• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best human fights a boxer (Composite Human (Real World) vs Yuzuko Mawatari)

Suggested by @JnSteHar002

Conditions: VBW SBA conditions and standard VBW thread rules otherwise. Speed is equal (since there's a notable speed disadvantage for the canon boxer) and the fight takes place in the boxing ring. Bonus wincon: defeat the opponent in a fair boxing match.

Best Human: 2 (Rayfire, Javenplayz253)

Canon Boxer:

Incon:

(This match is a part of the tournament for composite human)
Do you miss the chaotic days of composite human? Do you want to go to 2019, the time of composite human's prime? Well, JOIN THE COMPOSITE HUMAN TOURNAMENT! Where you can suggest matches and debate like if composite human wasn't even deleted!!! Experience an enjoyment from the past with a profile that has over 13x more bytes than the original that has the Seal of Approval from the Joke Battles Staff themselves!

Last edited:
So her "Information Analysis" is her being able to physically see what a good boxing fighting stance is, so it doesn't seem that useful. Her "Supernatural Willpower" as well is just not supernatural either, Composite Human's willpower feats are definitely higher than that lol. I don't know Yuzuko's series very well, but I think Composite Human's higher experience and willpower, as well as their ability to just take every hit without feeling hurt allows them to win even say, if both are equally skilled.

Composite Human's willpower feats are definitely higher than that lol.
That would mean composite human should have (Basic) supernatural willpower if that’s all it takes, hehehe

But yeah, this would mostly come down to skill since speed is equalized, which composite human will destroy Yuzuko in for obvious reasons. They can also restrain her extremely easily due to far superior LS, and possibly would oneshot her too, since all of yuzuko’s feats are, like, low-end street level.

Voting Human No Diff

That would mean composite human should have (Basic) supernatural willpower if that’s all it takes, hehehe

But yeah, this would mostly come down to skill since speed is equalized, which composite human will destroy Yuzuko in for obvious reasons. They can also restrain her extremely easily due to far superior LS, and possibly would oneshot her too, since all of yuzuko’s feats are, like, low-end street level.

Voting Human No Diff
I mean, I was unconsciously anticipating this considering all the stacked advantages here. I was hoping the match conditions would set up at least 1 possible albeit less likely wincon.

Will count your vote.

Question for everyone here. Since all matches shouldn't be stomp matches when putting them on the CH profile, does Yuzuko have, like, at least a single wincon? I don't want things to be as fair as Flowey casually beating up a Husky, just more towards the spiderman vs Flowey match awhile ago.

Back