• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
The two characters who got buffed to 4-A who I don't believe should be at that level lol jk. You guys know more than me on this subject so I have no right to complain. Anyway, peak power, bloodlust, to the death.
Buuhan
Cloud Strife (Dissidia 2015)

The way you phrased that comment made it sound like Cloud wouldn't hurt Fat Buu in the first place.

Oh, I forgot to mention. Since this thread was created, Buu got a speed upgrade. So speed equalized.

Cloud almost but doesn't quite stomp. his hax is more viable than Buu's and he's much higher than Buu in the realm of Solar System Level

I would say majin buu would win this since he can absorb cloud with a piece of him, or turn him into candy and eat him. Not to mention his Regenerationn makes it nigh-impossible for him to die.

@KillitwithC4

Mind telling me how Buu is going to get past Time Stop, Instant Death, Petrification, and Transmutation?

KillitwithC4 said:
I would say majin buu would win this since he can absorb cloud with a piece of him, or turn him into candy and eat him. Not to mention his Regenerationn makes it nigh-impossible for him to die.
Cloud is able to KO him in one good hit since Cloud is in the megafoe range while Buuhan isn't even in the kilofoe.

Reppuzan said:
@BtB
Please don't assign Majin Buu arbitrary values when no calc exists for him.
We know he's roughly 20x stronger than Cell via using SSJ multipliers, which would not put him in the Kilofoe range.

Cloud would one-shot even if he was.

KillitwithC4 said:
He has the intellect of piccolo and gohan combined, he can think of a way to absorb him like he did with vegito.
Their combat intellect is overrated as they can't defeat opponents drastically more powerful than themselves. if Buu tried absorbing him Cloud would blast his way through. Cloud is still far more powerful

Better yet, he would blast Buu to pieces the second the fight starts, or hax him.

The difference between piccolo, Gohan, and buu is that buu has a few set of hax, like turning someone into candy, or absorbing them. Also slicing up buu into pieces won't help cause he can regenerate even if he turns into gas.

KillitwithC4 said:
The difference between piccolo, Gohan, and buu is that buu has a few set of hax, like turning someone into candy, or absorbing them. Also slicing up buu into pieces won't help cause he can regenerate even if he turns into gas.
Which won't work on someone far stronger. It isn't hax if it can't be used to beat someone stronger than you. And Cloud could easily break out of absorption.

He can't regen if Cloud petrifies him then shatters him, or turns him into a toad then crushes him.

It can work. Hax is hax. Nothing can change that, and if he was turned into a toad, he can just come back since he can regenerate pretty fast. And he'll trick cloud by letting himself get cut, and leave a piece out to absorb him from behind.

KillitwithC4 said:
It can work. Hax is hax. Nothing can change that, and if he was turned into a toad, he can just come back since he can regenerate pretty fast. And he'll trick cloud by letting himself get cut, and leave a piece out to absorb him from behind.
Hax is not hax if it can't be used on someone stronger than you (Vegito is stronger than Buuhan and that made his hax useless, so it would be useless on Cloud)

If he was turned into a toad he would lose his regenerative properties.

And cloud would just bust himself out.

The amount of has at clouds disposal greatly outweighs those Buuhan brings to the table. Time manipulation, transmutation, summoning, poison, instant kills, etc. Giving it to Cloud.

BruceTheBatman said:
KillitwithC4 said:
Hax is not hax if it can't be used on someone stronger than you (Vegito is stronger than Buuhan and that made his hax useless, so it would be useless on Cloud)
If he was turned into a toad he would lose his regenerative properties.

And cloud would just bust himself out.
Cloud doesn't have ki, and he can't fly. Buu can also blow up the planet and let him suffocate in space.

If they are bloodlusted and BFR is not banned, Buu should win. He has zero qualms about destroying the planet and letting Cloud die in space.

Assaltwaffle said:
If they are bloodlusted and BFR is not banned, Buu should win. He has zero qualms about destroying the planet and letting Cloud die in space.
Cloud can kill him before then and Buu doesn't blow up the planet in-character

@BtB The OP stated it was a bloodlusted fight. Buuhan in character wouldn't BFR quickly, but bloodlusted he absolutely would. In character Cloud definitely wins by virtue of hax like petrification.

Can I ask the OP which Materia has Cloud at his disposal? Because there is some good hax in there.

oh, so Cloud is using the Master Materia? okay, then, he wins via insta-death/petrification/transmutation magic. because the candy beam is easier to dodge, and bloodlusted buu isnt eating anyone, he beats them to a pulp (like kid buu). Also, Cloud has shown resistance to magic while buu not, he can also resort to his time manipulation and stop/slow him down.

Buu's regen is no problem since cloud has ways to bypass it (already said them). Also, if Buu would be about to destroy the planet to win, cloud only needs to cast Stop or summon whatever (since summoms take people to another dimension in order to cast it) so... no problem there.

Back