• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crisis on Infinite Earths (CW) Official Discussion Thread

I think in any case we should use something to prove that the verse can be put to Tier 1. Granted, i think it's obvious God wasn't affect by the Crisis anyway but still. And yeah, i know, just saying about that.

God could be unaffected by being in a different plane of reality, not a higher plane. He probably is in an infinitely higher tho plane but we need to prove that, luckily a certain fallen angel isn't too timid to talk about dear old Dad so I suggest we start looking there.

ArkhamDC06 said:
Arrowverse Tier 1 ? Wow !
Mister Nobody from Doom Patrol S1 can be arguably 1-A via exisiting in white spece of comicbooks + conciousness can be above time and space and said he could control this entire Doom Patrol show streaming service

Hellbeast1 said:
1-A Nobody
What
Mr
Mr. Nobody (Doom Patrol S01) scenes

He is canon to Earth-22.
Ok, they didn't developed that well this CW cosmology, but look at this scene.

" I am powerful enough to control this entire streaming service"

Not wanking but just look.

Greenshifter said:
Well... ok, don't know what that would give him tbh.
Ok i know most confusing are characters who are literal living plot armors who manipulate plots for entertainment. But just showing what had happened. Or Mr nobody is just that strong in his tv show because he wouldn't be that strong in other DC streaming app shows like Young Justice or TITANS or Swamp Thing etc.

Yeah, that would be great. It's rather incredible to know that the Arrowverse is already more powerful than the MCU and now, it's possible he will get even more powerful !

ArkhamDC06 said:
Yeah, that would be great. It's rather incredible to know that the Arrowverse is already more powerful than the MCU and now, it's possible he will get even more powerful !
CW was much more powerful than MCU since Speed Force and Temporal zone introducement

ArkhamDC06 said:
Yeah that's what i said (not the Speed Force and Temporal zone part but still).
About Presence there is one problem. Same problem as with MCU Dormammu or 4 entities. They are featless. They are completely featless beings. That's the problem. Idk how u acknowledge this but i do not praise beings who are featless and if they have implied feats they are completely off-screen. In my opinion we all should wait for Lucifer Season 5 and see what is Presence truly capable of. I believe Presence might be above Mobius, because Lucifer Morningstar didn't care about Crisis ( still laughing at him of being annoyed by normal bullets ).

ArkhamDC06Greenshifter i personally would give Antimonitor bigger status with Antimatter wave as this literally "poisoned" Temporal Zone and Speed Force to such extend Barry couldn't enter it on his own + time travels either by temporal zone, speed force or all magic pillars were broken ( which can allow to time travel via time stones from S3 legends ). And Speed Force in my opinion is casually 2-A same with Temporal Zone.

Ionliosite said:
Dude, waht you posted about Mister Nobody are just meta jokes, nothing implies 1-A there.
Ok maybe i am exaggerating with this outerversal thing but really if u see his feats they are terryfying to me

It was revealed in the final episode of Arrow that Oliver purposefully changed things when creating Earth-Prime like resurrecting Moira, Tommy, Quentin and Emiko so does that add resurrection to his abilities or does it just count as creation?

As a note for Smallville scaling now:

• The High 4-C stuff has been replaced with High 5-A
  • Of the Monitors Superman fought, the only one who wasn't wrecked instatnly was the Omega Monitor (who, as a note, was casually wrecked when Superman went 100%). They could damage Superman because they were using Bleed infused weapons which could harm anyone.. So while they would have High 5-A weapons and stuff (assuming no durability negation shenanigans), I think their physicals are much worse.

I know that the event is over and all but I’m just wondering if this even changed and rewrote the entire arrowverse then why dose post crisis cw supes getting feats from pre crisis supes?

The paragons still remember how the multiverse used to be I think so they’re probably unaffected. Everyone else still scales to them I guess? We should probably splice in keys between the crisis’ for everyone else though, then again the pages are very outdated and I didn’t even get to Crisis yet. So let’s start with fixing everything Pre-Crisis first.

From a glance a lot of Arrow profiles have broken AP link justifications or really bad speed up gifs that seemingly don't reflect what the ratings is.

Like CW Arrow's speed gifs, besides the grenade interception, is really bad

Honestly, many of the Arrowverse profiles should get an edit, especially for their tier. Many are really old like Supergirl's profile and didn't recieve an update, even when it comes to pictures. And again, the tier. The Low 7-B calculation is really, really old by now, I haven't followed stuff like Supergirl for a while but I believe there must be something that could be used to change the tier.

Ok, glad to hear that, this verse really needs an update. What are you planning exactly for the Pre-Crisis key (not to control or anything, I'm just curious, especially if the profiles get a new tier)?

Also, yes, the Paragons remember the Pre-Crisis Multiverse, along with other characters like Damien Dark and Astra (who I plan to make a profile for) because they were in Hell, wich exists outside of the Multiverse, at the time.

I think the keys would go a bit like this:

Season 1: Low 7-B (lifting and throwing the ship)

Season 2: At least Low 7-B in the beginning of the season. (Higher, possibly) [insert Superman plate lift tier] by the end of the season.

Season 3: Low 6-B/6-B (Overgirl going supernova) in the beginning of the season. [Insert Supergirl and Reign destroying the Legion’s ship which can survive the solar flare of a superactive blue star tier], possibly low 5-B (Reign’s statement) by the end of the season.

Season 4: [Insert Argo’s forcefield feat], possibly Low 5-B/5-B (Lex’s statement)

Season 5: 5-A (Stronger than Rama Khan who was mainly responsible for blowing up Jarhanpur), possibly High 4-C (Staggered Anti-Monitor)

I still need to research some feats though (one might not even exist) and some still need to be calced last I checked.

As for speed I’m planning MFTL+ for a lot of people.

Last edited:
How is the feat 5-A? Isn't it mostly a flashback thing?
No idea, didn't get that far yet, I was going of what you guys were saying in the thread. (Hence the "I still need to research some feats")
I'm assuming it's made clear to be a big planet somehow?
What do they have for this?
Several Barry feats and statements + Godspeed's feat.
If it's exclusively MFTL+ without FTL supporting feats or statements then that'd be 2 to 3, very maybe 4.

Last edited:
Oh I thought you meant upgrading SG to MFTL+ or Superman.
Oh well they scale to Barry, it's possible that they immediately scale to MFTL+ since season 1. But even if they don't (if season 2 Barry isn't MFTL+) they'll scale to it eventually since they are literally always relative to Barry in speed (maybe not potential unlocked Barry during Crisis, no idea).

I wanna say they aren't MFTL+ considering how hard Kara struggled to go SoL.

I wanna say they aren't MFTL+ considering how hard Kara struggled to go SoL.
When? The feat where she flew around the earth to slow down time? Not only was time well being slowed down during that feat but that could have simply been a slowed down version of the scene for the watcher to be able to follow. + You'd have to apply this to Barry as well since he used equal effort and was shown at the same speed, heck this feat is one of the reasons you can argue MFTL+ since this feat pushed Barry past the defenses of his speed force aura, something that didn't happen when he got amped to run towards a breach that closes in 1 picosecond.

If this is some separate feat and she tried to go exactly SoL then it's possible that it's harder to go at exactly the speed of light than beyond it, this is a thing in DC. Alternatively every supposed MFTL+ feat is actually using relativity, if that works.

Last edited:
Back