• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Fear Garou vs Meta-Cooler (Not Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your headcanon. Also Meta Cooler can use IT
What exactly is headcanon asshole? The rating on the ******* profile?

He literally said the Big Gete Star make him resist the way he was killed before so he would not die in the same fashion again. Immune may be a strong word but resist definitely applies
Again you are literally just trying to ******* dodge the fact that your argument is that he will become immune to damage, which is blatant nlf. You are gonna make me pitbull a toddler for real

No, garou literally gains mastery over all energy, which should include the things his lesser forms did.
Non sequitur. Super energy manipulation ≠ Reactive Evolution.

Cosmic Garou has not shown any form of evolution of his abilities and stats except via copy.

Not to mention he should have greater control over his cells considering he literally gains ATOMIC matter manipulation on top of this.

I know you’re not talking about the time manipulation ability Garou can’t even pull off with God’s power and non existent RE.

They all teleported. We didn't see them coming out of the Big Gete Star
Fair enough. Garou would still destroy it though, since he leads with grb, something that would have destroyed the planet if Saitama didn’t interrupt him.
It’s also a big machine, and he’d probably look for the source of the metal coolers (he’s an extraordinary genius) somewhere so, he’d get around to it

Yeah, he can. But he doesn't. Metal Cooler army didn't TP to Goku and Vegeta, they just came there and surrounded them. So out of character

When I sent my last message I noticed this bullshit pop up.

How the hell does cooler army not use IT in character when one of them literally spams it prior?

Non sequitur. Super energy manipulation ≠ Reactive Evolution.

Cosmic Garou has not shown any form of evolution of his abilities and stats except via copy.

I know you’re not talking about the time manipulation ability Garou can’t even pull off with God’s power and non existent RE.
Go make a crt. Please leave. Go make a crt.

When I sent my last message I noticed this bullshit pop up.

How the hell does cooler army not use IT in character when one of them literally spams it prior?
Yo should read the context instead of calling something a bullshit.

We're talking about the army coming to Goku and Vegeta, not them using IT at their fight

Again you are literally just trying to ******* dodge the fact that your argument is that he will become immune to damage, which is blatant nlf. You are gonna make me pitbull a toddler for real
Please calm down this isn't that serious

Garou can sense the real Cooler and then teleport inside the Big Gete Star where his real body is.
How can he sense Cooler when he literally became an android? Goku also couldn't sense Cooler with his ki sensing (that have a much higher range that Garou), so why would Garou know? And why would he think it's important? This whole basis relies on information he doesn't have

Every Garou vs thread here feels like its all apart of one big dramatic Shonen arc.

So it's still a incon then? I believe this match could go either way with lot of good arguments behind both of them unless there is anything else that is worth continuing this match. Unless that Cooler CRT is up or something.

Please calm down this isn't that serious
It shouldn’t be that series but view things from
my perspective here
I have been listening to people spewing insanely stupid ridiculously wrong things since this thread started nonstop. I could literally do a better job advocating for cooler’s victory, literally 99% of the opposition’s arguments have been going against the profile, blatant misinformation, and not knowing how math works, and I’ve had to make the foolish man’s attempt to actually argue with these deranged claims. Not to mention I’m seeing some familiar faces from threads in which people are openly biased and wank their precious db characters far beyond the profile’s limits, so that’s annoying too.
TL;DR stop being wrong folks, it’s very annoying when it gets to 7 pages of people being wrong about things

How can he sense Cooler when he literally became an android? Goku also couldn't sense Cooler with his ki sensing (that have a much higher range that Garou), so why would Garou know? And why would he think it's important? This whole basis relies on information he doesn't have
Goku never tried to teleport to the real Cooler (not his metalic copies) inside the Big Gete Star. He isn't completely an android.

I mean: Garou sees a giant machine at some kilometers apart. Garou sees many Coolers are coming from there (they didn't TP when fighting Goku and Vegeta). Garou deduces the Coolers are coming from the Big Gete Star. Garou destroys the Big Gete Star to prevent them from coming.

Every Garou vs thread here feels like its all apart of one big dramatic Shonen arc.

