• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Control Devil Suppression(Makima vs Employee)

I mean then again the speed boosts(both movement & attack) a good chunk of available EGO gifts offer could shave off enough time-

Wait do the EGO gifts get affected by Speed Equalized

I mean then again the speed boosts(both movement & attack) a good chunk of available EGO gifts offer could shave off enough time-

Wait do the EGO gifts get affected by Speed Equalized
idk what they are but if it's like something he uses only after the battle starts then it doesn't get equalized
if it's something that grants the speed he has in that key in the first place then it gets equalized

really the only options for weapons Bongbong(the Employee im nicknaming for convenience) has for a best shot at winning is Solemn Lament, Magic Bullet, & In The Name of Love & Hate

...tbh im not built for this scale of debating

Also kinda thinking about it Makima having all of her devils just turns it into an auto wincon because she can just throw them as cannon fodder to take all the BLACK damage for her which by the looks of it gives just enough time for the stuff you mentioned, with no possible alternative due to range difference

Yeah I should prolly adjust that it feels like its going into stomp territory

Last edited:
If your gonna give Makima all her Devils, i think it fair to give Bongbong ALEPH gear. More variety in weapons/armor/gifts, more consistent PALE damage (PALE is probably the best shot and only having it be 1/4 with QoH weapon isnt helping

And ALEPH is still 8-B as well so it wouldnt violate the rules

It seems like a lot of Em's hax requires getting in close and hitting the person. Voting Makima off her clairvoyance, her mind manip, the fact she's smarter, and just the fact she has all the devils to distract, take hits, and wear down Em with their own hax and power.

Granted im pretty sure Project Moon except Binah is going through a lot of reworking to include more Library of Ruina stuff, so i think it may be best to revisit this later

It seems like a lot of Em's hax requires getting in close and hitting the person. Voting Makima off her clairvoyance, her mind manip, the fact she's smarter, and just the fact she has all the devils to distract, take hits, and wear down Em with their own hax and power.
counted

Fair enough but i still wanted to point it out anyways
As for votes?

Eh i dunno. Bias is saying Bongbong but Makima kinda has the most advantages. Ill just say incon and call it a day

Ngl, unless Makima's mind control bypasses mind resistances (I don't know of any character in Chainsaw Man having significant mind resistance and THEN being mind controlled by Makima), I don't see how she does anything here.

Also, don't we have PALE damage? WAW stuff should include PALE, and ALEPH shouldn't automatically get to 8-A, not to mention that PALE damage doesn't necessarily have a scaling, meaning... we probably have PALE damage, don't we?

I don't see Makima reviving once she dies to PALE damage.

Ngl, unless Makima's mind control bypasses mind resistances (I don't know of any character in Chainsaw Man having significant mind resistance and THEN being mind controlled by Makima), I don't see how she does anything here.

Also, don't we have PALE damage? WAW stuff should include PALE, and ALEPH shouldn't automatically get to 8-A, not to mention that PALE damage doesn't necessarily have a scaling, meaning... we probably have PALE damage, don't we?

I don't see Makima reviving once she dies to PALE damage.
The problem is the range, makima's range is way higher than employee so she wouldn't need to get close + she can see the future so she would be careful against them

I'm voting makima fra

This wont change much, but Smile is an option, both weapon and suit. Bongbong would get boosts from consuming corpses (weapon is boosted, suit provides healing), and Zombie Devil (i think thats the one that creates zombies) would essentially be the perfect fodder engine

But yeah. Im keeping my vote

Where does Employee resist mind manip like Makima's? It only says mental attacks, unless I'm missing something

Makima loses so hard to Binah she takes her rage out on Bongbong. Sadge
Actually, may change my vote to Makima. I dont see a way to bullshit my way through this one

Back