• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Dragon Ball character tries to solo your verse

Everyone from your verse invades the time nest in an attempt to destroy dragon ball. Chronoa decides to do what she did with trunks and manifest the most powerful imaginable to face them. However the only other person in the room is a short robot with a pencil. Chronoa gives it a try and well... this happens

Speed equalised

Round 1: His first key is fighting

Round 2: Gains the super fanon transformation (his second key)

Round 3: Fuses with Tori-Bot (third key)

I'll be honest here, Composite DB character is pretty much a Digimon, just throw a stronger Digimon and Ball is done for.

Well from what i know god in digimon should be 7 dimensional. Mainly due to being the strongest low 1-C

Anyway

Undertale - Stalemates chara with second key, solos with third

Pokemon - Avenges xeno goku and even takes out most of the trio with second key but probably loses to arceus. Stomps with third key.

Gurren lagann - Wins with second key but loses if you use high 1-c ratings

Castlevania - Im think his second key might be enough. If not, his third key slaps

Cthulu mythos

Ben 10 - only one who stands a chance is probably the naljians.

Chrono trigger - wins regardless lol.

Wizard of Oz: Composite DB blows up Oz and everyone dies.

Steven Universe: Rebecca makes her last Anime reference.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: The first key is 4-D isn't it? Would GER or HA DIO work? Not sure. The Tori-Bot key solos the verse tho.

One Piece: Luffy is part of Composite DB cause he was on Dragon Ball Heroes Composite DB blows up the planet, GG.

Doctor Who: While Composite DB is busy wondering how the hell he is supposed to get though the TARDIS' defences when not even 11-D being can do so, The Doctor presses a button and seals Composite DB in a single spot to get rid of that omnipresence,The Doctor then turns Composite DB into a 10-B human with no powers and then freezes him in time forever.

The doctor could honestly end all of his episodes so easily. Also i think the only one from jojo who stands a chance against the first two keys is kars.

Yes, he could; that's one interesting thing about The Doctor, he has all of the power in the universe in his hands, there is nothing he can't do, but he knows he is not supposed to; that's why instead of a dematerialisation gun, he brings to combat a screwdriver to fix things, and instead of a war ship, he has a box from which you can call for help; The Doctor could be all powerful, but he choose to be kind instead, because the Time Lord victorious is wrong.

So the doctor is basically ben 10. Although i find it kind of weird that these 11 dimensional beings cant see everything the doctor will do and can possibly ever do or stop him from doing any of this stuff since they have immeasurable speeds, exist beyond reality and everything.

Also i wonder if lord drakkon can beat the third key

That's because The Doctor has plot armor. Like, seriously, he does:

Sabbath shrugged graciously. "You know, Doctor, even allowing for the, ah, unique circumstances of your last near-death experience, it's extraordinary how often you're plucked out of trouble at the last minute."
"Is it?"
"Rescuers turn up. Weapons jam. Your companions, who, if you will forgive me, don't strike me as more than usually competent, save the day. Buildings explode immediately after you find the way out. Cities fall just as the TARDIS dematerialises."
"Exaggerated reports, I assure you."
"Electrical currents short-circuit. Evil masterminds make foolish errors. If you fall out of a window, there's something to catch you. If you're drowning, a spar floats by. You find your way unsinged out of burning houses."
"Where do you get all this stuff? I don't remember half of it."
"You survive alien mind probes that would boil the average brain in it's skull. You are dug unharmed from beneath fallen rubble. No one ever shoots you in the head. Deadly drugs turn out not to affect you. Villains tie you up too loosely, and hide-bound tyrants convictions falter at your rhetoric. In short," Sabbath finished smoothly, "in your presence, the odds collapse."
"Disaster flies at you," said Sabbath, "and then, suddenly, it swerves aside. As if it encountered a force field.
- Camera Obscura - 5 August 2002

I think the tenth doctor did die in a universe where his companion didnt save him from a spaceship being destroyed by tanks. But if true then im calling for a cosmic armour doctor

homestuck: lord english blinks it away

dc: quantum superman reads it like a comic and ripes it apart

pokemon: outhaxes until third key

marvel: abstracts stomps

jjba: HA dio time stops and reality overwrites (updated)

Read this post said:
I thing you mean the second key for pokemon and jjba
his second key hax aren't enough for arceus

HA dio time stops due to speed being equalized and he being able to do that with a thought then reality overwrite and GG (updated)

he only wins with his third key

"his second key hax aren't enough for arceus

heaven ascended dio infinite speed makes him capable of thinking faster and thus using time stop which is way more powerful that composite dragon ball z character resistance. reality overwriting GG

he only wins with his third key"

"Everyone from your verse invades the time nest in an attempt to destroy dragon ball. Chronoa decides to do what she did with trunks and manifest the most powerful imaginable to face them. However the only other person in the room is a short robot with a pencil. Chronoa gives it a try and well... this happens

Speed equalised"

Uhh. What?

