• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Hydrogen Bomb vs Composite Coughing Baby

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
As topic.

Hydrogen bomb vs coughing baby but more.

Let me explain:

Team Hydrogen Bomb would have all characters who has one omnidirectional blast attack and/or radiation manipulation.

Team Coughing Baby would have all characters who can effectively fight since their infant stage.

Which team would actually win?

And would it be different if it is one composite character from Team Hydrogen Bomb vs one composite character from Team Coughing Baby?

So for team baby that i can thought, we have:

Baby Broly could protect himself and his father from a tier 4 attack and had a fighting power greater than 10,000 ki level

Baby Angron who can kills assassin eldar team

Jack-Jack

Poof

Maybe Baby Franklin Richard?(?)? No sure about this one

I guess the Oxygen Destroyer and 160-Ton Thermonuclear Bomb count as part of hydrogen bomb team?
In fact... I kind of want to put Cell, Cell Max and basically any character that can learn "Self-Destruct" or "Explosion" into Team Bomb.

I also do not want to limit team bomb members to those who self destroys after launching an omnidirectional blast. So... I wonder if Reisen Udongein Inaba (who can use Lunatic Red Eyes as a concussive omnidirectional blast) should also be allowed as team bomb members.

As for team baby, thank you for the suggestions.

Meanwhile... I am not sure how old that infant stage should remain to qualify as team baby. Also would characters who have larvae forms instead of baby forms be allowed to join team baby. Oh do Baby Pokémon qualify as team baby?

Does baby Thor qualify? Here he is performing a high 1-A feat the moment he’s born.
He does perform multiple 9-A+ feats.

And... Is Godblast omnidirectional?

Oh. I believe characters like Thor who has omnidirectional blast and can fight at an infant stage will qualify for both team.bomb and team baby. What do you feel

He does perform multiple 9-A+ feats.

And... Is Godblast omnidirectional?

Oh. I believe characters like Thor who has omnidirectional blast and can fight at an infant stage will qualify for both team.bomb and team baby. What do you feel
Yeah, maybe he falls in both teams.

I wonder why we don't have a profile for Phione?

For all who don't know, atypically for "Mythical" Pokemon, Eggs resulting from Manaphy can be found, if it's paired with Ditto.
Unlike other Pokemon Eggs, which results in the lowest evolutionary stage (Older generation held item breeding requirements for some species aside.), these result in Phione, which is a lot like Manaphy, although notably, lacks some moves in its movepools & has a lower Base Stat Total in gameplay.

As the profile says:
"Manaphy is a Water type Mythical Pokémon from the Sinnoh Region. Known as the Guardian of the Sea, this Pokémon is a member of the sea guardian duo along with Phione. Manaphy is noted as the only Legendary or Mythical Pokémon capable of breeding, and it's offspring Phione is incapable of evolving into Manaphy."

So if we had a Phione Profile, in theory, it could be a very high tier baby, even if it might need some training/Rare Candies/EXP Candy first.

Depending on scaling, that could be a potent addition to Team Baby.

I mean, I don’t think Time Baby is an infant, seeing how old he is. Nor do we really know if he could fight the moment he was born.
As much as Time Baby looks like a baby, Time Baby is too old. The main reason I do not add him in is what said: "Nor do we really know if he could fight the moment he was born".

Unlike Thor who could produce and shoot lightning very soon after he was born.

I wonder why we don't have a profile for Phione?

For all who don't know, atypically for "Mythical" Pokemon, Eggs resulting from Manaphy can be found, if it's paired with Ditto.
Unlike other Pokemon Eggs, which results in the lowest evolutionary stage (Older generation held item breeding requirements for some species aside.), these result in Phione, which is a lot like Manaphy, although notably, lacks some moves in its movepools & has a lower Base Stat Total in gameplay.

As the profile says:
"Manaphy is a Water type Mythical Pokémon from the Sinnoh Region. Known as the Guardian of the Sea, this Pokémon is a member of the sea guardian duo along with Phione. Manaphy is noted as the only Legendary or Mythical Pokémon capable of breeding, and it's offspring Phione is incapable of evolving into Manaphy."

So if we had a Phione Profile, in theory, it could be a very high tier baby, even if it might need some training/Rare Candies/EXP Candy first.

Depending on scaling, that could be a potent addition to Team Baby.
Oh... Does that mean a lot of Pokémon which are hatched from eggs can be added to Team Baby now?

Oh... Does that mean a lot of Pokémon which are hatched from eggs can be added to Team Baby now?
In theory, but with a caveat:

• All of our Pokémon species profiles assume the Pokémon is wild, Level 100 with perfect IVs, and know every possible move and skill without being trained. However, they can only have one of their abilities at a time.
IDK how correct that note from the verse page is for us to have, & I assume "without being trained" refers to trainer involvement, but most Pokemon are hatched at Level 1 (Or Level 5 prior to Gen 4.) in the games.

Such Pokemon aren't going to have learned all their moves & obviously won't be Level 100, let alone be at their max potential skill.

Funnily enough, it's 1 of the unbreedable Pokemon that's a scarier candidate:
According to the legends of Sinnoh, this Pokémon emerged from an egg and shaped all there is in this world.
~ Arceus' Pokédex entry in Pokémon SoulSilver

This freaking qilin stuck in a fence can't keep itself out of Pokemon threads.

Back