• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combined/Composite Human Downgrade

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
We currently rate the Combined Human and Composite Human as being 6-C with prep time scaling to The World's Nuclear Weapon Stockpile / Arsenal. There's just one problem though, the arsenal is only 6-C because it's the combined yield of all nukes in the world, when all of these nukes individually only have a yield of Low 7-C to 7-B. The Combined and Composite Humans should be changed to Low 7-C to 7-B with prep time unless there is a more powerful weapon they can get their hands on.

I agree, it'd take a ridiculous amount of time to be able to get all of those nukes anyway, many of which are now decomissioned.

Fllflourine said:
I agree, it'd take a ridiculous amount of time to be able to get all of those nukes anyway, many of which are now decomissioned.
Its not even that, even if the CH DID get every nuke in existence it wouldnt equal a 6-C attack, just a huge bombardment of Low 7-C to 7-B attacks

100 Megatons is about the highest we've gotten (and that is thereotical, with a Uranium tamper with the Tsar Bomba rather than lead); and even then, no one has actually made a gigaton nuke, which is not really feasible/practical in the first place, at least with our current tech.

Fllflourine said:
100 Megatons is about the highest we've gotten (and that is thereotical, with a Uranium tamper with the Tsar Bomba rather than lead); and even then, no one has actually made a gigaton nuke, which is not really feasible/practical in the first place, at least with our current tech.
I've heard that yields over a gigaton are possible. That was the cold war, and tech has progressed. The Soviets didn't consider more than 100 megatons and downgraded to 50 because the fallout would cause problems, and the plane that dropped it would've been vaporised.

Anyways I support this downgrade. Combined Human would need a rediciuous amount of prep time to get every nuke in the world.

@VersusJunkie

It would be possible, but it wouldn't be practical compared to simply making many nuclear weapons of smaller yields.

Anyways, let's go back on topic.

Aaaa Weekly why "7-C to 7-B".

7-B is sufficient unless you want to list every weapon that CH can get. And we will end up with "9-B to 7-B".

I mean the strongest weapon we have is the Tsar Bomba right? That's only 50 Megatons, right in the middle of 7-B

Ye but "At most" is the antithesis of At least.

It implies you're below X level but still comparable in some capacity.

"Up to" seems like the best option.

Back