Can HA DIO even think a infinite speed anyway? The page says he has Massively FTL reactions, and the Infinite is only mentioned for The World Over Heaven, not for DIO himself.

going back i see that HA dio may be blitzed before anything else fue to lack of infinite reaction

and i forgot that speed was equalized

Anyways, I think we're all forgetting 2nd key has 4D Mind Hax (Demigra against Infinite Zamasu). HA Dio should just die instantly to Composite Dragon Ball Character assuming their personality is "Kill enemy ASAP" or any variation. Also Composite Dragon Ball is a flat out 4D Omnipresent character due to IZ. Ignoring Omnipresence, Tokitoki's time manipulation is just flat out BETTER than HA Dio's. Indefinite Timestop <<< Multiple Timeline Time Manipulation.

Chronoa, who is also able to manipulate Timelines (Such as merging similar ones together as to avoid too many alternate time scrolls from appearing if I remember correctly) is unable to keep someone like Super Mira frozen. Unless HA Dio has displayed timeline-level Time Manipulation, Composite Dragon Ball is going to resist. Chronoa also has access to the transformation Power of Time Unleashed which while only appearing in games and Manga, supposedly grants her COMPLETE control over time (Which is at least 2-B in DBH). So there's 2-B scale Time Manipulation there as well.

If the potency of Time Stop is Range + Duration as many people kept shouting at me in the past, HA Dio's Time Stop is not going to be affecting Composite Dragon Ball.

Other hax includes Fu producing Illusion versions of himself for Future Warrior to fight so that he himself doesn't have to fight. Reminder that this is End-game Future Warrior with all his abilities and haxes, meaning that this "illusion" was capable of taking all that abuse and was at least semi-physical enough to keep FW invested in the fight until Fu himself was long gone.

All things considered, fairly sure HA Dio has no chance. His only path of victory is to just open with Reality Overwrite while Composite can do... basically anything. Complete and total utter control of countless Timelines >>> Indefinite Timestop on an, at best, singular timeline.

Now, against Arceus, I am not going to even try to analyze since I'm sure I'll trigger someone later on, on at least 3 levels. All I'll say is, 3rd Key curbstomps via High 2-A.

Akreious said:
Anyways, I think we're all forgetting 2nd key has 4D Mind Hax (Demigra against Infinite Zamasu). HA Dio should just die instantly to Composite Dragon Ball Character assuming their personality is "Kill enemy ASAP" or any variation. Also Composite Dragon Ball is a flat out 4D Omnipresent character due to IZ. Ignoring Omnipresence, Tokitoki's time manipulation is just flat out BETTER than HA Dio's. Indefinite Timestop <<< Multiple Timeline Time Manipulation.
Chronoa, who is also able to manipulate Timelines (Such as merging similar ones together as to avoid too many alternate time scrolls from appearing if I remember correctly) is unable to keep someone like Super Mira frozen. Unless HA Dio has displayed timeline-level Time Manipulation, Composite Dragon Ball is going to resist. Chronoa also has access to the transformation Power of Time Unleashed which while only appearing in games and Manga, supposedly grants her COMPLETE control over time (Which is at least 2-B in DBH). So there's 2-B scale Time Manipulation there as well.

If the potency of Time Stop is Range + Duration as many people kept shouting at me in the past, HA Dio's Time Stop is not going to be affecting Composite Dragon Ball.

Other hax includes Fu producing Illusion versions of himself for Future Warrior to fight so that he himself doesn't have to fight. Reminder that this is End-game Future Warrior with all his abilities and haxes, meaning that this "illusion" was capable of taking all that abuse and was at least semi-physical enough to keep FW invested in the fight until Fu himself was long gone.

All things considered, fairly sure HA Dio has no chance. His only path of victory is to just open with Reality Overwrite while Composite can do... basically anything. Complete and total utter control of countless Timelines >>> Indefinite Timestop on an, at best, singular timeline.

Now, against Arceus, I am not going to even try to analyze since I'm sure I'll trigger someone later on, on at least 3 levels. All I'll say is, 3rd Key curbstomps via High 2-A.
he surely lives his title "GLASS CANNON" so yeah if his time stop doesnt work his reality overwrite is flat useless

and yeah arceus outhaxxes his second key but i believe that the third key may not even need the high 2-A tier due to plot manipulation being pretty much OP

Exactly.

I've heard the argument that since Tori-Bot writes everything, Toriyama just forgets to write for Arceus and as such, Arceus basically never existed. And since there's no editor here to correct Toriyama, Arceus will go the way of Launch.

Win via forgetfulness?

Game Sonic, the 2-Cs and Illumina can blitz as they're literally infinitely faster.

Archie Sonic, any 2-A from there utterly destroys the verse.

Akreious said:
Exactly.
I've heard the argument that since Tori-Bot writes everything, Toriyama just forgets to write for Arceus and as such, Arceus basically never existed. And since there's no editor here to correct Toriyama, Arceus will go the way of Launch.

Win via forgetfulness?
tecniaclly tori-bot didn't write arceus to begin with. only dbz

he could edit him out of the story tho

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Game Sonic, the 2-Cs and Illumina can blitz as they're literally infinitely faster.
Archie Sonic, any 2-A from there utterly destroys the verse.
I feel like you're forgetting that...

speed is equalized?

You're also ignoring that 3rd key is sort of... High 2-A with VERY potent Plot Manipulation (as in, they're the writer)? 2-A is literally fictional to 3rd key.

Oh shizz. Well, a non-JBW Composite DB would just be 2-B, which is likely what Shads was considering for his comment

Back