• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creator's offspring revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few small things missing in his profile

1) With the World Multiplying Ray, he multiplied the total intelligence of the universe by 10. I don't know what ability this would be, so input would be appreciated.

2) You can stand right at the face of the Gigaton blast when it is destroying earth, which is calced at Large Planet level, furthermore, the aliens have an "earth-cutting laser" which he can tank. This should bump his durability to the same level as his AP with the Gigaton blast which is Large Planet level.

Edit: Also, he can tank a weaker version of the same attack which destroys earth, so there should be no reason he can't survive a stronger version of the same attack

3) It was The Creator who filled the universe with earths, but it was said that he could do it himself with The World Multiplying Ray. Not sure what tier filling the entire universe with earths would be.

1) Yeah, probably stat amp would fit best, cant really think of what else it could be.

2) I see no problem with this, if he can survive in the epicenter of the blast, he logically scales higher than it.

3) I don't think you could get a tier from this, possibly Universal range and Duplication (Though it'd likely have to be stated that he's only ever done it with earths).

It's been a while since I last played the game, but I see no problem with scaling him to his planet busting attack. As for the rest i'd ask for more input before adding anything.

The world multiplying ray should be at least 5-A, as it is his most powerful technique and so scales above the gigaton blast, by the way

Also i think Universal range via duplication would make sense for the WMR as it literally multipled the intelligence of the universe

I want to be sure first, so can the scans or link evidence be added for each points?

https://youtu.be/EWxoaA2AWQs 16.50

1 and 3:

Multiplied the total intelligence of the universe by 10 and was tasked with filling the empty space of the universe with earths. If you go to the last 3 minutes you can see hundreds of earths being created

https://youtu.be/9tYAZoZPdDs

2:

I dont have a video where he is right at its face, but this is pretty close: https://youtu.be/9tYAZoZPdDs

At the start of the game it is also stated you are indestructible

1. Statistics Amplification (Multiplied the total intelligence of the universe by 10) seems fine.

2. If he can tank the blast, then the dura would scale to the calculated value. But I don't really see him tanking it in the video.

3. Limited Duplication with the World Multiplying Ray (Can duplicate the Earth) seems fine.

Oh, sorry, forgot about this, the WMR would also get the tier "5-A", for being a superior ability to the Gigaton blast.

OH! I just found this.

https://youtu.be/_JxdPPwpVR4?t=468

7.48 the intruders are stated by The Creator of the universe to be capable of destroying this world (earth), and we can survive their attacks

At the start, he also says that they don't know we are indestructible on earth. In the game, you literally cannot be killed by them, you only lose and the game resets if too many humans are killed, so planetary durability is pretty straight-forward due to this I think

Zenkaibattery1 said:
7.48 the intruders are stated by The Creator of the universe to be capable of destroying this world (earth), and we can survive their attacks
Depends on context really. How do they plan to destroy the Earth?

The creator said there are only two intelligent races, the intruders are one of them, and they plan to destroy the earth/blow it up so they are the only ones remaining, and our goal is to stop them from destroying the planet. They also have an attack called "earth splitting ray" which is likely the ability they will use.

I think it makes sense considering they will in a way destroy the planet and none of their attacks can kill us thus planetary durability. If not i think it could suffice as "possibly planet level"

Destruction of a planet could also be a result of some prep time thingy. And we don't take the names of attacks/weapons seriously.

I mean, the destruction would have happened in a very quick time frame so I doubt any prep would be needed

But I guess I'll just add the accepted stuff and save that for a later thread. Currently going through the entire verse from the start so I'll likely make a big crt down the line.

Can the accepted stuff be applied

Well... seems like it would be Low 5-B overtime if anything

and how does he create all the earths, by shooting a beam of light in random directions in space? How many does he make?

The creator destroyed everything in the universe except earth, and eventually the entire universe would be filled with earths, and yes, by shooting the world multiplying ray.

Edit: all earths if you look at the last 2 minutes were extremely close to each other

Probably either a 3-A or the previous Unknown would've been a better rating for that. The building or crater feats could be calc as well

Actually, keep this thread open

I went past a video where someone was experimenting, and they left a crater on the moon.

Would filling the entire universe close with earths actually be 3-A though?

perhaps "3-A over time" would work better, as he isn't creating every single earth immediately, as shown in the clip, he's seemingly going through the universe and creating earths individually (not exactly one by one but you know what I mean)

No. He's just creating many Earths, one by one. Filling the universe doesn't mean filling every inch of its space and it still won't be 3-A.

Actually, The universe is The Creator's mind, and he himself said he is going to "fill the empty space in his mind" with said earths, after his advent of destroying the rest of the universe, including all stars, light, starts, etc took place. Everything was gone apart from our single earth

And it quite clearly isn't one by one in the video.

We're still talking about the creator's offspring, right?

You also need to make a verse page for Megaton Rainfall.

I phrased it a little wrong

The universe is the creator's mind/dream, and he freed up all of the space by destroying everything in it, except the most intelligent beings, humans, and their home earth. He then told us to multiply the universes intelligence by 10 and to "filll the space" in his mind, to fufill their purpose. And as we saw, that space was being filled with multiple earths, eventually filling the entire universe.

I will make it, eventually.

Yeah so the offspring is just duplicating the Earth with the WMR. There's nothing universal about it, except for range.

It seems it can cut through to the core. I guess it can be calced.

Well, the calc seems to be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back