• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I didn't expect to have so many match suggestions lol. I'll extend the matches we want to put on the profile to 38, just to garner the old spirit of seeing how many matches we can put on the profile.

And my intuition is telling me the matches are allowed by the sheer laxness and rules of JBW, but not for the main wiki and FC/OC.

Composites combine all versions of a character, or in this case, all versions of a human to create a giga entity.

All the versions of humans into CH come from IRL people, not mythology. That would be a separate composite profile.
I meant a mythology tier/key as a lot of mythologies were treated as real simultaneously. We can keep the current CH as it is but add another varient to it

I meant a mythology tier/key as a lot of mythologies were treated as real simultaneously. We can keep the current CH as it is but add another varient to it
Myths are more or less more obsure versions of legends, which have the accuracy equal to the word you hear at the end of the telephone game. Info corrupt+myths from different cultures=contradiction.

And plus, we need to have evidence that the myths happened in IRL. Composite human is the peak of real world humans, not humans that we can't verify their existence or nonexistence. The "canon" in a sense CH is composited from is real life, not myths. Myths tend to get more fictional. Some have been proven to exist, while others are unconfirmed. Myths aren't "canon" in a sense to the real world, so we can't use humans from the myths.

Myths are more or less more obsure versions of legends, which have the accuracy equal to the word you hear at the end of the telephone game. Info corrupt+myths from different cultures=contradiction.

And plus, we need to have evidence that the myths happened in IRL. Composite human is the peak of real world humans, not humans that we can't verify their existence or nonexistence. The "canon" in a sense CH is composited from is real life, not myths. Myths tend to get more fictional. Some have been proven to exist, while others are unconfirmed. Myths aren't "canon" in a sense to the real world, so we can't use humans from the myths.
A partial fictional CH would be kinda cool so i will look into it
Anyways there are some myths that were real?

A partial fictional CH would be kinda cool so i will look into it
Anyways there are some myths that were real?
Here are some examples of legends/myths that have their real counterparts:
The legend and myths' real life counterparts are usually less exciting than and less true the canonical stories. For example, if there were to be a real life Atlantis, it would've been comparable to a group of Neolithic settlements (albeit not too close to Sumerian cites) somewhere in the Atlantic/western Europe/Africa and not really be related to Greece in terms of culture.

The parts we can verify are real with certainty can go into the profile.

Genuine question, i have seen multiple guys being run over by trucks, cars, and even rollers and survive it. Heck a couple of stuntment do this one the regular. Anofher guy in the 20th century tanked a direct canon shot with no damage. These should probably be calced to get a higher tier of durability for CH

Genuine question, i have seen multiple guys being run over by trucks, cars, and even rollers and survive it. Heck a couple of stuntment do this one the regular. Anofher guy in the 20th century tanked a direct canon shot with no damage. These should probably be calced to get a higher tier of durability for CH
The thing is that normal guys shouldn't really be 9-C due to the huge oversimplifications of the tiering system. And by definition durability, the people should be withstanding the accidents for the surviving feats to be valid. Linear momentum has to be taken into account too.

I'm not sure if the stuntmen feats are quantifiable considering the physics of joules (and that's assuming that the feats aren't staged enough to where they're invalid). The weight that's being applied to CH, not the entire vehicle would have to be taken into account, a part of the weight of the truck is redirected to the ground some of it's wheels are standing on and would drastically decrease the resulting energy output. Weight being redirected is an explanation for why people on hysterical strength can deadlift cars and still be in the same lifting strength as chimps.

If tanking a direct cannon shot you mean frank bruno, that's already explained in the notes section. The cannon was heavily slowed down.

That Subaru thread reminds me when it comes to using SI and whatnot.

If Composite Human does really exist as a character or a person. What would their personality be like?

That Subaru thread reminds me when it comes to using SI and whatnot.

If Composite Human does really exist as a character or a person. What would their personality be like?
This thread is here for a match up tournament. If you want to have a general discussion on composites, it would be here. CH is the peaks of every human, so they would have the best personality out of any human that existed, which Idk what it would be.

This thread is here for a match up tournament. If you want to have a general discussion on composites, it would be here. CH is the peaks of every human, so they would have the best personality out of any human that existed, which Idk what it would be.
Its far more likely that they'd be an emotionless sociopath that pretends to have a personality but yeah that works too

Its far more likely that they'd be an emotionless sociopath that pretends to have a personality but yeah that works too
Technically yeah, someone who can be multi faceted and deal with every single person individually and have a personality based on every eingle person they know. So they would be acting for the most part but it is the most "useful" type of personality to have

Another idea.

Composite Human (with tech and weapons up to High 8-C) vs Donkey Kong (Illumination)
The match is pretty cool, though at that point, CH would pretty much need to use their abilities since they would need to use a literal nuke to use their 5x AP advantage lol. And that would be detrimental unless if they have a blast-resistant suit and are significantly far from the blast. And that's not assuming that the inverse square law comes into play.

However, I'm pretty sure CH can keep up with weapons like the Active Denial weapon, Taser, LEDI and pepper spray. And since I'm pretty sure it would be Kong would be at the size disadvantage when it comes to deal with vehicles, I'll set the battlefield like, 5-10 m starting distance.

Just checked them and wtf is wrong with ash, his BIQ caused a supercomputer to blow up😭
Game-only Pokemon Trainer has similar intelligence feats.

The protagonist of Pokémon Violet/Pokémon Scarlet is capable of defeating AI Turo/AI Sada in Pokemon battle. And AI Turo/AI Sada is created by human Turo/human Sada.
And it is said that N has intelligence comparable to supercomputer, but I currently don't know the source.

Back