• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A human tries to crack a peanut without closing their eyes (Composite Human (Real World) vs SCP-173)

Suggested by @ThePrimalHunter

Conditions: VBW SBA conditions and standard VBW thread rules otherwise. "Article canon 173 is used"

Human that should be an SPC SCP:

Canon Anomaly:

Incon:

(This match is a part of the tournament for composite human)
Do you miss the chaotic days of composite human? Do you want to go to 2019, the time of composite human's prime? Well, JOIN THE COMPOSITE HUMAN TOURNAMENT! Where you can suggest matches and debate like if composite human wasn't even deleted!!! Experience an enjoyment from the past with a profile that has over 13x more bytes than the original that has the Seal of Approval from the Joke Battles Staff themselves!

Last edited:
I would say “Composite Human has no prior knowledge, so he gets his neck snapped”, but Composite Human scales to 5 kilojoules while SCP-173 scales to baseline. Can somebody summarize how strong the “physically peaked humans” SCP-173 strangled were, because if they aren’t near Composite Human’s level, SCP-173 is kinda ******.

I would say “Composite Human has no prior knowledge, so he gets his neck snapped”, but Composite Human scales to 5 kilojoules while SCP-173 scales to baseline. Can somebody summarize how strong the “physically peaked humans” SCP-173 strangled were, because if they aren’t near Composite Human’s level, SCP-173 is kinda ******.
Someone would have to get supporters of SCP onto this thread.

I'll say a couple of things in 173's defense first.
  • Due to the way physics work in IRL, CH's durability of their body is technically nonlinear. CH is slightly/greatly more weaker in some areas. 173 with the reachable one-shot gap can't harm CH's lower body, but 173 can harm CH's arms, chest and neck. As CH should be able to only tank tyson-punch equivalent shots for the former and latter and not have may far feats above that.
  • Just because one area of an organism tanks "X energy", doesn't mean other areas of their body can do the same thing due to their differing builds on how they evolved to be there. Same thing with stuff like charges, the energy is only going to partially go back to CH since the energy transfered back to CH isn't CH's entire body, but the upper body/either shoulders.

We don't know if CH would just normally keep their eyes open the whole time during a fight, since there isn't anything that's "in-character" for such an ambiguous being. But I assume they would keep their eyes open, given they know they're in a fight, and they might think that blinking could make them lose like a millisecond of info they gain from seeing things. CH probably just beats the shit out of it while looking at it.

We don't know if CH would just normally keep their eyes open the whole time during a fight, since there isn't anything that's "in-character" for such an ambiguous being. But I assume they would keep their eyes open, given they know they're in a fight, and they might think that blinking could make them lose like a millisecond of info they gain from seeing things. CH probably just beats the shit out of it while looking at it.
It's habitual, and a normal peak human would only have a reason keep their eyes open to a certain extent. SBA states that both opponents start at their strongest, so CH would start recently blinked prior fight.

People try to not blink in a fight to pay attention, not survive against a deadly game of peak-a-boo. There's still a chance that CH would blink unknowingly, considering that 173 is literally a still opponent.

And since you saw the thread on CT vs CH, should we disallow CH to have prior knowledge for this fight?

It's habitual, and a normal peak human would only have a reason keep their eyes open to a certain extent. SBA states that both opponents start at their strongest, so CH would start recently blinked prior fight.

People try to not blink in a fight to pay attention, not survive against a deadly game of peak-a-boo. There's still a chance that CH would blink unknowingly, considering that 173 is literally a still opponent.
I see. I also sorta find it funny that CH blinking in the start counts as being at their strongest lol

I think CH wouldn't blink upon initial confrontation, but once they're beating the shit out of it theyd probably blink several times since they already have a hold of 173. In that case, 173 seems like they could win since once CH blinks once especially at that distance they're dead. 173 would have to not have their limbs broken by then though, so it just depends on what parts of 173 CH chooses to target when pummeling them on the floor
And since you saw the thread on CT vs CH, should we disallow CH to have prior knowledge for this fight?
I thought we already assumed they don't

Back