• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Continuation of Saitama vs Ultimate Emerl

If Emerl actually harmed Saitama he'd probably feel an upsurge of emotion since he's used to tanking every attack that's thrown at him
he would feel emotion, but why would it be in the same lenght as the one he felt when his best friend died and he became utterfly furious?

he would feel emotion, but why would it be in the same lenght as the one he felt when his best friend died and he became utterfly furious?
Because he's wanted to find a serious fight for years. He used to get really bored by always beating his opponents in one punch and even after Genos died, one of his first thoughts was "I may have finally gotten the fight I've wished for"

Because he's wanted to find a serious fight for years. He used to get really bored by always beating his opponents in one punch and even after Genos died, one of his first thoughts was "I may have finally gotten the fight I've wished for"
and after that he thought "but now i don't care about that anymore, i feel empty about it", what was motivating him throught out the garou fight was geno's death, that's it, him desire to find someone who he could fight with was the least of what he was thinking about

once again i ask, is there any reason for a simple fight against a nobody make saitama feel as emotional as when his best friend was murdered in front of him?

and after that he thought "but now i don't care about that anymore, i feel empty about it", what was motivating him throught out the garou fight was geno's death, that's it, him desire to find someone who he could fight with was the least of what he was thinking about

once again i ask, is there any reason for a simple fight against a nobody make saitama feel as emotional as when his best friend was murdered in front of him?
Yes. Because if that opponent actually manages to physically harm Saitama in any way, he'd be overjoyed at the fact that he's not just going to tank all of the attacks thrown at him and that he'd actually need to try. Not saying he'd win, but he'd definitely feel happy about going against anyone who can actually make him feel pain

Emerl damn near one-shots and bodies Saitama via stats, copying his shit, FAR better AD, and hax.

Considering Emerl's regen and ability to copy a character's AD, does Saitama have a chance of growing strong enough to bypass his regen or nah?

Considering Emerl's regen and ability to copy a character's AD, does Saitama have a chance of growing strong enough to bypass his regen or nah?
Well one of the main arguments is that Saitama literally beat a guy who tried copying his accelerated development by just out-Saitama'ing him so there's a chance he'd still surpass Emerl even if he tried to copy him. Saitama also tanked a 67 exafoe attack and grew far beyond that level, along with copying and improving all of Garous abilities and techniques, so he's not losing in a hand to hand fight. There's still no counter to Emerl's regeneration or durability negation with spatial manipulation from copying Shadow though

Yes. Because if that opponent actually manages to physically harm Saitama in any way, he'd be overjoyed at the fact that he's not just going to tank all of the attacks thrown at him and that he'd actually need to try. Not saying he'd win, but he'd definitely feel happy about going against anyone who can actually make him feel pain
And is this emotion going to be near as much as the emotion of sheer anger of losing his best friend in front of him? I say that it wouldn't, so the rate of growth would be far, far less

And is this emotion going to be near as much as the emotion of sheer anger of losing his best friend in front of him? I say that it wouldn't, so the rate of growth would be far, far less
I'd say maybe. It was like his lifelong goal after surpassing his limits

Tbh, he didn't even use it because he was bloodlusted against Garou at that point, he did it because the future became unsalvageable.

Besides i'm just checking if he has a wincon here, since he would need an absurd AP gap to bypass Emerl's regeneration, wich isn't happening if his AD gets copied.

Bro just forgot Emerl will literally die faster on his own if he copies anything else. I mean sure, have him copy more power, resulting in him exploding. Read the whole thread
we can't assume multipliers based on that, if it is unknown, then i don't have a reason to assume that saitama would grow quick enough before emerl either overpowers and defeats him or just haxes him to death with his normal attack haxes of space time with chaos control
Except in this key Emerl doesn't use them because on a rampage. He is explicitly stated to not be thinking straight
he didn't in the fight with Sonic because prior to the fight he already had done so with not only sonic, but all of the cast from sonic battle, in this state emerl is not focused on anything but to fight and destroy other things, so no, he wouldn't forget to do his primary function of copy just because he is in his ultimate state, this would but make him do they more than normal
Wasn't shown to do so with Sonic's AD. Not in character
with 6x less stats and with Emerl out to destroy him relentlessly? yeah no, he will get haxed at worst before he does nearly the enough damage
Won't get haxed because it's not in character to use it, also Saitama upscales from said stats by being one shot difference from the other half of the feat.
no it isn't, he is still the same saitama, if he is fighting a nobody he has no personal grudge against, he will fight like he always fought, since he has no personal feelings for emerl
Have you seen this version of Saitama not be serious unless he is massively stronger than his enemy? No, therefore it's in character. If this was present day Saitama you would be correct.

