• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crowley vs The Nun

The Fight

Well, let us try this one.

• Both at 8-C (Crowley is High 8-C but oh well)
  • Speed is not equalized for the time being.
  • The fight takes place in a graveyard. Distance is of five metres.
Votes
Crowley: 0

The Nu: 2

Inconclusive: 0

Even with Equalized Speed, while the Winchester Brothers have only the Colt and The Demon-Killing Knife to end this battle. Valak has lots of ways to end this battle. I don't know if they can even hit Valak since he's non-corporeal. They stomp with prep thought.

Well, perhaps. But actually only one of them can have that power at a time (since one needs to hold the rabbit foot in order to gain luck), and it is unknown whether or not this thing actually works on haxed people.

Assuming it does, one of the Brothers (regardless of which one) would have an edge in terms of being almost unable to get hit by ofeensive hax, though Valak can most likely remove the rabbit foot from said Brother. Probably by using its extremely overpowered illusions in association with Spatial Manipulation.

• Keep in mind that the rabbit foot's got a predisposition to get lost. Also, after losing the foot, the former owner will be hit by such a bad luck that he's going to spontaneously die sooner or later.
And before you can say "and how is Valak supposed to know about the rabbit foot?", remeber: a telepath.

Well while I don't think Valak should be 8-C just because of Lightning Manip, Crowley doesn't have anyway to get past regen or immortality type 9. also iirc Valak has more hax so the 8-c vs High 8-C doesn't matter that much.

The same that's blocking her from mind-controlling him or forcing his dead body to cast his true essence back into Hell (that should count as a win, I suppose). Aka, nothing =)

And King, I just love how you show up in my matchs :v

Most of her powers are thought based

Some of them might even be passive, like Necromancy (which is what she wpuld use to control Crowley's vessel)

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Well while I don't think Valak should be 8-C just because of Lightning Manip, Crowley doesn't have anyway to get past regen or immortality type 9. also iirc Valak has more hax so the 8-c vs High 8-C doesn't matter that much.
Yeah that regen and type 9 though

I think controlling Crowley's vessel wouldn't work because even if Valak manages to destroy Crowley's vessel he would fastly get another.

It wouldn't be wise,since they're in a graveyard. Albeit Crowley can possess the deceased, the bodies will run out sometime.

Back