• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cool Ideas for Pokemon Story

Note: Incase any of you havent read my Pokemon Story yet, DONT come into this thread please as it might contain spoilers (Tho if you want to start reading it you can I have Chapter 1 already posted on my message wall. Excuse the mistakes I made xD).

Clearly, as you can see, this threads topic is about the Pokemon Story I am writing about. The story that takes place after the XY saga and now involes a new main character, Ash's son Bolt Ketchum (yes thats his name dont ask any questions about it xD) and the new generation of Pokemon trainers in Pokemon: Burst Generation. For quite a bit I was trying to think of new ideas and concepts to add into the story since, well, its a new generation so I might as well take advantage of it and add in stuff totally brand new and never-seen before in Pokemon. Here's some idea's I thought up of:

• Virtual Battles
- Yes people, virtual battles lol. A new way to battle. It involves Trainers and their pokemon being transported into virtual battlefields with many diffeent environments and settings where Pokemon can fight to the fullest without ever threatening anything. This is based off of the PC and transfer systems Pokemon already has and after a long time, scientists have found a way to make it usuable for people as well. And with the makings of virtual pocket worlds, battling in the virtual world is now possible. A new twist to the Pokemon battle! However i am not sure what to call this as yet....

• New Evolutionary Power
-For spoiler reasons I will not give the name of this idea. However, I thought of a new kind of evolution for Pokemon to take during battles, a step up from Mega Evolution. It involves deepening a humans and pokemon's connection, as if they truly became one and the same! And therefore, a pokemon's inner strength is awakened from deep within themselves, causing a brand new kind of power breaking loose!

....And that's about it on what I can tell you without spoiling much lol. Does anyone have any issues with the idea's ive suggested? Does anyone have any awesome ideas or suggestions they think would be good to add in?

Back