• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Headed vs Hot Headed (Vampus vs Flamberge)

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
Canon vs fanon lol
Flamberge_Dream_Friend_Art.png
Vampus_v2.png

Vampus the Vampire vs Flamberge

• Speed is equalized
  • Both are 2-C
  • Post-HIAD Flamberge vs Pre-Unleashed Vampus
  • Both don't have access to optional equipment
Music:

Votes:

Vampire: 3

Mage:

Incon:

Last edited:
Welp, i've forgetten about this thread, so may as well give my thought.

Well, Flam in this key is physically far stronger than Vampus is, as she scales to Post-Star Allies scaling while Vampus in this key scales to Pre-Star Allies.

She also has the use of the Friend Hearts, which Vampus has no resistance to. So if she uses it on him she manages to win. She also resists some of his haxes.

However in the end Vampus should win. He should be far more experienced and smarter, and his regen would help with the AP Gap. With speed being equalized, he could see her attacks and uses his own to defend himself like creating a forcefield to protect himself from the Friend Heart. Flam has also no resistance to his Absolute Zero, so one hit from a Freezing Gunner and it's over

Overall, i'll be voting for Vampus for being more experienced, smarter and having more options to his arsenal in order to win.

Welp, i've forgetten about this thread, so may as well give my thought.

Well, Flam in this key is physically far stronger than Vampus is, as she scales to Post-Star Allies scaling while Vampus in this key scales to Pre-Star Allies.

She also has the use of the Friend Hearts, which Vampus has no resistance to. So if she uses it on him she manages to win. She also resists some of his haxes.

However in the end Vampus should win. He should be far more experienced and smarter, and his regen would help with the AP Gap. With speed being equalized, he could see her attacks and uses his own to defend himself like creating a forcefield to protect himself from the Friend Heart. Flam has also no resistance to his Absolute Zero, so one hit from a Freezing Gunner and it's over

Overall, i'll be voting for Vampus for being more experienced, smarter and having more options to his arsenal in order to win.
Oof sorry for forgetting 😔
Anyways
Vampire fra

Back