• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Correcting an issue: The Mask vs Haruka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
After some of the worst reasoning ever given in a thread and everyone being blind as hell to see it, it has been removed, and now remade.

Speed is Equal High 8C obv.

The Mask: 6

Haruka:

.... Does Haruka have any solid win condition beyond immense mask downplay like last thread?

I now need my eye bleach

Eye Bleach; Kitten Edition
Eye Bleach; Kitten Editio

Can everyone calm down, I just want to be say that Haruka and a couple of other characters may or may not be upgraded to baseline 8-B depending upon if I get enough support on the revision thread.

You know, one time the Mask was actually sweet talked by Kathy into taking the Mask off, she even dressed up like a hooker to make sure she could trick him (Haruka here is taking it a step further). Although he was kinda off guard at the moment.

Well considering that neither opponent is bloodlusted it's at least safe to assume that the Mask would initially not take the fight seriously.

They're willing to kill by SBA

also The Mask is too insane to let Haruka even talk, probably. Or pay attention. Either works.

Add it to his profile, Hagane has resistance to SBA Manipulation

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
When I first joined I didn't read the pamphlet of the rules for match-ups
That explains alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back