• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Code Geass Mindhax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
So.

Lelouch is currently said to have 2A mindhax for a feat done in a Non-Canon manga and there are no other showings of anything else coming close to this.

Is this not an outlier?

I have to admit it. I do not think mindhaxing a 2-A character means you can mindhax an infinite multiverse. Why would resistances scale with AP?

This is a thing for a CRT, but I personally think that unless a character explicityl mindhaxes an infinite multiverse or something like that, it shouldn't be assumed it can because you can mindhx someone with 2-A AP.

2A Potency and Range are two vastly different things.

Mindhaxing something infinitely above you is infinitely above any form of finite mindhax

God is the collective unconscious of humanity across an infinite multiverse, so he's still mind haxing an infinte amount of people essentially.

Monarch Laciel said:
God is the collective unconscious of humanity across an infinite multiverse, so he's still mind haxing an infinte amount of people essentially.
Then that is all that is needed.

But Matt is saying that this is both a non-Canon manga and an outlier. So I'll just sit back and watch.

Also, it is not an outlier.

Saying this is an outlier is like saying that any time someone gets a power up, if they are significantly stronger than before, it's an outlier. It's like saying Goku becoming Low 2-C after a powerup is an outlier. It's like saying Ren becoming 1-A through a power up after being tier 7 is an outlier.

The powerup boosted his mind hax enough that it could mind hax the collective unconscious of all humanity.

All that needs to be determined here is whether or not Nunally is completely non-canon, or if it is just in another universe.

It's not main Lelouch, lol. It's an AU non-canon manga. You can't use it to scale to the anime.

Also God isn't a sentient entity in Code Geass. God is just another name for the Collective Unconscious.

Dude

Canon Lelouch mind haxes the collective unconscious, which is referred to as god.

NoN reveals that Eden Vital, also referred to as god, exists across multiverse, and that multiverse is infinite

The Collective Unconscious isn't sentient or a literal god.

Existing in multiple universes simultaneously =/= being tier 2.

Also that manga isn't canon so it can't apply.

The one who did the feat is Lelouch, the main canon Lelouch (Nightmare of Nunnally Lelouch doesn't even have Mindhax anyway). The proof of Multiverse exist in code Geass is from spin-off manga, the main universe is included as shown in the scan above.

Also, the feat is literally the first feat from Lelouch using two eyed Geass. So, this is not outlier.

"Omnipresent energy"

"Rules over creation"

"Exists in every space-time"

"Capable of interfering in events" (in case you thought it could do anything and just existed as a mindless force)

I can't believe you're arguing this thing isn't tier 2

Lelouch also commands the collective unconscious to help him out, so yes, it is sentient

Matthew Schroeder said:
How do we even know she is the ruler of all creation and that that's not just the belief of the people?
Because it's Marriane saying it? She's done her research

Are we really coming down to the "it's not an omniscient being who always tells the truthsaying it, so it might not be true, so we can't use it" argument? Because that's a dumb argument. She's a reliable source

So is there any reason this isn't just a really powerful range feat instead of an AP feat? I don't think being a collective consciousness across space-time is 4 Dimensional?

For reference only, "Main Series Lelouch" and "NoN Lelouch" are completely two different person. One is basically a skinny boy with mind trick the other is a skinny boy with superhuman ability that allows him to takes on Knightmare on his own (Oh, forgot to mention he can shot beams of light and can teleports).

Wait, I'm a bit confused. Is this all coming from the events of episode 21, while the NoN scans are just there to show the Collective Unconscious exists in infinite universes? Because it's been a very, very long time, but I don't recall Lelouch mindhaxing God, or something like that. Didn't he just request for it to do a thing and it did? It'd help if someone had the exact feat.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Wait, I'm a bit confused. Is this all coming from the events of episode 21, while the NoN scans are just there to show the Collective Unconscious exists in infinite universes? Because it's been a very, very long time, but I don't recall Lelouch mindhaxing God, or something like that. Didn't he just request for it to do a thing and it did? It'd help if someone had the exact feat.
The exact feat is in the video, and the reason it is mind hax instead of just "a request", is because when Lelouch asks God to help him out with geass in only one eye, god completely ignores him, but when he does it with geass in two eyes, God gets a giant Geass symbol over it, and does what Lelouch wants.

I'll give you a script of the scene. Lelouch: "No. There's someone else here isn't there!"

Charles: *gasps*

Lelouch: "That's right. C's world is the will of mankind itsel, and all men are not equal, do you remember these words? They're your own. And because of that, I'm sure you realise that my power will work!""

Charles: "You're a fool Lelouch. God cannot be defeated by the power of the king"

Lelouch: "I don't intend to defy God. This is a request.... God. Collective Unconscious!

God: *makes moaning noises*

Lelouch: "Please don't stop the march of time"

God: *does nothing*

Charles: "You can't do this boy. Not against god or all of humanity itself!"

Lelouch: "regardless, what I want. Is tomorrow!"

• Geass activates in the second eye*
  • giant geass symbol appears over god*
  • God dissolves the ragnorak connection*
Marianne: "It can't be!"

Charles thinks Lelouch can't command God. Lelouch proves him wrong.

When it was just a "request" God did nothing. When Lelouch awakens the second geass, he forces god to listen.

So why are we treating this as Lelouch literally mindhaxing everyone ever and not just becoming powerful enough for his requests to actually register with the Collective Unconscious? It seems extremely odd for Charles to be completely and utterly immune to Lelouch's Geass due to his nature, while God is "vulnerable" to it despite being of a similar nature, as well as the restrictions of Lelouch's Geass. This is a little confusing.

God isn't really of a similar nature to Charles.

God is the collective unconscious of humanity, a humanity which can be controlled.

Charles has a Code, which means Geass don't work on him.

If I remember correctly, Two Eyed Geasses can work on Code users, and it's part of the way to inherit the Code from the person who gave them the Geass. That's the point of Code people giving peope Geass, so they can become powerful enough (geass in two eyes) to kill them.

God isn't sentient or even applicable. This whole thing is based on a misinterpretation of the cosmology.

Also you cannot scale the manga to this.

Misintrepretation of the cosmology? Explain then, what is the correct interpretation? And provide scans.

The manga is an alternate universe that reveals new details on the multiverse, where the original code geass also exists within.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back