• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think we should just get the top tiers out of the way first because it's more straightforward. As stated above, Killua's calc is too controversial and will likely take far more time, evidenced by the fact that we have wasted weeks on this topic without going anywhere.

Currently, the calcs say:
7-A Meruem (Either 100 or 500 Megatons)
7-B Poor Man's Rose (50 Megatons)
High 7-C Netero with Zero Hand
7-C Youpi (or at least with his strongest attacks)

The Rose and Zero Hand calcs were evaluated and accepted by DMUA (I think he was fine with 500 Megaton Meruem as well but I'm not 100% sure. He also thinks the Killua calc is fine btw)
The idea that Youpi or Poor Man's Rose are nuke level is preposterous. Youpi didn't even destroy the tower Morel was in that was nearby and explicitly affected by the blast. As for the nuke, Netero and Meruem were about 60 kilometers from the Royal Palace, as Pouf said it would take 15 minutes for Meruem with Pouf's speed to reach there, and Pouf said Killua could run about as fast as him even if Pouf wasn't weakened. In chapter 328, Killua says at his top speed, it would take him 10 minutes to run 40 kilometers. At a distance of 60 kilometers, the people around the Palace would be affected by a Tsar Bomba level nuke. I also want to know how Netero's Zero Hand got calced to nuke level, as all it did was scuff up Meruem without affecting the surroundings. I'm also sure the calc for Meruem being nuke level is flawed but I'd like to see it posted again.

The idea that Youpi or Poor Man's Rose are nuke level is preposterous. Youpi didn't even destroy the tower Morel was in that was nearby and explicitly affected by the blast. As for the nuke, Netero and Meruem were about 60 kilometers from the Royal Palace, as Pouf said it would take 15 minutes for Meruem with Pouf's speed to reach there, and Pouf said Killua could run about as fast as him even if Pouf wasn't weakened. In chapter 328, Killua says at his top speed, it would take him 10 minutes to run 40 kilometers. At a distance of 60 kilometers, the people around the Palace would be affected by a Tsar Bomba level nuke. I also want to know how Netero's Zero Hand got calced to nuke level, as all it did was scuff up Meruem without affecting the surroundings. I'm also sure the calc for Meruem being nuke level is flawed but I'd like to see it posted again.

Here ya go

All of the calcs can be found on the OP, but here. And ChaosTheory must have redone them after they were deleted like a month ago because they are not what I remember. Last I checked the Zero Hand high-end calc was 127 Kilotons.

All of the calcs can be found on the OP, but here. And ChaosTheory must have redone them after they were deleted like a month ago because they are not what I remember. Last I checked the Zero Hand high-end calc was 127 Kilotons.
It looks like this calc is of when he knocked Meruem into the underground chamber, which was done over time and not with a single blow, and shouldn't be applicable for his striking strength.

It looks like this calc is of when he knocked Meruem into the underground chamber, which was done over time and not with a single blow, and shouldn't be applicable for his striking strength.
The Zero Hand calc is also there, it's right below the 99'th Hand Calc

The Zero Hand calc is also there, it's right below the 99'th Hand Calc
Ah, thank you for pointing it out. Once again, it assumes every square meter of the crater was vaporized, which obviously isn't true. However it looks like I was wrong about it not affecting the surroundings.

What is the evidence for vaporization for Zero Hand again? Was it stated to be vaporization?

It wasn't stated but based on the environmental cues - mainly there being no debris and vapor being left behind, the vaporization value is assumed to be correct.

It wasn't stated but based on the environmental cues - mainly there being no debris and vapor being left behind, the vaporization value is assumed to be correct.
Ah yes, clearly this nuclear bomb crater has no debris left behind, therefore all this rock was vaporized. Personally I thought the "vapor" from Zero Hand was dust thrown up from Netero smashing Meruem through concrete pillars literally hundreds of times.

Does anyone calc the manga especially the princes like Tserriednich, Benjamin and Halkenberg, who have some pretty top tier abilities?

I wish the anime would come back even if for a single 24 episode season cause it could cover the manga stuff so far.

Does anyone calc the manga especially the princes like Tserriednich, Benjamin and Halkenberg, who have some pretty top tier abilities?

I wish the anime would come back even if for a single 24 episode season cause it could cover the manga stuff so far.
The Princes don't have any feats that can be calced.

So if Zero Hand is High 7C isn't Youpi's rage blast too high? Also does anyone have a screenshot of Youpi's crater or a timestamp and episode number so we can have a better look at it?

I don't think either calc was accepted yet, although most people (including myself) thinks Damage's 7-C+ calc is more accurate and consistent.

What's so confusing about that? Netero created a lot of dust before using Zero Hand and the blast it caused threw it up. Anyhow can we please stop assuming vaporization for all of these explosions.
well, that's way more speculative than just using vaporisation

The first argument isn't valid. To begin DC =/ AP. A coin-sized laser can vaporize a very long horizontal portion of metal and come out to much higher levels of AP than an MCB. Secondly, The tower survived because of Morel's smoke jail. And you still don't ignore the blatant evidence (in this case a giant crater) because of small inconsistencies like that. Fiction is littered with such examples. But the blast was deflected by Smoke Jail and the tower later was pulverized when it fell over. So unless you ignore the on panel feat and think building-sized KE from a couple of dozen meter fall > Youpi's rage blast then this point is moot.

Also to recap the pre forum revisions thread from what I recall (being the one arguing against the opposition in Damage and Dargoo)
  • Nothing ever happened with the Killua calc. I argued that Damage's tree diameter was extremely inaccurate and inconsistent based on a multitude of scans I linked. Not sure what the count of people agreeing with either one of us was though.
  • Me and Dargoo argued for a while about vaporization. It essentially came down to my explanation vs his, the biggest piece of evidence for my argument being the on screen sfx being the same ones used at ground zero of the rose bomb, and the behavior of the cloud left behind by rage blast being more consistent with a gaseous material as opposed to solid matter. In the end I took a middle position due to ground effects not being exactly consistent with vaporization and was okay with pulverization or melting.

The first argument isn't valid. To begin DC =/ AP. A coin-sized laser can vaporize a very long horizontal portion of metal and come out to much higher levels of AP than an MCB. Secondly, The tower survived because of Morel's smoke jail. And you still don't ignore the blatant evidence (in this case a giant crater) because of small inconsistencies like that. Fiction is littered with such examples. But the blast was deflected by Smoke Jail and the tower later was pulverized when it fell over. So unless you ignore the on panel feat and think building-sized KE from a couple of dozen meter fall > Youpi's rage blast then this point is moot.
Morel doesn't scale to Youpi at all though (plus he was weakened at the time)

Back