• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cristina Summers vs Kenna Leionas (Superior Black Widow)

Ok people, here goes. Who do you think would win in a fight between Dragon Tran's Cristina Summers, and Kenna Leionas, the Superior Black Widow?

Both are equipped with any and all equipment that is included in their character profiles, and judging from their personalities, they won't need to be bloodlusted or anything.

Black Widow, high to very high difficulties.

Cristina is physically superior, from what I can see, but sometimes being superior simply isn't enough. The SBW simply has too much gear and too much skill with it. Cristina's suit isn't very durable against high-class explosives, from what I saw.

Yeah. That suit of Cristina's is better than any single thing that BW has, but I personally think that the combination of all of them is too tough. I wanted to say that earlier, but I didn't want to say "my character would win" until someone else showed that opinion.

This may be an old discussion, but I just now saw it. This is an interesting fight to say the least. Though, Cristina may have the edge of those Cleverfields--- if she's injured, she could pop one in her mouth and keep fighting.

But that's just one factor and pretty hypothetical, she could lose them mid-fight. I kind of picture this fight to be like a Solid Snake VS Sam Fisher kind of fight, with both utilizing stealth and sneak attacks.

Back