• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Cure fights an Amalgamation (SCP-049 vs Composite Human (Real World))

Eh, that seems to be the only one really. I wish I had time to make a thread on it, but the next three days for me are going to be end of the year exams. So I’ll add that to my backlog of threads I need to make.

What if CH just quickly kicks 049 in the nuts and then literally stomps on their face or something? Or CH quickly punches and knocks them out with pressure points right off the bat

049 likely doesn’t have a private part considering how it’s skin is the plague doctor’s uniform. Plus pressure points are barely a thing in real life. Though 49 in particular is someone I don’t think CH would even need to fight, he’s perfectly willing to talk.

Unrelated big note but speed feats like generic blitzing are being downgraded across the board so 049 is definitely going to be normal human in speed soon.

Plus pressure points are barely a thing in real life.
This statement misses the context of human biology. There are parts of the human body that when struck, can technically cause notable effects like immense pain or death. Not to mention that if you were to say stuff like the abdominal muscles are the same as your heart or windpipes, doctors would look at you funny.

Unrelated big note but speed feats like generic blitzing are being downgraded across the board so 049 is definitely going to be normal human in speed soon.
1: Where?

2: If we equalized the speed of the match, would the match still be fair?

I can find the thread soon, I remember stumbling upon it last night, but it’s a general thread to make clear.

Edit: That article phrased it how I meant it. There are no true pressure points. Though to clarify yeah there are spots that cause more damage fair enough.

Last edited:
Counted. Though it should be noted that speed may be equalized soon due to the thread downgrading speed and stuff.

Back