• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Controlled Rage vs Uncontrollable Rage (Shenhe vs MCU Hulk) (Genshin vs MCU) GRACE

To begin discussion, Shenhe holds a brief AP advantage that she will slowly start to lose, but she’ll be sure to make good use of it given her ridiculous skill advantage. For me this fight comes down to two things

A: Can Shenhe finish the fight before Hulk’s rage gives him an AP advantage she’ll struggle to fight back against?

B: Can Shenhe even get past Hulk’s Low-Mid Regen?

The AP starts similar, though Hulk will eventually be ahead. But Shenhe has a bunch of ice abilities to spam while all Hulk can do is try to punch her.

The AP starts similar, though Hulk will eventually be ahead. But Shenhe has a bunch of ice abilities to spam while all Hulk can do is try to punch her.
Yeah, Shenhe has superior offensive hax and the skill gap is huge, but can she put Hulk and his regeneration down before he gains enough of an AP advantage to overwhelm her?

Yeah, Shenhe has superior offensive hax and the skill gap is huge, but can she put Hulk and his regeneration down before he gains enough of an AP advantage to overwhelm her?
I mean, more AP won't mean shit if he can't actually do anything with it. Shenhe even has dash moves, right?

I mean, more AP won't mean shit if he can't actually do anything with it. Shenhe even has dash moves, right?
iirc she does, but her problem is that she’s inevitably going to take hits, and the evasive style of play she’ll take with Hulk is only going to increase his rage, so she could be tagged with a blow that would put her down if she doesn’t finish the job quick enough, which has the potential to be tricky given the Hulk’s healing factor

I honestly don’t know which way this goes

Is MCU's Hulk regen really that high? Maybe I need to brush up on his feats.
Well, it’s listed on his profile as Low-Mid, and completing a blow fatal enough to bypass that will only grow harder with rage, this really all comes down to if Shenhe can initially bypass it, and if so, can she abuse her skill advantage enough to end the fight quick, otherwise it very rapidly starts tilting in Hulk’s favour.

You know the vast majority of fights that Hulk lost were the result of him being outskilled, even by obviously weaker opponents like Hulkbuster so I’d hand this to Shenhe for that along with that she has much higher stamina (to the point she outlasted a stronger opponent as a child) and low-mid regen won’t save him from unconsciousness.

You know the vast majority of fights that Hulk lost were the result of him being outskilled, even by obviously weaker opponents like Hulkbuster so I’d hand this to Shenhe for that along with that she has much higher stamina (to the point she outlasted a stronger opponent as a child) and low-mid regen won’t save him from unconsciousness.
Vote counted

Hmm, Hulk does not fare well in the slightest against skilled opponents, and Shenhe has that in spades: without counting the Hulk's evergrowing strength due to his rage, I genuinely think Shenhe can defeat him by knocking him unconscious before it gets too far like Thanos did (unintentionally, mind you), so Shenhe FRA!

Yeah, it got removed for that reason
I didn't know that, now that I think about, I have seen a large amount of MCU Hulk matches on this forum, and there's none of them in Hulk's profile.. Why is that?
But wait... she still has the victory counted on her profile??

Last edited:
Back