• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human and Meme Tree Nostalgia Trip (Composite Human (Real World) vs Composite Tree (Community Made))

Continuing from here; the thread that followed the original thread.

Due to the staff shortage, I find it unlikely that the official profile will get updated to my current draft soon. In the meantime, my remastered profile of composite tree can be used.

Conditions:
  • Like in the original match up thread for CH vs CT, CH will get a hour of preparation, the battle takes place in an empty field, and speed will be equalized.
  • However, anything above 9-A AP for the CH will be restricted, as the tree's high-end rating for it's durability is at the edge of tier 9-B, or baseline 9-A.
  • To avoid some "no prior knowledge" confusion and disputes from SBA, no opponents will lose prior knowledge they currently have canonically.
  • VBW SBA conditions and standard VBW thread rules otherwise.
  • Battle theme for this match up:

Dead Meme Tree is Revived! (Remastered profile (Will be primarily used)):

That human that got it's first grace after 4 years of no graces: 2 (James_Plays_4_Games, MaybeWantsToEdit )

The human hugs a tree with spikes on it (incon):

(This match is a part of the tournament for composite human and composite tree)
From the creator of the Composite Human Remastered profile; a profile brought back from the dead! Do you miss the funny, memey days of composite tree? Do you want to go to 2017-18, the time of composite human's prime? Well, JOIN THE COMPOSITE TREE TOURNAMENT! Where you can suggest matches and debate like if composite tree wasn't even deleted!!! Experience nostalgia, debates, and funny meme albeit fair match ups with an absurd and surprisingly stacked profile that barely moves and isn't even confirmed to have a mind at all!

Do you miss the chaotic days of composite human? Do you want to go to 2019, the time of composite human's prime? Well, JOIN THE COMPOSITE HUMAN TOURNAMENT! Where you can suggest matches and debate like if composite human wasn't even deleted!!! Experience an enjoyment from the past with a profile that has over 13x more bytes than the original that has the Seal of Approval from the Joke Battles Staff themselves!

Last edited:
Composite Human is an expert at studying trees and is a genius overall who applies their skills practically, so Composite Human would most likely figure out how to defeat Composite Tree while avoiding the hazards that Composite Tree can present in the process of cutting it down. No human is perfect, so Composite Human might make a mistake, but even if that's the case, they have the best human physicality ever and can survive anything that a human without optional equipment has survived before, so one mistake probably wouldn't be very costly. Composite Tree has the weaknesses of being an obvious target and unable to think things through to counteract what Composite Human could pull off.

If no one has a decent objection to my reasoning, then I vote for Composite Human to win the battle.

Composite Human is an expert at studying trees and is a genius overall who applies their skills practically, so Composite Human would most likely figure out how to defeat Composite Tree while avoiding the hazards that Composite Tree can present in the process of cutting it down. No human is perfect, so Composite Human might make a mistake, but even if that's the case, they have the best human physicality ever and can survive anything that a human without optional equipment has survived before, so one mistake probably wouldn't be very costly. Composite Tree has the weaknesses of being an obvious target and unable to think things through to counteract what Composite Human could pull off.

If no one has a decent objection to my reasoning, then I vote for Composite Human to win the battle.
So the match is fair and a decent win for CH! Just sort of just like last time. Though the tree can regen from being cut down from a stump, CH should have plenty of options to severely damage the tree's roots, whether by direct force, or dura negation/hax. Will count your vote.

Though SBA technically says no knowledge of the opponent besides what's stated in SBA, and people in this thread here state that you can't take away prior knowledge. CT vs CH is a case between entities from the same verse, so I don't know what to do about this case for now.

Last edited:
Though SBA technically says no knowledge of the opponent besides what's stated in SBA, and people in this thread here state that you can't take away prior knowledge. CT vs CH is a case between entities from the same verse, so I don't know what to do about this case for now.
It's an odd case considering how Composite Human's opponent is Composite Tree. I think it'd take Composite Human out of character if they suddenly not know what trees are anymore just because the opponent is all trees combined. I think Standard Battle Assumptions don't account for if an opponent is an amalgamation of everything in a category of widely known things. In a similar way, as a comparison example, I don't think Standard Battle Assumptions cause a character to forget about what the concept of death is if their opponent is an embodiment of death.

It's an odd case considering how Composite Human's opponent is Composite Tree. I think it'd take Composite Human out of character if they suddenly not know what trees are anymore just because the opponent is all trees combined. I think Standard Battle Assumptions don't account for if an opponent is an amalgamation of everything in a category of widely known things. In a similar way, as a comparison example, I don't think Standard Battle Assumptions cause a character to forget about what the concept of death is if their opponent is an embodiment of death.
Ok. So nothing's changed in this match.

Voting CH stomp. FRA but also flamethrowers are technically not 9-A so they could just spam that lol.
CT withstands fire even though they can still be burned. The tree still has the off chance that one of it's hazard could pierce through CH's protective gear and poison CH from there. CH only has a day, and it's not well recorded that a person can develop high resistance to poison from CT's poisons within a day.

Though your vote will count.

Couldn't the fire still burn away the leaves and seeds that it has? Could just leave it vulnerable to being chainsawed or gunned down after some effort. I feel like something like a bulletproof vest could block the damage, and a medieval shield is more than enough to block them completely. At worst I think CH's foot could get damaged from the seeds before they win

Couldn't the fire still burn away the leaves and seeds that it has? Could just leave it vulnerable to being chainsawed or gunned down after some effort. I feel like something like a bulletproof vest could block the damage, and a medieval shield is more than enough to block them completely. At worst I think CH's foot could get damaged from the seeds before they win
I'm saying there's a small opening for CT to win. Not that CT will more likely win over a human that has the strongest strengths of every IRL person ever. Wanted to clarify this even though you didn't say it.

The fire is self-explanatory (answer is yes, though it still risks poison as a side effect of burning). A bulletproof vest and shield gives CH a fairly stacked advantage. They're not body wide, CT still has areas of vulnerability that their safety suit can be pierced through, and CH is still cutting down a tree that has a high chance of getting poison into a cut-through spot in their suit that could kill CH if CH isn't careful enough to avoid cuts in their suit.

Back