• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Command Block Additions? Maybe?

Jinsye

She/Her
Duplication:

Cloning command, can clone objects.

Statistics Amplification and Status Effect Inducement:

Can inflict potion effects onto other characters.

I was thinking of putting forcefield stuffs for manipulating the world barrier, but I figured against.

Also thing about Statistic Effects.

Since this is the Command Block we're talking about, it's reasonable to assume that it can buff your speed, haste, etc. to the high heavens.

I dunno how fast Speed x127 will get ya, it increases your speed 20% x level according to the wiki.

So, I just thought of Ivor. With the Command block, would his speed be Normal Human with Massively Hypersonic combat and reaction speeds, way higher with Statistics Amplification?

Would this work the same way for the Wither Storm?

I don't think it's necessary. People can just figure that out on their own. It's not like it's a major part of their movesets anyway.

Fair enough.

I'm still not sure if I should include spatial manipulation for manipulating a world border. But I figured it's gameplay mechanics.

Command blocks are capable of SO much that as The Player (character) he should have access to all of them making them part of his abilities.

Typing in /kill will kill other players, should give him death manipulation. He can give himself invulnerablility by giving himself resistance 5 too (in terms of Minecraft that resistance is not Vanilla and you are not capable of being harmed in that state).

There are many other things too but let's just start with that for now.

Yes but this is The Player that in his profile is considered to have played other games and those are treated as Universes, hence his 2-B rating. If so then he definitely has access to Commands Blocks

How would he not be able to have a command block? As "The Player" he should have access to all options within Minecraft.

Except that not all options within Minecraft are officially recognized as canon. Stuff like difficulty, many worlds and such are. Stuff like commands or command blocks aren't.

Yes but his profile even acknowledges that he could be multiversal for having access to other Minecraft world generated by the game itself or other video games in general which can in no way be recognized as canon.

How about the fact that command blocks are operable within vanilla Minecraft while playing in survival (the general "normal" setting) but you just can't make them appear.

In survival there are still certain commands that one can do, probably not as canon Steve but The Player is a different story

Doesn't matter if you can do them when they aren't canon. I can punch the shit out of my screen to defeat the Ender Dragon, won't make me High 2-A just because it can happen.

Huh? I thought you needed to be opped and in creative mode to use command blocks.

Either way, Command Blocks aren't canon, the only canon one we've seen is the one in Story Mode, and Story Mode isn't even canon.

Command Blocks are just tools to help mapmakers make maps. They aren't canon.

Arguably, Minecraft throws so much metafictional shit at us they could as well be, but until further notice, they're limited to Story Mode.

New Upgrade I noticed: Law Manipulation or Void Manipulation:

The Command Block can perform the exact same difficulty changing as the Player. This might constitute for one of the above.

There are many more commands than those. I'm seriously thinking here that since The Player is the complete master of Minecraft as a game basically anything within it is at his disposal. I just don't see how that wouldn't work like that

I just feel like you're trying to complain for nothing now, because all the useable commands are already listed on the Command Block's profile.

It doesn't work that way because the Command Block doesn't exist within the canon of Minecraft. Simple.

I don't feel like I'm complaining about nothing but I can agree with the Command Block not being canon

Back