• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Cure fights an Amalgamation (SCP-049 vs Composite Human (Real World))

Conditions: 049's article canon key is used and speed is unequal. VBW SBA conditions and standard VBW thread rules otherwise.

I. Am. The Cure:

I'm an amalgamation of a human that will kick your [REDACTED]: 4 (Undylan, , , , )

Incon:

(This match is a part of the tournament for composite human)
Do you miss the chaotic days of composite human? Do you want to go to 2019, the time of composite human's prime? Well, JOIN THE COMPOSITE HUMAN TOURNAMENT! Where you can suggest matches and debate like if composite human wasn't even deleted!!! Experience an enjoyment from the past with a profile that has over 12 more bytes than the original that has the Seal of Approval from the Joke Battles Staff themselves!

Last edited:
FYI. Reading 049's profile, I was worried about the doctor blitzing CH. So I decided to add in the article canon key restriction for fairness sake.

Fair enough using the first key

Now, that battle is interesting, CH 100% out skill 049, but one touch kill is still one touch kill

What the human is wearing? Sinse thicc cloting can work as protection to the touch

Fair enough using the first key

Now, that battle is interesting, CH 100% out skill 049, but one touch kill is still one touch kill

What the human is wearing? Sinse thicc cloting can work as protection to the touch
The way I made composite human, they are butt naked lol.

If that makes you uncomfortable, I can always allow CH to have standard modern clothing lol.

The way I made composite human, they are butt naked lol.

If that makes you uncomfortable, I can always allow CH to have standard modern clothing lol.
Lol, don't worry, okay I was thinking CH may be able to warp his clothes around his hands to be able to have a easier time fighting 049, but sinse she is naked I guess this isn't a option

Huuumm... considering 049 LS is only above averge I will vote CH She should have a easy time immobilizing 049 by pinning him on the ground before getting death touched, but will be high diff sinse one touch is game over

Lol, don't worry, okay I was thinking CH may be able to warp his clothes around his hands to be able to have a easier time fighting 049, but sinse she is naked I guess this isn't a option

Huuumm... considering 049 LS is only above averge I will vote CH She should have a easy time immobilizing 049 by pinning him on the ground before getting death touched, but will be high diff sinse one touch is game over
counted.

Btw, since CH's gender is inapplicable, CH should be called gender neutral pronouns.

BTW I just vote CM for one's skills and knowledge LS Stamina (One has stamina of someone who boxed for 7 hr and Dean Karnazes who run forever) with many many martial arts
skills.

CM win

49 is baseline subsonic (though I don’t think he should be), so he’s like 75 mph versus composite human’s 45. I think human just gets blitzed since literally a single poke kills them. Though 49 really should just be superhuman, that would easily be enough to catch someone off guard like he did.

Also, I’m kinda leaning towards 49 with equal speed anyways, it’s literally a single poke, that’s cartoonishly hard to avoid as a regular actual human.

Also, I’m kinda leaning towards 49 with equal speed anyways, it’s literally a single poke, that’s cartoonishly hard to avoid as a regular actual human
It's not a regular human trough, It's the absolte best human possible. One that inclusive has limited instinctive reaction and prediction thanks to experience and muscle memory alone

Oh I know, against most street level opponents, even low end subsonic ones I would normally argue for the CH. However, here a literal poke kills them. A single slightly slip of the finger is fully impossible to avoid unless he straight knocks 49 out cold first hit, which he can’t since I’m pretty sure 49 scales to being 100% immune to high caliber rounds.

Though, I’m actually kinda curious how likely would it be for the CH to win through social influencing (just thought about this). I know staff don’t like it, but the CH is literally every person to ever convince anyone of anything. So maybe he could just manipulate 49 into leaving. Like I don’t even mean like the normal SI where it’s like trying to make friends. I mean like absolutely insane gaslighting and deception. That should be usable in a thread and the CH literally made every trick in and out of the book.

Though, I’m actually kinda curious how likely would it be for the CH to win through social influencing (just thought about this). I know staff don’t like it, but the CH is literally every person to ever convince anyone of anything. So maybe he could just manipulate 49 into leaving. Like I don’t even mean like the normal SI where it’s like trying to make friends. I mean like absolutely insane gaslighting and deception. That should be usable in a thread and the CH literally made every trick in and out of the book.
Lol, that's technically valid.

While CH doesn't have standard tactics, on average, IRL street fights on average last like several seconds. I do know that actual fights really encourage oppoents to fight dirty due to the life threatening and anger aspect of them, so that should be expected. In which case I find it unlikely for CH to do unless if CH is really that dirty or if it's the start of the fight.

The thing is that this is the smartest human ever, and avoiding a fight is always the most preferable option objectively (and subjectively the large majority of the time). Plus with the character speeds they got time to back away and try every option in their disposal before actually resorting to a fight. So I find it likely they would absolutely try some form of social interaction first, especially since 49 is 100% a normal guy in that regard and is perfectly willing to talk.

Even if it’s purely to talk in a more intimidating or aggressive manner, the CH has a good reason to try to say anything before going in for a hit.

Though actually combat 49 would need to be folded like a suitcase in order to not able to touch CH and CH lacks the speed and ap to get 49 in any favorable position to body lock him.

