• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crimson Viper VS Genos

Low 7-C Genos VS Crimson Viper

Speed equalized. Both have 2 days of prep time. Victory by K.O. or death.

Fight takes place in a random island or something, because why not?

-=Story=-

Genos was assigned a mission to defeat a villain.

"Her name is Crimson Viper, while she is not one of the mysterious monsters that have been showing their faces frequently, she is considered extremely dangerous. Bring her back to the Hero Assocation for interrogation."

"Understood," Genos replied.

"This is all the information we have on her."

Genos read through the information and prepared to battle Viper.

Pinpointing her next location, he arrived on a remote island, to meet none other than C. Viper herself.

"Genos, I've been expecting you," She said.

"I'm bringing you in for interrogation on the criminal organization S.I.N.," Genos said, getting into a fighting stance.

"How ironic, I had a few questions of my own....the bald man, where does he get his strength from?" C. Viper asked.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," Genos said.

"How about the winner of the fight leaves with their questions answered?"

"Fine by me...."

Both dash at each other.

FIGHT!

C. Viper - 4

Genos - 0

Inconclusive - 0

Interesting fight. While I would probably give Genos an early advantage in overall firepower, C.V. does actually have a 5x advantage over Genos in terms of AP, so that kind of puts a stitch in that. Both of them should be fairly on par with each other when it comes to their battle experience, and I can easily see both of them managing to trade blows with each other and countering each other's techniques with their own. Plus, Genos has not fought Sonic at this point in his arc, so he would not resort to trickery against C.V.

All in all, after comparing the two of them, and realizing that both of them would tend to stay in close quarters with each other, and C.V. probably wouldn't give Genos a chance to use the majority of his firepower, along with the fact that Genos often becomes careless in battle and I'm not sure he would actually go for the self-destruction as he wants to improve himself for Saitama, and my vote will actually slip to Crimson Viper with fairly high difficulty.

Winner: Crimson Viper

Back