• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Naruto character vs composite Black Clover character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Clover comp.

Genjutsu that isnt IT or frog song kata (like most genjutsu) gets absolutely bonked by Asta's passive Ant magic aura.

naruto comp has no answer for Julius Time shenanigans and Precog, nor a reliable way to get around their fate manipulation, this is while ignoring the fact that they would also have a passive matter destruction field around them.

Kamui can be countered by precog and even in the event they are sent to another dimension (like with Kaguya) , they can escape via just cutting through it.

TSB's won't be much of an issue because they can still be countered via Physical means and with Anti-Magic.

There are quite a few things I'm missing from BC but I don't want to drag this out. It's possible for Naruto comp to win in certain situational events but more often than not the BC comp should win

Genjutsu that isnt IT or frog song kata (like most genjutsu) gets absolutely bonked by Asta's passive Ant magic aura.
I disagree with this, genjutsu on the level of Tsukuyomi and Kotoamatsu should also work.
naruto comp has no answer for Julius Time shenanigans and Precog, nor a reliable way to get around their fate manipulation, this is while ignoring the fact that they would also have a passive matter destruction field around them.
with chakra being magic the invulnerability to ninjutsu should help with most of these and even then immortality type 1 helps with time magic since it primarily ages stuff, fate manip can be taken care off via constantly absorbing magic/chakra as has been shown with Dante. Absorption is something Naruto verse has in spades for better or for worse.
Kamui can be countered by precog and even in the event they are sent to another dimension (like with Kaguya) , they can escape via just cutting through it.
Kamui is still powerful defensively, even with precog they cant stop its use, Jumping Kaguya's dimensions is massively harder than regular dmensional travel as shown with Obito requiring massive amounts of chakra to do so.
TSB's won't be much of an issue because they can still be countered via Physical means and with Anti-Magic.
You are ignoring the offensive abilities of TSBs. And Anti-magic is powernull which comp narutoverse resists.
There are quite a few things I'm missing from BC but I don't want to drag this out. It's possible for Naruto comp to win in certain situational events but more often than not the BC comp should win
And I disagree quite a bit more with this, I dont think you took into account a lot of what comp Naruto can do.

Firstly, comp Naruto is going to be a ghost via Hagoromo, which I dont think BC is capable of doing anything about as far as I know their NPI is entirely elemental based.

Secondly, with the sharingan and byakugan combination they are capable of figuring out a lot of BC's powers.

Thirdly, senjutsu would not be countered by Anti-magic.

Fourthly, multiple forms of immortality.

Fifthly, Limbo and no dimension slash would not work on Limbo which exist in completely different space-times.

Sixth multiple types of clones not including Limbo with all having the same abilities.

Seventh, izanagi and can be spammed.

There are also mind switching techniques and multiple forms of possession.

So really I dont think you gave any credit to comp Naruto tbh.

fate manip can be taken care off via constantly absorbing magic/chakra as has been shown with Dante. Absorption is something Naruto verse has in spades for better or for worse.
Comp BC can absorb mana, regenerate Mana and even have an unlimited supply of it with Mana Method. That won't be enough to deal with Fate Manipulation
You are ignoring the offensive abilities of TSBs. And Anti-magic is powernull which comp narutoverse resists.
Powernull: Base Anti-Magic < Base Demon-Destroyer Anti-Magic < Leaking Anti-Magic < Yuno's Powernull Resistance < True Anti-Magic < Devil Union < Demon Destroyer while in Devil Union
Firstly, comp Naruto is going to be a ghost via Hagoromo, which I dont think BC is capable of doing anything about as far as I know their NPI is entirely elemental based.
Naalith's NPI can affect non-existent things.