Anyway, I've now realized I can't debate against people who won't read my arguments and just regurgitate the same arguments over and over again. I'm unfollowing this thread. Learned my lesson

Bro just forgot Emerl will literally die faster on his own if he copies anything else. I mean sure, have him copy more power, resulting in him exploding. Read the whole thread
he wouldn't die from copying power near 7x bellow his own, even when he was at his limit Sonic needed to give him a beat down with his similar AP for him to explode, Saitama ain't managing that quick enough before he loses with Emerl's quite large AP advantage insta win haxes

Except in this key Emerl doesn't use them because on a rampage. He is explicitly stated to not be thinking straight
he litterally uses them alongside all other character's techniques in his normal move set, he is not on a mindless rampage, he is on his mindset as a combat machine of destruction, so he would fight like one, with all his experience and abilities he copied, hence why he use them on his normal combos in game

Wasn't shown to do so with Sonic's AD. Not in character
Emerl quite litterally was incapable of growing further than he already was due to Gerald's program, besides he had nothing to copy of Sonic, he already had copied all that Sonic could do + all of the Battle cast, besides Emerl copies by merely seeing, he doesn't need to activate anything

Won't get haxed because it's not in character to use it
in the fight he uses nothing but his haxes

also Saitama upscales from said stats by being one shot difference from the other half of the feat.
so? how much is a "one shot"? do you have any indication that it would be enough for it to make saitama not lise quickly against such big stat difference?

Have you seen this version of Saitama not be serious unless he is massively stronger than his enemy?
the only time he was serious was when he was motivated by the death of his best friend to defeat the one who had murdered him, still waiting for a reason for him to be like that against a nobody when he also stoped being like that against the said murder

No, therefore it's in character. If this was present day Saitama you would be correct.
he is present saitama, just stronger, his personality is the same, heck, by the end of the fight he was back to not caring after his emotional peak, said emotion that he wouldn't have here at all

Anyway, I've now realized I can't debate against people who won't read my arguments and just regurgitate the same arguments over and over again. I'm unfollowing this thread. Learned my lesson
you do you, i will count the votes then

he wouldn't die from copying power near 7x bellow his own, even when he was at his limit Sonic needed to give him a beat down with his similar AP for him to explode, Saitama ain't managing that quick enough before he loses with Emerl's quite large AP advantage insta win haxes
I didn't say that, only said it would kill him faster. You then contradict yourself in the same message by saying he can't grow any further due to Gerald's program. I really don't care anymore
he litterally uses them alongside all other character's techniques in his normal move set, he is not on a mindless rampage, he is on his mindset as a combat machine of destruction, so he would fight like one, with all his experience and abilities he copied, hence why he use them on his normal combos in game
It says here, which is in your profile. So no, but then again, sure. I don't really care, so you do you
Emerl quite litterally was incapable of growing further than he already was due to Gerald's program, besides he had nothing to copy of Sonic, he already had copied all that Sonic could do + all of the Battle cast, besides Emerl copies by merely seeing, he doesn't need to activate anything
Which one is it. Can't copy further due to programming or had nothing to copy.
in the fight he uses nothing but his haxes
In his fight against Sonic, he only uses hand-to-hand because he is "rampaging"
so? how much is a "one shot"? do you have any indication that it would be enough for it to make saitama not lise quickly against such big stat difference?
It would make him not die in one or two punches as you say, but sure Emerl 0 shots Saitama
the only time he was serious was when he was motivated by the death of his best friend to defeat the one who had murdered him, still waiting for a reason for him to be like that against a nobody when he also stoped being like that against the said murder
Sure bro
he is present saitama, just stronger, his personality is the same, heck, by the end of the fight he was back to not caring after his emotional peak, said emotion that he wouldn't have here at all
Whatever you say
you do you, i will count the votes then
Be my guest
Anyway, I guess Saitama gets zero shotted into oblivion and Emerl copies Saitama's AD coupled with Sonic's AD and surpasses Tier 0. Don't worry, he won't die because copying from someone lower than 6x AP will do nothing. Somebody close this joke of a thread please

