• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crimson Khorne vs HOSTLESS

HOSTLESS is on the same level as an average Spectral Destroyer (DON'T GET CONFUSED WITH THE JOKES BATTLE WIKI VERSION)

Christian Higdon said:
I know. But really, is there anything stopping HOSTLESS from using plot and deleting Khorne?
But Khorne has Acausality which means he is beyond the concept of cause and effect, and NOT NOT everybody is going to view Plot Manipulation the same way as in your prespective.

Even then, HOSTLESS has full control here. Khorne's in his world, where the warp is nullified while HOSTLESS is not.

Really, i'll give you a full list of abilities, perhaps.

Christian Higdon said:
Even then, HOSTLESS has full control here. Khorne's in his world, where the warp is nullified while HOSTLESS is not.
Really, i'll give you a full list of abilities, perhaps.
I think Corruption gives HOSTLESS the edge

HOSTLESS can corrupt or he can put Khorne in a dark bedroom where he has to survive an infinite loop that he can't break in where it goes back if he dies and HOSTLESS watches over.

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS can corrupt or he can put Khorne in a dark bedroom where he has to survive an infinite loop that he can't break in where it goes back if he dies and HOSTLESS watches over.
Khorne has Acausality, also it only works on Infinite-Dimensional Beings

Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Khorne can't touch HOSTLESS via Plot Hax negating his every hope.
I put Plot Manipuation because he scales to NIGHTMARE
True.

I guess you could make a verse about that stuff and put NIGHTMARE in it.

Perhaps give it a name. Hmm, i'll think of it.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Yog-Sothoth is Omnipotent, but the only limit is he can't beat Azathoth, I wonder if he could beat TOAA
Yeah yog sogoth can. TOAA was acctually TOAA is weaker than a ton of the elder gods of Chulu mythos although theoretically TOAA theoretically should be equal to Azathoth

Back