• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Commander Shepard vs Disney Anakin Skywalker

Large Town Level vs Town Level or City Level vs Large Town Level...

Yup.

Uhh, assuming its the first.. I think I lean to Anakin since he has better mind hax, precog and experience, but Shepard also one shots..

At best inconclusive..

WeeklyBattles said:
Anakin is not City level. No one in Star Wars is City level
At least 7-C, likely 7-B

That is what I referenced..

I am not a big fan of this matchup tbh lol. Although I like both..

WeeklyBattles said:
Yeah, i know, the city level stuff is being removed as they dont have any feats on that level
Oh..

I am sorry. I didnt know.

Lol.

Well... assuming they are still tier 7.,

At best inconclusive, shepard probably one shots or anakin mind haxes him.

Stefano4444 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
So both Shepard and Anakin should be overall in the same tier right?
No...

The gap between tier 7-C and High 7-C can be fairly big and Shepard is pretty good into High 7-C (200 Kilitons if I remember correctly)

Edit: Actually higher, he is 380 KT in AP, Anakin is 50.

That is close enough to a one shot territory imo.

Actually, the AP for Shepard is lower than that, as the calc assumes total destruction, whereas the actual scenario was catastophic damage that then led to the ship exploding by itself in one big explosion. Still shouldn't be much lower still in the High 7-C (the calc had them tank at least 6-8 nuclear grade missiles). I've actually requested a calc for the individual missile yields so we know for sure his exact AP but its low priority as his AP should still be around the same.

Anakin is High 7-C now too though (scaling from Kanaan), so he would probably take it.

Also, Shepard's barriers aren't good against heat/plasma unless he's using them as a literal barrier (like Pathfinder Ryder did in the feat he scales from), instead of stacking them on top of his armor and kinetic barriers like he normally does.

Back