I didn't say that, only said it would kill him faster. You then contradict yourself in the same message by saying he can't grow any further due to Gerald's program. I really don't care anymore

It says here, which is in your profile. So no, but then again, sure. I don't really care, so you do you

Which one is it. Can't copy further due to programming or had nothing to copy.

In his fight against Sonic, he only uses hand-to-hand because he is "rampaging"

It would make him not die in one or two punches as you say, but sure Emerl 0 shots Saitama

Sure bro

Whatever you say

Be my guest
Anyway, I guess Saitama gets zero shotted into oblivion and Emerl copies Saitama's AD coupled with Sonic's AD and surpasses Tier 0. Don't worry, he won't die because copying from someone lower than 6x AP will do nothing. Somebody close this joke of a thread please
If you gonna act like that, you should't even make the thread.
Like, if you disagree with Saitama losing, you should keep going, and not act like that, when people disagree with you. If people disagree with you, is because of your poor reasonings, not because they just don't want to hear you.
I not gonna call you a loser, but you are acting like one.

Last edited:
If you gonna act like that, you should't even make the thread.
I made the thread with the hope people would actually debate instead of just saying Emerl FRA when most of the powers on his page aren't even used in character, Like Regeneration or Chaos Magic.
Like, if you disagree with Saitama losing, you should keep going, and not act like that, when people disagree with you. If people disagree with you, is because of your poor reasonings, not because they just don't want to hear you.
Explain my poor reasoning, then. Debate me rn. These are my points:
Ultimate Emerl won't use Chaos Magic, because he didn't during the final Fight, because he's in a rampage
Ultimate Emerl won't AD copy, or skill copy, because he didn't during the final Fight, because he's in a rampage
Ultimate Emerl won't one shot or two shot, because Saitama upscales from his feat by at least a one-shot difference
Ultimate Emerl will get outskilled to all hell, making his AP difference not matter and that would make Saitama grow enough to dish out enough damage and kill him
Regen doesn't matter, he's going to die at the end of one minute, and if it did, Sonic would not have been able to kill him.
If you disagree with me, provide actual points that Ultimate Emerl used when in character, and by that I mean by those he used in his rampaging state.

I not gonna call you a loser, but you are acting like one.
Because I've realized people won't actually debate and just want to make their character win, and that sucks out all the fun of this website.

I made the thread with the hope people would actually debate instead of just saying Emerl FRA when most of the powers on his page aren't even used in character, Like Regeneration or Chaos Magic.
you don't need to "use" regeneration, it is a passive process that happens when you get injured
Explain my poor reasoning, then. Debate me rn. These are my points:
Ultimate Emerl won't use Chaos Magic, because he didn't during the final Fight, because he's in a rampage
all of his basic combos in the game are him spamming all the haxes he has, including the chaos control distortions

Ultimate Emerl won't AD copy, or skill copy, because he didn't during the final Fight, because he's in a rampage
there was nothing on skill for him to copy, his copy ability is passive as he observes stuff, that is how he copied the final egg blaster in the first place, by simply looking his programing made him copy that even if he didn't wanted

If you disagree with me, provide actual points that Ultimate Emerl used when in character, and by that I mean by those he used in his rampaging state.
the very basis of all he copied from shadow is using the chaos control distortion in pretty much all of his combos

Because I've realized people won't actually debate and just want to make their character win, and that sucks out all the fun of this website.
dude, that sounds just like you now, you brought your points, people simply disagreed with them, move on, that is how this works

Back