• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT for Kazari Uiharu + the issue of Toaru profile names

Alright, it's time to tackle that one controversial moment.

I propose adding second key ("Awakening") to Uiharu's profile, to account for what she did in chapter 127 of the manga.

Unknown tier, reality warping added to abilities (with the add-on of "disconnected Kimi Shundan's energy source from Angel Dragon" [corrected in edit]), and "figured out how to modify her Personal Reality and awake in the matter of minutes when pressed" added to inteligence.

The other problem is the fact that some Toaru profiles for Japanese characters use eastern name order, and some western, and there's pretty much no rule or order in that regard. So, as Toaru fan translations (and fan wiki) use eastern order, and fans themselves typically follow the lead of characters in the story when it comes to addressing people, I suggest going for eastern order.

Last edited:
I suppose we can go for some name order. I honestly pay pretty much no attention to it. We might as well leave redirects so that one can find them in both orders.

I'm fine with the Uiharu thing, also I'm not sure that "Awakening" is the best term to use. Fans typically use that for espers entering the angel state and I don't think Uiharu's thing is equal to that. To avoid confusion another name might be better, though I have no good idea. "With AIM Jammer" would be the simple solution.
Instead of Reality Warping one could also list it as a powerful form of Information Analysis to be more specific.

I guess nobody else wants to post arguments. So, CRT is concluded, I presume.
I'll wait 24 more hours, and then add results.

Well, additions to Uiharu's profile are applied, but I'm blanking on changing the page name to swap first and last name's places (I can only change indexing and title). Some help?

I think maybe only staff can rename pages? Or maybe not? You can check whether you have a "move" option next to the history thing.
I will, in any case, change the naming order of Uiharu. You can link me other pages that need to have the names swapped around and I will do so there.

No, the "move" option is nowhere to be found. And I certainly do not want to make a mess by doing it the crude way (that is, by making a new page, copying the article and making the old page a redirection link).

Other profiles that need a swap:

And these people should get their full names in page names, while we're at it:

Ok, that will need a while to get through... There are more than I thought...
So I will finish the death mage revisions, then do the Demon King Daimao explanation page (cause I promised I would be doing that next), then finally finish that one Naruto calc if nobody else has at that time since those have been waiting for ages and then I will try to get this done... probably. Have lots of other important stuff to be finished on my list too...

Last edited:
Eh, entirely understandable. It's not super high priority task or anything like that, just something that should be done eventually.

We should also add the End of the Century Emperor name in Hamazura's names section. if it's fine to do I can do it his profile is open

For everybody except the last five, just swap given name and family name around.
For the last five: Makigami Komaki, Sakuragi Naruha, Wanigawa Raifu, Seike Taroumaru and Yakumaru Itsuki.

I can only move two pages at a time, so this might take a bit of time. Anyway, I will paste the what links here in this thread so please update those. Also can you go through updating their names in their summary and name section too please? And see if their old name is anywhere else too? It's takes me too long to do all of that.

Last edited:
Back