• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cloud vs Smash Bros Cast

In honor of recent events, I decided to make this fight.

Cloud fights each character individually and is completely healed each fight.

How far does he get?

You should really put this in a specific order. It could either start with him stomping a bunch of them in a row to getting destroyed in the first round.

Sheoth said:
You should really put this in a specific order. It could either start with him stomping a bunch of them in a row to getting destroyed in the first round.
It doesn't really matter if he loses. This is mostly just a thread to see how far he'd go and where he'd stop.

Yeah, but there isn't any order in which he is running this. Like which character does he fight first, which last, etc. Because Pietro above literally just answered the question...

But suit yourself...

I don't think he gets stomped by Samus, I think he actually has an OK shot. They are close enough in AP (5-A to low 4-C), have basically equal speed and Cloud probably has more hax. I'd say Cloud could beat Samus.

He can beat a lot of Smash though but loses to the top tiers really hard.

Speed and hax. Plus the difference is bare minimal (At least 1 tenaton vs. 3 tenatons), so it ultimately doesn't matter.

Loses to Shulk (obviously), Mario (full power), and Bowser (full power).

Likely loses to Kirby and Meta Knight.

Has a shot against Samus, but I'd still lean more towards Samus.

Obviously loses to Master Hand, Crazy Hand, and Tabuu, but I don't think we're including them.

This is just off the top of my head, so I might be forgetting some notable opponents.

I don't see how he wouldn't lose to Luigi either (who does the same stuff as Mario in Galaxy). He obviously gets stomped by Rosalina, Ness & Sonic as well.

Mega Man could also put up a fight in Composite, that's really close to call.

I'd probably lean more towards Cloud on that one, just because Dedede isn't nearly as skilled as Meta Knight or as versatile as Kirby. Not to say he doesn't stand a chance, but I'd likely give that to Cloud 6/10 or 7/10.

OK, so list of Smash characters that beat Cloud definitely:

Sulk

Rosalina

Ness

Sonic

Bowser

Mario

Luigi

Kirby

List of people that are likely to win:

Samus

Meta Knight

List of people that could win under certain circumstances:

Link

King Dedede

Mega Man

Olimar (his ship is OP but he himself is not)

Pac-Man (Look at his stats)

That sound about right? There might some others who could fall in the last category.

Obviously Cloud beats the rest.

GA Pacster might be able to take Cloud down in planet form, but the Space Board isn't exactly something to consider standard equipment.

I'm not so sure about Link beating Cloud, and the composite Link page is total BS.

Duck Hunt can just have the player turn the game of- /aerith'd

Link is 50x stronger than Clous, so how is Cloud hurting him?

4-C Small Star 1.254x1040 to 6.276x10412.998x1030 to 1.5x10322.998 Tenatons
to 150 Tenatons
~50x

That assumes Cloud is the lowest bound for 5-A, when is output is >>1 tenaton, plus, there are his Limit Breaks.

Credible Hulk said:
to 150 Tenatons
~50x
Cloud is high 5-A efficiently + he is FTL+

Credible Hulk said:
to 150 Tenatons
~50x
Because star-level Link is utter wank, that's why. If we use blatant outlier attack animations as feats then Cloud can tank a supernova. Link doesn't even get the Golden Gauntlets in the story, so there's no implication that the Master Sword is an "upgrade" from it (which, I SHIT YOU NOT, is the reasoning for star-level Link: The Gauntlets have a planet level feat IN A BLATANTLY NON-CANON GAME and the Master Sword is blindly assumed to be a whole tier higher), never mind that literally no one else in the Zelda Universe even approaches that level of power in any other instance, AND the fact that there are just as many things wrong with that attack animation as there are with Supernova's.

Plus it's outside the story mode. It's non-canon within non-canon. Can't get any less canon than that.

Back