• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combined Human vs Kyubey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, pretty sure this dammed cat has won against Composite Virus, so why not pair it up with another from Real Life verse.

Both don't have any info of each but they have one day of prep time. Speed equalized and win by any conditions. CH has the access to Nuclear weapons while Kyubey has a shard of Homura's shield. Battle take place in NYC, CH starts from Empire State Building while Kyubey starts from Liberty Statue.

Humanrace
The entire Human Race.

Kyubey
The cute, but evil alien cat.

Combined Human:
Kyubey: 7 (SD, Keewed, RKgeki, Kal, Ricsi, Gar Xanxus)

Inconclusive:

Combined human kills it over and over again for beings superior in every way but hax (Kyubey hax isn't even that big of an advantage either considering the only things that may do stuff is soul manipulation and resurrection and the combined human either has no soul or 157 billion souls so soul manipulation isn't going to work).

Keeweed

CH only has one soul. The only thing multiplied by 157 billion are his physical stats, man. I even showed you that in the SJvsCH thread.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Keeweed

CH only has one soul. The only thing multiplied by 157 billion are his physical stats, man. I even showed you that in the SJvsCH thread.
Then why in so many undertale thread people say he has that many souls, plus he either has the strongest soul ever or no soul one so ever, so the soul manipulation still won't matter that much.

I'm not sure if Kyubey can trap him with CH constantly destroying the Zone just by walking and killing Kyubey in the process.

Not to mention, CH is probably wayyyyy too smart to get tricked into becoming a magical girl, so soul manipulation is out of the picture.

Kyubey's best bet here is to use his telepathy to incapacitate CH, as Kyubey's resurrection is just simply too great to be taken out by CH. So I'm going with Kyubey.

SomebodyData said:
I'm not sure if Kyubey can trap him with CH constantly destroying the Zone just by walking and killing Kyubey in the process.

Not to mention, CH is probably wayyyyy too smart to get tricked into becoming a magical girl, so soul manipulation is out of the picture.

Kyubey's best bet here is to use his telepathy to incapacitate CH, as Kyubey's resurrection is just simply too great to be taken out by CH. So I'm going with Kyubey.
Would telepathy work on a mind that's made up of over 157 billion people?

@SD Kyubey has a shard of Homura shield in this "fight". I thought the zone is really hard to destroy even by all the meguca combined.

@Keewed Ressurection.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
@SD Kyubey has a shard of Homura shield in this "fight". I thought the zone is really hard to destroy even by all the meguca combined.

@Keewed Ressurection.
I know it can resurrect but would it ever kill the CH or will it get bodied until the CH dies of age.

@Keeweed, pretty sure he would have their combined intelligence, not be made up of 157 billion people.

@Homu Yeah but Kyubey has to make it first, and that's pretty much a no-no if he keeps getting one-shotted.

That said, perhaps Kyubey can just teleport to make it, but telepathy would probably come into play first.

SomebodyData said:
@Keeweed, pretty sure he would have their combined intelligence, not be made up of 157 billion people.

@Homu Yeah but Kyubey has to make it first, and that's pretty much a no-no if he keeps getting one-shotted.

That said, perhaps Kyubey can just teleport to make it, but telepathy would probably come into play first.
How good is it telepathy?

Has a massive range, at least multiple city wide, possibly higher if its connected to the hive mind in his planet.

It gave Madoka Kaname vivid hallucinations when describing the history of humanity, to the point that she was pretty stuck there.

SomebodyData said:
Has a massive range, at least multiple city wide, possibly higher if its connected to the hive mind in his planet.

It gave Madoka Kaname vivid hallucinations when describing the history of humanity, to the point that she was pretty stuck there.
Is that good; how good is Madoka resistance to telepathy?

I guess I'll vote Kyubey for resurrection; he'll just live longer than the combined human, while asking it weither it's mostly male or female.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
and couldent ch win bz just living? victory is due if the enemie is uncapable of dammaging you
Maybe; Kyubey chance of hitting the CH with a barrier are slime to none and telepathy may not work due to it having the mind of every psychologist ever.

Keeweed said:
Maybe; Kyubey chance of hitting the CH with a barrier are slime to none and telepathy may not work due to it having the mind of every psychologist ever.
but how would the telephaty dammage it, i doubt they are that much worse than all tortures ever and sleep paralizis

could it do it for a month?

If that's how long it has to do it then probably not; plus I'm not sure if telepathy is it's first move anyways while CH would most likely go for incapacitation after the second resurrection

Keeweed said:
If that's how long it has to do it then probably not; plus I'm not sure if telepathy is it's first move anyways while CH would most likely go for incapacitation after the second resurrection
incapatitantion needs to go for a month.

Kaltias said:
Except that he would? He is a 10-C taking a Low 7-C punch
ch has the best self control in all of human history. how comes your not tearing a paper whenever you take it in your hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back