Comp BC can absorb mana, regenerate Mana and even have an unlimited supply of it with Mana Method. That won't be enough to deal with Fate Manipulation
And comp Naruto verse has practically infinite chakra and can generate far more with multiple means. Not to mention clones are able to replicate these effects far more.
Powernull: Base Anti-Magic < Base Demon-Destroyer Anti-Magic < Leaking Anti-Magic
Unproven, his anti-magic has never been said to get stronger and no one but possibly Yuno has resisted it. He simply got stronger in AP.
< True Anti-Magic < Devil Union < Demon Destroyer while in Devil Union
Same as above. The EE effect of TSB is still a thing anyway. But regardless he might be able to affect ninjutsu, but not senjutsu.
Naalith's NPI can affect non-existent things.
I briefly forgot they had slightly better NPI, but idk why it is listed as conceptual manip regardless, it is simply NPI to affect concepts. I knew this would be wanked, the statement isnt that they affect literally non-existent things, they affect things with no form, also affecting non-existent things does not allows you to affect ghosts anyway, those are completely different forms of NPI.

how exactly does Fate and Time not work solely based the whole Ninjutsu resistance thing, this is extreme NLF, considering stuff like Tobriama tagging Juubito with a flying Raiju, Kakashi Kamuing TSB's. Ninjutsu is Ineffective in regards to conventional damage but there is still a Logical cause and effect.

also Anti magic isn't solely just powernull, anti magic can be used in conjunction with real magic as seen when Gauche.

how exactly does Fate and Time not work solely based the whole Ninjutsu resistance thing
I did not say they would, for time I said it "may" not work but I specifically talked about how its primary way of killing was based on accelerating time until decay/death which doesnt work on type 1 immortals. I never said it would stop fate manip though, I specified how Fate manip can and was beaten in canon.

Juubito with a flying Raiju, Kakashi Kamuing TSB's. Ninjutsu is Ineffective in regards to conventional damage but there is still a Logical cause and effect
Neither of these work on the actual target, flying raijin marks something and then you can tp to its location, and kamui works on the space-time the target is occupying. Regardless you misunderstood me.
also Anti magic isn't solely just powernull, anti magic can be used in conjunction with real magic as seen when Gauche.
I know that, my point is the powernull effect wont be very effective. Its just becomes an AP attack.

I did not say they would, for time I said it "may" not work but I specifically talked about how its primary way of killing was based on accelerating time until decay/death which doesnt work on type 1 immortals. I never said it would stop fate manip though, I specified how Fate manip can and was beaten in canon.
Alright My bad.
Neither of these work on the actual target, flying raijin marks something and then you can tp to its location, and kamui works on the space-time of what the target. Regardless you misunderstood me.
No, this is what I mean by cause and effect. there's a logical chain even if the Jutsu itself cant harm the target.
I know that, my point is the powernull effect wont be very effective. Its just becomes an AP attack.
Okay?, you know that means they can harm people with magic ?

And comp Naruto verse has practically infinite chakra and can generate far more with multiple means. Not to mention clones are able to replicate these effects far more.
So does Black Clover. They have unlimited Mana, and can create clones that are able to do the same thing as the original
Unproven, his anti-magic has never been said to get stronger and no one but possibly Yuno has resisted it. He simply got stronger in AP.
Proven. Anti-Magic's potency varies depending on the amount of Anti-Magic.

Dante can touch the swords bare handed when we know that even touching them can negate magic. But when in Devil Bargain, one hit was all it took to completely erase his magic.

Devil Union's Anti-Magic slashes can negate magic without even the need of touching it, something that wasn't possible before

Demon Destroyer can completely nullify Lilith and Naamah, when the latter could still cast magic despite being hit by Asta's Demon Slayer
Same as above. The EE effect of TSB is still a thing anyway. But regardless he might be able to affect ninjutsu, but not senjutsu.
What is Senjutsu made of exactly?

So does Black Clover. They have unlimited Mana, and can create clones that are able to do the same thing as the original
who has unlimited mana? I dont remember this. Those are only in the glamour world which comp Naruto easily escapes.
This does not prove the potency of the power null, it is simply that he has more energy/AP.
Dante can touch the swords bare handed when we know that even touching them can negate magic. But when in Devil Bargain, one hit was all it took to completely erase his magic.

