• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Organism pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imaginym said:
This thing's tier currently comes from its AP via size & speed. It can use things like Heat & Electricity Manipulation... but, is there any basis for it being able to use those abilities at a capacity such that it could damage another being of its tier?
Is its AP applicable to all of its abilities? How come?
Elec, probably not

Heat comes from heatballing, so probably

It might be worth noting on the profile, then, for which abilities its tier differs, if it can't use them all at the same level, no?

Well its best abilities are poison, heat, spitting, enhanced senses, regen, illusion creation and those resitances. Not only, it has useful hax such as blinding and confusing oppos via light and sound (enhanced senses make you even more vulnerable to this, lol) and many others. It's just a LI buster, remember.

It should also ingore convential durability by attacks cells, poison, and all the diseases it has; and it should be much higher with prep due to duplication + fusion.

Skalt711 said:
RRTheEndMan said:
Yes. Now I have used the length 15km from this article: http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/view/1152-20. Because 15000 meters * 385 body lengths per second = 5775000 km/s, which is Sub-Relativistic speed. Using some information from https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090522071815AAfpJCD, I have calculated the relativistic KE... the result is 1,000797287315843299249620151564*10^20 joules, which is Island level.
Can you put this in a blog?

Yobobojojo said:
I think we should make the profile now.
So is thing 7-A possibly 7-B or is it just 7-A\ 7-B; and with prep is it going to be higher due to duplication + fusion or will it just possibly get nukes with prep?

It is lesser, 102k*punchmass (around 1/11 body I guess)*metersdone(around 1/3 lenght of the shrimp) vs 3080ksquared*bodymass. WAIT. It's 0.1m long https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantis_shrimp. 80000*102000**6000000/11*80000/3 aequalis 1,18690909E20. sad song. But 20861448 m/s velocity mean an attacking speed that's higher. And no, relativity is too low to matter about anything, I checked it.

wait so that's higher?

Yobobojojo said:
Still no. We should ask administrators and calculation group for the permission... Probably they will deny the permission or downgrade Composite Organism to High 8-C/8-B tier...

Skalt711 said:
Yobobojojo said:
Still no. We should ask administrators and calculation group for the permission... Probably they will deny the permission or downgrade Composite Organism to High 8-C/8-B tier...
Nah, the calcs are solid

Why would it be 8-C is as big as a small mountain!?

Skalt711 said:
Yobobojojo said:
Which would be absolutely nonsensical, since CO would have the size of a freaking Mountain.

To everyone: because multipliers aren't allowed, although there are some exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back