• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crisis on Infinite Earths (CW) Official Discussion Thread

Of course it does Low 1-C. It is literally said that God created everything, there is a fifth spatial axis that is the fifth dimension (as the name itself already says).

God scale entirely to At least Low 1-C, since he created a multiverse with infinite universes, and has a fifth axis in the dimensionality of this multiverse he created.

@Matthew Schroeder

I'm confused. Doesn't Arrowverse God meet the requirements for Low 1-C?

Comics Darkseid is Low 1-C for the following reason.

Low Complex Multiverse level (His mere fall was able to break the Multiversal structure across all of time and damage the Orrery of Worlds (which contains the 5D Bleed). Nearly succeeded in dragging the contents of the Orrery into a multiversal singularity where all was one with Darkseid)

In the Arroverse, God created the Multiversal Structure, Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, Speed Force, the 5th Dimension, and etc.

Why did it take it kc superman so long to die was it due to the book of destiny teleporting him away or is he just that more durable than everybody else?

Hey, guess I'm back

So, will Earth 1's destruction be considered a feat for AM himself? Considering it happened after the cannon was destroyed

But that won't scale to mxyzptlk, as you said, due to the new tiering system it would have to have created/destroyed something 5D.

God scales entirely to this since he is not called 5D, it is said that he created everything, which includes the 5th dimension.

Creation enters as AP in this tiering system.

Alonik said:
But that won't scale to mxyzptlk, as you said, due to the new tiering system it would have to have created/destroyed something 5D
No, you need to have it established within the verse that creating/destroying/being something 5-D is a level of power infinitely above timeline destruction and stuff, that's the easiest way anyway

The feat being creation or destruction based doesn't make a difference

Andytrenom said:
Alonik said:
But that won't scale to mxyzptlk, as you said, due to the new tiering system it would have to have created/destroyed something 5D
No, you need to have it established within the verse that creating/destroying/being something 5-D is a level of power infinitely above timeline destruction and stuff, that's the easiest way anyway
The feat being creation or destruction based doesn't make a difference
Well, now we have a point of why it's not low 1-C.

We'll have to wait and see if the rest of the Crisis shows more justification for Low 1-C then.

I'm hoping for them to show Mr. Mxy coming back or a Post-Credits scene of Darkseid on Apokalips looking down at the Crisis with little concern.

For Mobius/the Anti-Monitor (for whom i'm preparing a profile for when the event will be over), he is likely 2-A via Antimatter Canon and at his peak as he was capable of reactivating the antimatter wave by himself when he killed the Monitor and he effectively destroyed the Multiverse. For his "regular" power, maybe Low 2-C since he is capable of destroying universes by himself. Either that or he's put at unknown.

Not sure about the Low 1-C though but yeah, there are some dimensions in the verse (Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, the Vanishing Point) that exist above the Multiverse and there is statements in the Crisis about an antimatter universe so maybe it will be High 2-A ?

Then Low 1-C could be fine if we really have to make a higher tier. Or maybe "At least High 2-A" if Low 1-C is too high.

Asking again

So, will Earth 1's destruction be considered a feat for AM himself? Considering it happened after the cannon was destroyed

If the feat is considered universe destruction, he would be above them anyway.

All around above them, since AM's own technology reaches 2-A

Andytrenom said:
If the feat is considered universe destruction, he would be above them anyway.
All around above them, since AM's own technology reaches 2-A
But i remember Mobius on his own can cause annihilation of infnite universes at once. This machine was about to regulate the antimatter stream using Flash-90 speed as fuel.

Can we scale CW Supergirl and Superman to low 2-c with solar flare to upload this tower to hold completely the antimatter wave and oneshoting those high dimensional demons ?

At very least we should powerscale them definitely above 5-A like Kara's feats against Reign or Red Daughter and as superior to Hoechlin Supes who matches Routh supes ( dude who can perform this sh*t at his weakest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g32OeSwxPJ4 and pull this sh*t casually as we know 3 and 4 is canon according to statements: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQad9VN8wHA )

Mobius can annihilate universes though only one by one. He needs the canon to destroy the entire Multiverse. Well, that is until he managed to get enough power to trigger back the wave by himself and destroy the rest of the Multiverse by himself.

Ionliosite said:
We aren't scaling Hoechlin Supes to Routh Supes, and we're SOOOOOO NOT scaling anyone to the Anti-Monitor.
How we aren't scaling ? They can match each other well. Hoechlin could match Kara adapted Amazo also

Actually no. Routh Supes easily bested Hoechlin during their brief fight. In fact, this is the reason why he is a Paragon. As Novu said, Routh Supes suffered a lot more than any other version of Superman in this universe (aside maybe from the Injustice version if he exists in the Arrowverse) and yet, he managed to retain his morality and the very reason of who he is as a true hero wich translates to him being much more powerful than Hoechlin Superman.

ArkhamDC06 said:
Actually no. Routh Supes easily bested Hoechlin during their brief fight. In fact, this is the reason why he is a Paragon. As Novu said, Routh Supes suffered a lot more than any other version of Superman in this universe (aside maybe from the Injustice version if he exists in the Arrowverse) and yet, he managed to retain his morality and the very reason of who he is as a true hero wich translates to him being much more powerful than Hoechlin Superman.
I don't remember it was easy but i never said Hoechlin is equal.

Btw i think Supergirl needs to be upgraded according her feats across shows and novels.

I only hope Martian Manhunter will do sth godlike not like in majority of entire SG show

I don't really follow Supergirl but i think she could get an upgrade to. I mean, i've folowed a little this season and she is more or less capable of fighting Rama Khan who triggered multiple catastrophes in History like Mount Vesuvius so....

Considering they'll have to face the Anti-Monitor, i hope he will do something more.

ArkhamDC06 said:
I don't really follow Supergirl but i think she could get an upgrade to. I mean, i've folowed a little this season and she is more or less capable of fighting Rama Khan who triggered multiple catastrophes in History like Mount Vesuvius so....
Considering they'll have to face the Anti-Monitor, i hope he will do something more.
Outside those powerscaling or power profiles i only hope Martian Manhunter will do really sth like proving he is worthy being of paragon of hope, can truly do sth godlike not alike in Supergirl series who can perform sth godlike like overcharged the claymore satelite with little Nia's help but still needs Supergirl's help and Kara always will help him, save him, fight any villain for him

Because that why people are beginning to hate the show why she always must be number 1. Why J'onn cannot escape this 3 meters schwarz radius black hole by phasing as he has shown he can escape that but Kara must save the day destroying it etc. That is stupid

Well like i said, i'm not really following Supergirl, only watching few scenes and learning stuff on the Arrowverse wiki so i can't really say about this. But again, they will have to fight Mobius and he will likely be Low 2-C by himself so they'd better show very impressive feats.

ArkhamDC06 said:
Well like i said, i'm not really following Supergirl, only watching few scenes and learning stuff on the Arrowverse wiki so i can't really say about this. But again, they will have to fight Mobius and he will likely be Low 2-C by himself so they'd better show very impressive feats.
I am only curious about Mobius did he really can destroy infinite universes simulatenously ( even antimatter can be in speed force b4 reaching normal 3-dimensional universe ) but sounds pretty OP

He can destroy one universe by himself but needs his canon to destroy the entire Multiverse at the same time. At least at first because after having being empowered by the destruction of multiple universe and absorbing Novu's essence when he killed him, he reached his peak and was able to trigger the antimatter wave alone.

Back