• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Return to monke : 0
CARCINIZE : 7
The monke crab is created : 0

Low 7-B versions used
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in the Amazonian Rainforest, 20 meters apart

Return to simpler times vs Become the perfect lifeform

Last edited:
Grodd's Advantages

Main Win Conditions

Grodd is honestly going to need to pull some geniuse moves here. His best and only advantage really is his intelligence, especially since the Crab is mindless. Grodd could potentially use this too his advantage and try to manage his stamina until the mindless Crab gets fatigued due to it's continued assault. I'd also give him the maneuverability advantage given the location.

Supportive Abilities

Sadly, the Crab resists Grodds mind stuff and I don't recall Grodd spaming TK but D&D monsters resist that so Grodd doesn't have much in the way of support.

Siege Crab Advantages

Main Win Conditions

The Crab has the overall statistics advantage being in the upper boarder of the tier and it's massive lifting strength advantage, it shouldn't have too much trouble defeating Grodd in a head up fight unless the later takes advantage of it's mindless intelligence. Though this Crab has Martial Arts... so their could be an issue.

Supportive Abilities

I think the Crab's sheild is the most notable thing that it can use. It has a higher durability than Grodd's AP so the forcefield would make it even harder to damage. If the fight reaches night time then it's night vision will help it find Grodd if the later decides to hide.

My Vote

I'm going with the Siege Crab.

While it's lacking in intelligence, it's overall superior statistics and forcefield will provide the perfect counter against Grodd's assaults. It's unaffected by Grodd's hax, and while it's mindless, it appears to have a decent amount of stamina so Grodd won't outlast it easily.

Last edited:
And just to get this concluded

C R A B FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back