• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Touhou Character tries to solo your verse

Your verse is attacking the touhou project. (If your verse makes it past round one) Realising that nobody can defeat them, yukari is forced to team up with the gods and lunarians and manipulate the boundaries between everyone and everything to fuse every waifu and husbando into one being. Which results in this

Round 1: Your verse has to simply clear through the verse by normal means

Round 2: Composite touhou character first form appears

Round 3: Second key is being used

Round 4: Third form tries to nuke your verse into oblivion

Round 5: Final key is being used

@bobsican Ummm... Blame the causality ƒæÇ

@MYHERO I havent seen a remotely decent justification for high 1-C archie sonic. It is the same reason i didnt add a 1-A key to the profile lol.

Anyway, ill start

Dragon ball heroes - Outhaxes heavily on round 3 or 4

Marvel - LT blinks

Cthulu mythos - Outergods blink even if i gave the profile a 1-A key

Elder scrolls: Probably stalemates the deadric princes with final key. But gets slapped by anybody who is high 1-C

Undertale: 2-B key easily clears

Doctor who: You could make an argument for them clearing through the high 1-Cs of the verse. But anybody above that stomps.

Read this post said:
@MYHERO I havent seen a remotely decent justification for high 1-C archie sonic. It is the same reason i didnt add a 1-A key to the profile lol.
Maybe that explains why I used joke battle wiki lmao

@Read this post, wrong. She doesn't know that exists. Even if she does she found it boring and let them win, because she would be ashamed to take that kind of victory.

Now, "who can solo the Touhou verse?" you may ask. Four words:

I CAN DO ANYTHING!

Let's say that an encounter between them would be like:

Yukari: "So... can you do anything? What a coincidence! But you can't do that anymore!"

Jevil: "UEE HEE! I HAVE CHAOS, CHAOS! YOU ONLY DEPEND ON BOUNDARIES! THAT'S NO FUN AT ALL!"

Yukari gets mad for what was said: "Ran! Hold my umbrella. This jerk and me will have a LOOOOOOOOOOONG talking"

-The World Revolving starts playing mixed up with Necrofantasia-

After a long time (at least four, or maybe five... weeks) Yukari sees the "Boundless" in Jevil

Yukari: "Okay... time's up. This will take us to nowhere. I can control the "nowhere" but I will sleep for at least a century after realizing how bothering you are"

Jevil: "UEE HEE! THAT WAS VERY FUNNY! FUNNY! I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN! AGAIN!"

Yukari: "Yeah, about that... how about no?"

Jevil: "..."

Jevil: "BYE BYE!" (turns into a scythe and get the hell out of Gensokyo, Dark World, the Underground, PC-98, Hogwarts or Walmart)

>High 1-C

The funny thing is that Xeelee Sequence both has High 1-Cs that beat the touhou composite, and has 1-Bs on an actually hilariously high scale

Hitchhiker's: Solos literally everyone except The Bird Guide, who "No u" with his 22-D fuckery

D&D: Solos up until Lumi

MLP: Clears

Nyaruko: Clears

Stellaris: Clears

Transformers: Singularities say no u

The transcendence from xeelee does sound like an interesting matchup. Although im not sure who would win. They both have similar abilities.

I'm pretty sure it is, though aiwass mostly just kinda floats around and doesn't really do much, Aliester even needed to install a suicide prevention module in aiwass for it too not kill itself out of boredom.

Also they are apparently infinitely above baseline. Although i think composite touhou character outhaxes. And has mid godly (i have no idea why characterrealms thinks cirno has mid godly. dont ask).

Azure Striker Gunvolt: Gunvolt's about to get Causality manipulation and it still does jack all here. So Gunvolt spams recharge and prevades until it's inconclusive

Mega Man (Franchise): Battle network can probably get through until round 4, though I know nothing about this franchise.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Novel Kars U N D E R S T A N D S and HA DIO T I M E S T O P S I N F I N I T E S up to round 5. GER does it's GER thing for a bit, too.

Filthy Frank Verse: Gets to Final Round but loses as Pink guy can't out vape final form 2hu

Disgaea: Insane fighting with Disgaea winning most encounters till final round as they then get dabbed on

Team Fortress 2: Soldier starts screaming about how some jap can't beat America and this ends with the tf2 verse being erased

Iceassassin25 said:
Filthy Frank Verse: Gets to Final Round but loses as Pink guy can't out vape final form 2hu
Filthy Frank verse has Prometheus and Weeaboo Jones tho.

If we accept any key, then Prometheus one shotted Chin-Chin in his prime.

There is also the guardians, those wierd glowing beings which manages the entire verse.

I'm just gonna have speed be equal for this. Also not really that knowledgeable on Touhou as a verse.

Soul Calibur: Gets stomped

Bobobobo: Gets to the third key prolly of Composite at their best.

Castlevania: Drac is the only one that really does anything. Gets to third key at best.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: I'll highball HA Dio and say third key also.

Marvel: Hahahahaha, stops at God Emperor Doom

Warhammer: Emperor dabs, maybe a Culexus also stops them in their tracks.

World of Darkness: Okay. Caine stands there and slaps two or three times. Then God decides to step in.

SCP Foundation: 682 just adapts prolly.

Flash: Here, 4-D Low 2-C. You tell me what happens

Undertale: Any way for this person to get past a 2-B abstract?

DSP Verse: Doubt it. Maybe if they get bumped to low 2-C otherwise they are defeated

My other verses I'm not even going to mention here, I don't find myself obligated to >->

I was wondering why it has tier high 1C on the profile, turns out it's from joke battle wiki. I'm not sure about the final key because knowing High 1C structure exist doesn't make the character High 1C.

Anyway,

Masada: I'm not sure it can clear base dies irae even with the final key.

MCU: clear easily with third key.

DC: do a lot of damage until god tier care enough to stop it.

Umineko: nah.

Daimaou: it should clear lower density story.

Naruto: lmao yukari solos even without composite.

Etc.

Tbh, composite touhou character can solo a lot of these tier 2 verses in their low 2-C key. Ap isnt that important in haxed battles like this. The likes of undertale, flash, filthy frank and probably even jojo would get haxed into oblivion by low 2-C. In fact it is questionable whether some tier 2 verses can even contend with 3-A.

The Star Maker: Ummmmmmmmmmm... I think the name of the character is also the "verse's" name. Well... when Yukari, Eirin, Junko, Kasen, Okina, Hecatia or whoever I think will face The Maker with THAT album I found in Bandcamp as the BGM of the fight... I only see them in despair

Back