• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Coyote Starrk Upgrade?

Someone brought this up and I have to talk about it.

Starrk ceros hit and knock Shunsui down and Shunsui Durability is Mountain Level+ and on stark page it says 1 cero is (Town level+ with Cero spamming (Can shoot 1000 Ceros per shot with Cero Metralleta)

If 1 cero is Town level. How did it take Shunsui down who Durability is Mountain Level+ before time skip during his Pre-skip he is now Island Level. (Not to mention that Shunsi never train after that fight, he's not that kind of person. He likes to spend his days resting and drinking sake or tea.)

So if 1 cero can hurt Shunsui who is Mountain Level+ at the time, then Stark ceros should be Mountain Level at least. (Not to mention that he was not even using his "Ressurection" to increase his power here).

Here is a photo of Shunsui being hit and it takes him dow

3075813-starrk shoots kyoraku

'After his Ressurection his Wolf are A't least Multi City-Block level+ with the explosions of his Wolves (They caused notable injuries to Rose and Love who could easily fend off his Ceros)

Even do he harm a Mountain Level
283Starrk cuts
just by cutting him? With his Ressurection he's still Multi City-Block level+?

His Speed in his Ressurection also increases. To match and even surpass Shunsui that's why he needed to attack him from behind. A surprise attack if you may say.

Star docks

Tumblr mjm557pL3c1rkw2kko8 500

An Arrancar power and speed increase after his based form, is obvious that Starkk should be stronger than Ulquiorra on his based form he was already at Multi City-Block Level using his Cero against Grimmjow. Ulquiorra was the 4 espada, and Starkk is the 1 espada.

Even if Ulquiorra is stronger in his Segunda Etapa, his based form was less powerful than Starkk based state.

If this was not the case then, how did Ulquiorra an all the others arrancars powers increase after each Resurrection?

Well, I personally think that this sounds reasonable, but let's wait to see what others have to say about it?

Also...Hablibel has City level Dc...Starrk and Baraggan are stronger than her (leaving aside, it's environmental Dc) It should be noted as well...lets wait to see what others have to say about this too.

Sigh... is it just me or is bleach just messed up right now.

Ok not to be offensive but do you know where Shunsui's Mountain Level durability even came from. Cuz he never showed feats on that level and Aizen (the person who one shotted Shunsui) is only City Level due to being superior to at least H2 Ichigo and R2 Ulquiorra...

Powerscaling to Yamamoto... seriously. This is Yamamoto we're talking about here the same person who casually took on both Shunsui and Ukitake at the same time.

Not to mention Shikai Yama only has a possible City Level feat. So I don't see how we can actually powerscale Shunsui from the much much more powerful Yamamoto who's not even Mountain Level in Shikai...

well if thats the case then i myself would like to know about Shunsui's durability

also shouldn't Shunsui's page be changed then

Yamomoto's Shikai burn an entire forest in the Soul Society Arc and in the Karakura Town Arc his Shinkai along was going to destroy the whole town and it was stated that it had the power to destroy everyone in it at the time. Not to mention Old Yamma never train and he lost One arm after this and stated by Yhwach he was weaker because of that. Both Shunsui and Ukitake were fighting Yamamoto but the battle never ended in favor of anyone.

@ Ryuuzakiscorpio: Ok thisis Yama's highest level of power in Shikai. It's only City Level and it's a would be feat which never happened... his other DC feats wouldn't even make him Town Level...

There's some things that should be pointed out.

When Starrk hit Shunsui with his Cero, Shunsui was acting more injured then he really was.

In fact, he was waiting for his Zanpaktou to get in the right mood.Starrk being able to cut Shunsui was because of his Shikai ability. It even affects Shunsui. So regarding all these factors, Starrk should be upgraded to City Level in my opinion.

Shunsui's durability should be downgraded since he has not show any good feats,Harribel is city only in enviromental DC and Stark can be Large Town with Cero Oscuras.

