• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Courier fights Old Man with Hammer

Jackythejack

They/Them
I mean I guess he has more than just a hammer but eh. Whatever I suppose. Either way fight takes place in the Mojave Wasteland, both have everything in their arsenal that is 9-B, speed is equalized.

The Courier (Fallout: New Vegas)

Judge (Ace Attorney)

I have my winner after examining closely to their Arsenal and powers. But I'm gonna sustain on answering for a bit for a calc to go through. Cause it will definitely change the fight. And make it undoable

I just realized this may actually be a stomp. Since Courier only has 9-B weapons. That takes away like a lot of his good guns which can pierce damage. And he just is looking at melee combat. Where the judge could easily one shot if he gets close. And the Courier isn't doing good damage with his weapons. The judge could easily Tank through an attack and yeet his head off.

Back