The thing is that this is the smartest human ever, and avoiding a fight is always the most preferable option objectively (and subjectively the large majority of the time). Plus with the character speeds they got time to back away and try every option in their disposal before actually resorting to a fight. So I find it likely they would absolutely try some form of social interaction first, especially since 49 is 100% a normal guy in that regard and is perfectly willing to talk.

Even if it’s purely to talk in a more intimidating or aggressive manner, the CH has a good reason to try to say anything before going in for a hit.

Though actually combat 49 would need to be folded like a suitcase in order to not able to touch CH and CH lacks the speed and ap to get 49 in any favorable position to body lock him.
Social Influencing point is good.

Can't CH just grab a club weapon from his surroundings in central park (like a big, long stick)? It's not out of character for CH to do so, since it dramatically increases a person's chances of winning in a fight. There should be plenty of big branches for CH to break in the park.

Okay I know for a fact that 49 used to scale to getting shot, but that seems to have been either in extended canon or has been erased with the article changes over the years. So CH is back to having a pretty good ap advantage and the skill and precious to just floor 49 first hit in. Honestly probably to the point that speed should be unequalized since someone reaching his hand out to grab you is already super suspicious and a single punch to the throat or neck is going to absolutely floor 49.

Though, to clarify, that would still be after likely trying to tell 49 to leave, intimidation is a very common tactic in nature.

Last edited:
Would leave this to an edit, but want to make it clear, I had a brain fart while typing. I meant prior knowledge could be removed, speed is already unequal.

Would leave this to an edit, but want to make it clear, I had a brain fart while typing. I meant prior knowledge could be removed, speed is already unequal.
Well, does CH still have a counter to 049's touch? Without prior knowledge?

Just beating the crap out of him or telling him to leave. The old reason I thought they would need to know is because I thought they had the ap disadvantage by a ton. CH doesn’t so any good hit he lands could end the fight or at least constantly have 49 be in a position of imbalance.

Just checked Ch is 1600J, 49 is 300 now (no calc), it doesn’t even need to be a good punch. Any hit is going to have 49 either laid out on the floor or begging for mercy.

Oh I know, against most street level opponents, even low end subsonic ones I would normally argue for the CH. However, here a literal poke kills them. A single slightly slip of the finger is fully impossible to avoid unless he straight knocks 49 out cold first hit, which he can’t since I’m pretty sure 49 scales to being 100% immune to high caliber rounds.
Grab arms, pin down

There is like one spot that can be grabbed that would maybe allow CH to avoid being touched, but it would be super hard to grab with slower speed and hands are pretty flexible (I know that can all be taken out of context, but how else could I possibly word it). However it doesn’t matter anymore, 49 lost his ap advantage to the flow of time (and rewrites), CH can just punch his lights out now.

Last edited:
There is like one spot that can be grabbed that would maybe allow CH to avoid being touched, but it would be super hard to grab with slower speed and hands are pretty flexible (I know that can all be taken out of context, but how else could I possibly word it). However it doesn’t matter anymore, 49 lost his ap advantage to the flow of time (and rewrites), CH can just punch his lights out now.
I'm assuming this is a vote for CH, right?

I already debunked the 96 HP claim in the notes -> other section of the remastered profile. KLOL506 especially pointed out inconsistencies in this claim and proved this to be just marketing hype.

Bro, if you want to hype up stuff about CH, do it here. If you think CH wins here, vote for CH.

If you're not really debating stuff, then why are you hyping CH on a versus thread that accepts that CH will win 6 times out of ten?

BTW you wanna created profile
for "Composite Animals" which
easier to made than human.
I just hyped those one than even
human one. lol
I just wanna debate about them
fwhahaa just asked sorry for my
intterupt.

He doesn’t really need to know, he can equally defeat 49 in a single hit since he’s way stronger and can hit with immense precision to any spot that would floor a person. The only thing is that 49 has a bit of a speed advantage, but this is article canon so he mostly just walks over and tries to reach out and grab and has no skill or anything to back it up.

However that also assumes 49 starts to fight and isn’t scared off by a guy that scales to being the absolute best at intimidation on earth, while also being the best speaker, psychologist, and master of every fighting style to ever exist.

Plus that speed advantage is still really unjustified, I’ve read the article and all it says is that he quickly went over to the guys and touch killed them. No where does it say they couldn’t react and even then they could have just been surprised, even superhuman speed covers that well. Though that would need to be its own thread.

Plus that speed advantage is still really unjustified, I’ve read the article and all it says is that he quickly went over to the guys and touch killed them. No where does it say they couldn’t react and even then they could have just been surprised, even superhuman speed covers that well. Though that would need to be its own thread.
lol, the "blitzed a D-Class" s a movement speed feat sinse was about moving from a place to another and he has no justfication for subsonic

I mean, movement speed like a human jog should likely scales to combat too, I would find it strange if it didn’t. It’s just that 49’s feat doesn’t have anything making it particularly fast, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen normal humans described in the same exact way as that feat dozens of times.

I mean, movement speed like a human jog should likely scales to combat too, I would find it strange if it didn’t. It’s just that 49’s feat doesn’t have anything making it particularly fast, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen normal humans described in the same exact way as that feat dozens of times.
I mean, his combat speed and movement speed are diferent in the profile. also, I agree

Oh yeah, that was weird to me too, but I forgot about that. Should be movement speed, but like at best superhuman (or likely even just athletic nothing really says he blitz anyone just that he went over in a vague ‘quickly’).

Back