• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Link tries to solo your verse

Title is self-explanatory. Some hot blonde dude wants to solo your verse

Link is bloodlusted but your verse isnt. He has access to every single thing he has. Speed is equalized

Wizard of Oz: Solos.

One Piece: Solos.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Would GER work? Link is on the "Acausal Characters" category, but I can't find "Acausality" anywhere on his page, not even on source mode, so I really don't know.

Doctor Who: Destroys a few aliens until he ends up pissing off the wrong one and gets 11-Ded.

Yu-Gi-Oh!: There's the Zexal's Number monsters, and in Arc V, there's the scary hero-turned-demon incarnate called Supreme King Dragon Zarc.....Rest in pickles Link...been nice knowing ya.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Goddoka or Devilmura. Enough said.

Digimo: Literally 2-A abominations running amuck. Nice try.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke: High 4-C characters will still give a lot of trouble with their haxes. Yuuki just BFRs him. Rimuru eats up his very existence. Fatality for Link.

Gurren Lagan: Everyone's literally on a higher dimension of existence because of a certain "drill that pierces the heavens"....don't even try it.

Pokemo: What TriForcePower1 said, but there's also Darkrai, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.

Toaru Verse: Link happily thinks he stomps until the Maijin show up....pretty sure it doesn't end well for him after that.

Senki Zesshou Symphogear: As of right now, yes, but not very smoothly.

Godzilla (Verse): Link stomps virtually everything except Composite Godzilla, who is practically bloodlusted all the time

Undertale:Sans, shhh what are tier 2s

Final Fantasy: I think the plethora of Cloud vs Link threads already covered this.

Kirby: Lol

BlazBlue: Link can do some stuff, but the hax in this verse is very potent. Amaterasu, Takamagahara, System and Low 2-C Noel and Ragna stomp him.

Guilty Gear: I think Link can actually do decntly against this verse since he does haxstomp quite a few characters here.

Dragon Ball: Solos everything from Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball Z due to sheer amount of hax, including the non-canon movies for the most part. Dragon Ball Super completely annihilates him.

Metroid: Samus and Dark Samus are quite strong in hax, so I don't particularly know.

Street Fighter: Solos, even Asura's Wrath Oni and Evil Ryu.

Castlevania: Nope. Can do some stuff to some characters, but overall loses quite hard. Especially if Soma Cruz.

Metal Gear: Lolsolos.

God of War: If this pre Dad of Boy, Link can potentially solo up until The Primordials. If this is post Dad of Boy, Link can hax stomp a lot of characters but they only need one hit to kill him, so it's tricky.

Link also doesn't solo Destiny, not sure why I forgot to put them

Rurouni Kenshin: Oof, Link casually obliterates.

Hunter x Hunter: Another victim of fairy boy madness.

Mega Man X: Tough one, he'll have no issue until reaching the Maverick Hunters, X, Zero and Axl can take him on, especially if they team on him, but depends on Link's less clear haxes as well.

Breath of Fire: Tough one again... depends on how can they deal with his hax, but otherwise they can handle him power wise.

Final Fantasy VII: Wrecks everything until he reaches the main party, he then faces a decisive defeat.

Saint Seiya: Nopez, the bronzies are likely the first thing he'll face, which is a bad thing.

Back