• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cookie Clicker: Baker stuff

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Baker's wanked.

High 2-A~High 1-C is based off of a single very vague statement.

"Immortality (Type 1, 3, 5 and 8), Regenerationn (Mid-Godly)"

Why? Completely unsubstantiated.

"Fate Manipulation (Can trap you in a Infinite loop)"

Not how that works.

Don't know why it has Causality Manipulation either. Maybe I missed something, but it's only said to, you know... allow for time manipulation and travel.

A lot of this is questionable, wanked, or just straight-up pulled from nowhere as far as I can see.

Yeah, I found that.

So glad I found this before making pretty much the same thread myself.

That being said, agreed.

I'd prefer At least 3-A, possibly far higher/High 2-A.

If we're going with straight-up High 2-A it should just be High 2-A, though.

wait nvm

this was a mistake on my point, I thought i was making a compoiste profile

the type 8 immortality part and mid godly comes from a demon embodying Wealth "The demonic embodiment of wealth, Mammon requests a tithe of blood and gold from all his worshippers."

I forgot the reasoning for infinite loop LOL, that can be removed

do whatever you want with the stats

Sure.

I mean, that's just for a demon, not the Baker. I was making a page for the Bakery as a whole and still have it on my sandbox, I was gonna add all the demon and angel stuff.

>embodies the concept of wealth

???

@Prom Yeah I mistook that for the baker profile, it would be better if we do the bakery as a whole.

Abstract existence assumption

are you saying that is a assumption? i don't get what your point is

"The festering incarnation of blight and disease, Beelzebub rules over the vast armies of pastry inferno."

There is also this

Yeah there are tons of nonsense ability. The baker himself isn't a fighter, nearly all of what he does is through tech.

For the Tier 2 stuff, the thing specifically mentions higher dimensional branes, which are things from String Theory cosmology. However, these things are NOT 11-D, so High 1-C shouldn't be a thing. I'm not exactly sure how high that would be, but High 2-A is probably a good minimum.

If we're going for the Baker's physical stats, he can kill stuff that exists in place where space and time are meaningless, for what's its worth.

Also not trying to plug in my old profile, but the Jokes Battle version is probably a bit more accurate and less wanked.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Yeah there are tons of nonsense ability. The baker himself isn't a fighter, nearly all of what he does is through tech.
For the Tier 2 stuff, the thing specifically mentions higher dimensional branes, which are things from String Theory cosmology. However, these things are NOT 11-D, so High 1-C shouldn't be a thing. I'm not exactly sure how high that would be, but High 2-A is probably a good minimum.

If we're going for the Baker's physical stats, he can kill stuff that exists in place where space and time are meaningless, for what's its worth.

Also not trying to plug in my old profile, but the Jokes Battle version is probably a bit more accurate and less wanked.
Actually, string theory branes are 11-D, at least according to Nova, but it was an actual scientist on it who said they are 11-D.

Don't think they are. The closest number I can think of was 7-D, but still.

High 2-A is still the best lowball.

I'd prefer a civ page, more representative of the full extent of... the Bakery. The Baker's not doing this all alone, they've just set this up.

tfw Bakery civ.

Well, my main issue with making a civilization instead of a character profile is that it's effectively the Baker themselves doing everything, even if it's just commanding people. On top of this, the Baker has actual feats on their own. Although I guess we could include this as the baker having their own key in the civ.

How different will the Baker even be from the rest of the page.

Well he probably won't be the same tier as any of his tech, but he has a few odd feats, like cooking thousands of cookies in second, or killing beasts capable of eating [insert large number] cookies, on top of said beasts likely having infinite speed. This also includes stuff like Ascension, which I'm not sure what that would do.

Although the currently profile does make it sound like the Baker is a High 2-A reality warper when 99% of this is through tech.

You can remove 11D, though, string theory branes can be higher than 5D, so the Atleast should remain.

Yeah but they also may not be. High 2-A is the most reasonable interpretation.

look at your wording

they *may* not be, this doesn't remove all possibility of them being higher, hence the atleast.

I think that Promestein and Saikou make sense.

That'd be worth more a possibly higher

That would work.

I also found this

"Snazzy grandma accessories? Check. Transdimensional abominations? Check. A bunch of eggs for some reason? Check. Machine that goes "ping"? Check and check."

What abominations are they referring to? the grandmas or wrinklers?

Could be either but it's too vague to mean much.

Well, I'm still not sure what to do about the Baker's stats and whether we should have a civilization or a character page.

It's a game where you click cookies to get more cookies.

If it is uncertain what statistics to give him, we could technically just delete the page.

Cal slept through most of 2013-2014 I see.

@Ant We're just discussing the stats and how to make the profile. It's not an impossible-to-do profile.

@Prom I guess we can just make a civ profile for now and see for the Baker later. I'd say that fixing up the mess that is the current profile takes higher priority.

Should I just update the page, then?

Back