• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Godzilla Radar Sense/Teleportation Nonsense?

Why do we ever assume that Godzilla would or even could use his Radar Sense with his teleportation? The only time any form of Godzilla is shown or described as teleporting, they're using it for travel purposes only, and it seems to be risky and take time, judging by the description here.

There's no idea or concept of how they're teleporting, how long it takes to activate, etc--as well, it was two very different versions of Godzilla (Rozan isn't even the real Big G, but rather a member of Godzilla's species from another planet??? so why is it even lumped into Composite Godzilla in the first place?) that used Radar Sense and teleportation. So why do people think Radar Sense + Teleportation is a viable win strat?

Also, Instinctive Reaction has its limits when you're the size of a skyscraper.

Okay, I like the Big G as much as the next guy, but these threads are getting ridiculous.

Anyways, I'm a bit iffy about this, but eh, makes sense.

I love Godzilla, too. But the wank is a bit insane lately. "Godzilla beats X character by instinctive teleporting gg"

My biggest issue, though? Why is it considered part of Composite Godzilla, when in the same source as the teleportation feat, it's explicitly stated that Rozan is not actually Godzilla himself, just a member of his species? (Rozan sees memories of the actual Big G destroying Tokyo and Osaka, and remarks that Godzillas are usually non-violent)

This is literally like making a composite Goku profile and putting Vegeta's Absolute Zero resistance in "because they're both Saiyans!!!"

Back