So it's still a incon then? I believe this match could go either way with lot of good arguments behind both of them unless there is anything else that is worth continuing this match. Unless that Cooler CRT is up or something.
I haven’t seen a single good argument from the opposition, no cap.

Machines make noise, sound is a sense
🗿 we do a little

It shouldn’t be that series but view things from
my perspective here
I have been listening to people spewing insanely stupid ridiculously wrong things since this thread started nonstop. I could literally do a better job advocating for cooler’s victory, literally 99% of the opposition’s arguments have been going against the profile, blatant misinformation, and not knowing how math works, and I’ve had to make the foolish man’s attempt to actually argue with these deranged claims. Not to mention I’m seeing some familiar faces from threads in which people are openly biased and wank their precious db characters far beyond the profile’s limits, so that’s annoying too.
TL;DR stop being wrong folks, it’s very annoying when it gets to 7 pages of people being wrong about things
I don't think insulting the other side continuously would help your case. But I suppose its natural to have threads like this to be this heated.

I do lean towards Garou winning still

I don't think insulting the other side continuously would help your case. But I suppose its natural to have threads like this to be this heated.

I do lean towards Garou winning still
I’ll be the first to admit that I’ve thrown out plenty of insult in this thread, although I would say this is one of them. I just genuinely think they’ve not made a good argument, which is my primary motivator for being a heated gamer in the first place.

Uhm... Nuclear Fission is literally the opening move of Garou. Which would disintegrate all Coolers below a level they can regenerate. With his enhanced senses he can easily see if more Coolers come from the Big Gete Star, which is only a couple of Kilometers apart.

Don't think high mid regen will work at a heat of that level

It seems like NLF tbh. Have they ever adapted to a heat that high?

Not on his profile. Stop arguing with that and go to a CRT

Which Garou can copy and overwhelm with his accelerated development
Does Garou even need enhanced senses to see the planet sized structure that is attached to the New Namek like a tumor lol

Can=/=Will.

It is more possible for Garou to destroy the planet (something he was going to do if Saitama didn't jump to avoid the GRB hitting it) than Cooler TPing since we didn't see them doing so

Okay, i;m not doing this.

Meta cooler spammed it prior to the army's appearance. Therefore, using Occam's Razor, the fastest and only way they could've gotten to the battlefield from a very far distane while also arranging themselves in battle positions is via teleportation. Any other interpretation would just be you using the worst possible assumption to disingenuously claim otherwise.

Even though I disagree with the reason why he destroys the planet, its just pointless for Garou to do so because the meta coolers can survive in space. The gete star will survive and can also destroy the planet if it wanted to.

“Cooler simply uses his power mimicry”
“Crt?”
“No”
“Also Garou doesn’t have reactive evolution anymore (I said so)”
“Crt?”
“No”
I hope y’all see why I am unhappy

I mean, even without aiming for it, if Garou uses GRB the match is most likely almost over. They're just a couple of kilometers appart:

If Cooler is in the ground when Garou used GRB, the planet will be destroyed. And if Cooler is flying and is near The Big Gete Star, the GRB will hit it and destroy it in the process. Considering its size, Cooler must make Garou's GRB completely parallel to the Big Gete Star for it not being hit

Please avoid being toxic towards other members in the future. Thank you.

That's not a proof. Also, they were 1000 copies. Obviously you see the issue with 1000 people teleporting within close range of the others

Please anyone with a brain will know that he is making disingenuous arguments with dramatic scenes. Even though i want to do the same, I won't stoop to that level of goonery. Even Ziller isn't this bad.

When has bro decided to blow up the planet in a losing fight? 💀💀💀

WHAT IS THIS THREAD…
He literally made a hole in the galaxy as collateral damage and if Saitama didn't jump the GRB would have blown up the earth. So why would he restrain himself from blowing up a random alien planet if it's clear to him that's how he can win? 😶

Also why are people here still saying he loses his RE and AD? lmao

That's not a proof.
It literally is. They came talking. Even when near to Goku and Vegeta, they didn't teleport, they came running instead. Show me a proof of them teleporting to Goku and Vegeta from Big Gete Star
Also, they were 1000 copies. Obviously you see the issue with 1000 people teleporting within close range of the others
Which proves even more my point of them coming flying/walking/not by TP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back