Devil Union's Anti-Magic slashes can negate magic without even the need of touching it, something that wasn't possible before

Demon Destroyer can completely nullify Lilith and Naamah, when the latter could still cast magic despite being hit by Asta's Demon Slayer
there is a bit of scaling here, I wont bother going further into this cause I dont want to try and find each individual scan myself.
What is Senjutsu made of exactly?
chakra and natural energy is mixed to create a completely different type of energy. And before you say that mana is natural as I am sure you would, senjutsu has completely different effects to mana and as we dont give abilities or resistances of powers to other verses for sharing stuff, even ignoring that by that logic 6 paths should nullify it too, anti-magic should not work on senjutsu. Also in this thread it is specifically for basic chakra, not senjutsu energy.

multiple forms of mind manip is also a thing.

Vanessa's passive Fate Manipulation
explained why it is countered.
Langris' Passive EE Shield
1. Passive EE shield? what?

2. EE is resisted.

Yuno's passive molecular deconstruction,
low range, comp naruto doesnt even have to come close as they massively outrange.
Zenon's spatial mana dominion win pretty decisively
Same thing.

On top of all this they still cant affect ghosts.

Last edited:
> Secondly, with the sharingan and byakugan combination they are capable of figuring out a lot of BC's powers.

only the very basic stuff.

>Fifthly, Limbo and no dimension slash would not work on Limbo which exist in completely different space-times.

they don't, Limbo's location is literally the same as they are in the real world just in another dimension, also Limbo's clones don't work on a separate space time otherwise they would be able to target people either in the past or they would be delayed. limbo world is outright stated to coexist with the Physical world, it just cant be sensed or touched in a conventional way. They will be effected by Dimension slash.

>Seventh, izanagi and can be spammed.

not when they can powernulled or undone by fate manip

There are also mind switching techniques and multiple forms of possession.

they resist, in contrast, Naruverse has no counter to Spiritual Possession.

they don't, Limbo's location is literally the same as they are in the real world just in another dimension, also Limbo's clones don't work on a separate space time otherwise they would be able to target people either in the past or they would be delayed. limbo world is outright stated to coexist with the Physical world, it just cant be sensed or touched in a conventional way. They will be effected by Dimension slash.
It coexist in that it is a layer, and having another space-time doesnt mean that you can affect stuff in the past at all and never has, the exist in a completely different dimensional space-time but it still runs in the same "time" as the normal world. Also BC dude wont be able to sense Limbo clones anyway.
not when they can powernulled or undone by fate manip
their fate manip is purely defensive, it doesnt affect the target.
they resist, in contrast, Naruverse has no counter to Spiritual Possession.
Orochimaru's possession is soul possession too (stated in DB) , which was resisted by sasuke.

It coexist in that it is a layer, and having another space-time doesnt mean that you can affect stuff in the past at all and never has, the exist in a completely different dimensional space-time but it still runs in the same "time" as the normal world.
Then it's space time in name only and not function, my point remains, yami cut through Dorothy's dreamworld which doesn't exist in the Physical world at all.
their fate manip is purely defensive, it doesnt affect the target.
It doesn't need to, it's passive, it means the character can attack while having this as defence.
Orochimaru's possession is soul possession too (stated in DB) , which was resisted by sasuke.
we would need to compare the Potency of that.

Then it's space time in name only and not function, my point remains, yami cut through Dorothy's dreamworld which doesn't exist in the Physical world at all.
And that doesnt mean that he can cut Limbo at all, yami cut through a world that he was already in, he doesnt exist in the Limbo world however.
It doesn't need to, it's passive, it means the character can attack while having this as defence.
ok but you were talking about izanagi being undone by it, which makes no sense as it doesnt affect enemies. And again with the multiple ways of draining chakra I dont see fate manip lasting very long. Also its only passive after activation
we would need to compare the Potency of that.
a few cells of orochimaru's was nearly taking over kabuto even when orochimaru was effectively dead. Sasuke absorbed the entirety of orochimaru, though a lot of chakra went into holding him back. Take that how you will.
Fate Manipulation can be used to powernull or outdo the opponents' attacks, as seen against Dante and Witch Queen
It doesnt affect defensive abilities however. It has simply been used to save the person in question.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back