I'm fine with any update or downgrade. I'm just stating was missing here. Many profiles need to be updated like Chad and Orihime. They along with Urahara and Grimmjow free the remaining arrancars in Hueco Mundo, defeating the "foot" soldat that are at least third seat level to lieutenant level in power, they cut up the shinigami's like butter. They also have been shown training results after returning from Hueco Mundo they were making footholds a.k.a walking on the air.

There are a lot of stats that need to be downgraded. Such as Yammy's Island Level stats, Isshin's Mountain Level stats (This one may or may not need to be changed) and several others.

But there are a lot of stats that need to be upgraded as well. Starrk's Cero's and wolves should be at least Town Level as they pierced Shunsui who should be at the very least Town Level via powerscalling from Bankai Ichigo and a few others...

Currently Bleach stats are more unknown due to the power ups in pre-timeskip and they're even giving me a headache and I'm someone that usually knows a lot about Bleach...

You seem to have a good grasp of Bleach SDZ. Would you like to appropriately adjust the profiles?

Bleach is one of the franchises I'm most knowledgeable about. And sure I was planning on doing some clean up for the Bleach profiles. I'll adjust the profiles while I'm at it. But it might take some time. I have to go to work soon...

So...The upgrades would be: Starrk Dc: Large Town level+ or Small City level+ (I dont know if he would stronger like R2 Ulquiorra)

Downgrades: Yammy Dc: Large Town level+ or Small City level

and Add kyoraky : Durability Pre time-skip as: At least Large Town level+ or Small City level

I don't know, if i miss something...

no you guys don't get how bleach work who has more reiatsu in bleach wins there reiatsu is there body armour. ok if 2 people had a fight in bleach the one with more reiatsu wins and the one with less can not even hurt the one with more.

When two spiritual beings collide, the side with weaker spiritual pressure will get hurt. (Ex: When Ichigo Kurosaki fights Captain Kenpachi Zaraki, the captain opened up the chest area of his shihakushō, and ordered Ichigo to cut him. When attacking with all his strength, Ichigo found Kenpachi uninjured, while his own hands were bleeding. As his sword that is highly concentrated for the purpose of killing, the spiritual pressure that Kenpachi subconsciously releases is much, much stronger). In this way a Shinigami with a greater amount of Reiatsu can use their own Reiatsu to harden their skin, and effectively protect themselves from attacks.[39] Shinigami battles are battles of Reiatsu, if one possess a greater level Reiatsu then the other can be overcome completely.

Ok what are you even saying. The only reason Ichigo was incapabe of cutting Kenpachi was due to being terrified by his massive reiatsu. This is proven when Ichgio is able to casually cut Kenpachi later on.

Also just having more reiatsu doesn't mean anything unless you have proper control over it. Take Aizen's and Ichigo's reiatsu. They're almost equal to each other in that department but Aizen is worlds beyond Ichigo's level of power.

Also both your post and mine are completely irrelevant when concerning the upgrades and downgrades...

if you read this Shinigami battles are battles of Reiatsu, if one possess a greater level Reiatsu then the other can be overcome completely and I got all that from reiatsu wiki.

First of all having more reiatsu doesn't mean anything unless you have proper control over it. I already gave the example of Aizen and Ichgio. Having more reiatsu wouldn't ensure the win unless you have proper control over your reiatsu...

Of course. And why exactly are we arguing about this. It's usually already accepted that if you can produce a certain amount of DC then you should be capable of tanking at least that much.

You do know that anyone can make any wiki right.

The reliabity of a wiki site is determined by the behaviour of it's users, the amount of views it gets, the amount of detail which is put into the content of the wiki and a lot of other things. As such not all wiki can be classified as being reliable...

Let me give ya a brief explanation about that. When Ichigo first came into contact with Kenpachi he was overwhelmed with the amount of reiatsu and especially the amount of killing intent Zaraki had as such Ichgio lost his calm and control over his reiatsu which made it so that he was unable to cut Zaraki.

Ichigo certainly had the amount of reiatsu required to possibly even exceed Zaraki's reiatsu but he lost his control over it and was unable to cut Zaraki.

Again why exacly are you bringing this up. This is completely irrelevant to the upgrades and downgrades which will occur...

Back