High.

Muzan has a big AP advantage I guess, would injecting Kars with his own blood be enough to kill him? He could pretty easily beat him into mush and go from there.

I don't know that absorbing eachother is a valid wincon here, both sides are pretty evenly matched in that regard. Kars' IQ would definitely help him here, and I feel like it might keep him alive for a while
would injecting Kars with his own blood be enough to kill him? He could pretty easily beat him into mush and go from there.
It wouldn't work on Kars since he has a similar level of body control. From what I understand, Muzan's blood injection works so well on humans because they have no capacity to control their body to prevent it. Kars could easily modify his circulatory system to defend against it, especially considering Esidisi uses a similar move, so its not impossible he would know how to counter it.

Muzan's resisted attacks on the cellular level according to the profile. They also have similar regen unless you give Kars the possibly Mid High.

Muzan has a big AP advantage I guess, would injecting Kars with his own blood be enough to kill him? He could pretty easily beat him into mush and go from there.
Yeah, well luckily stats are equalised lol, and I am going with his top regen value he has on his profile.

I don't know that absorbing eachother is a valid wincon here, both sides are pretty evenly matched in that regard. Kars' IQ would definitely help him here, and I feel like it might keep him alive for a while

It wouldn't work on Kars since he has a similar level of body control. From what I understand, Muzan's blood injection works so well on humans because they have no capacity to control their body to prevent it. Kars could easily modify his circulatory system to defend against it, especially considering Esidisi uses a similar move, so its not impossible he would know how to counter it.
If that is the case, what wincon does Muzan have ? Kars would have superior regen and superior IQ, and resist all shit Muzan's got, this seems like a stomp, but let's wait.

Back