• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cueball vs Ark (Match for the strongest 10-C... maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Do we even assume Ark starts in Cueballs universe? They don't both start in central park, given that Cueball needs to do the rock simulation to be 10-C. Meaning per SBA a fair alternative is necessary. So considering that Ark chills in multiversal space 100% of the time we see him, does he start in cueballs universe?

2. As I was assured in the past Cueballs powers are only 10-C. Ark is, for all purposes, a multiversal entity here. Can 10-C reality warping restrict a multiversal character?

3. Immeasureable reactions are faster than 3-D (well, more correctly 1 time dimension) passives. Soooo....

Ehhh... from the 2 places shown in the comic 1 is his creation....

Not that it matters, cause 2 and 3.

@Don'tTalkr

2. He doesn't resist his subatomic particles not moving anymore, he's just 3-D character with 4-D powers since he doesn't have higher dimensional physiology listed in his profile

3.Him being Immeasurable speed won't matter when the the electrons from his brain won't fire unless Cueball wants them to

2. He can just use his power to exit the universe where that doesn't matter. Also, the power Ark uses to move is literally above what Cueball is capable of controlling, so I don't see him stopping Ark at all.

3. Wrong, for Cueballs power to even effect Ark it would first have to take effect on Ark's body. As it's passive that is instantly, but Immeasureable reactions means to act faster than instantly. He can attack a second before comming under Cueballs passive, since it's not like Cueball is allowed to affect Ark with his passive before the start of the fight.

Also, considering that gods can think while turned into light for travel and stuff, I doubt they think with their brain to start with.

Also also, Gods usually don't even operate under the laws of the universe they're in. Entire reason Naofumi needs Infinity Zero

There is no "before" cueball's passives. He controls all particle in the universe at all points in time. They don't move without him moving them

Ark is only Immeasurable against God's, he only gets Stat boosted when fighting against them.

So here he wouldn't be Immeasurable speed

Also from where the hell are you getting all that stuff from? Almost nothing you said is in his profile

And Ark is a God Slayer, not a God, at least according to his profile

There is a before, since Ark isn't native to Cueballs universe as a multiversal character. He is only brought there the moment the fight starts, so 1 second before that is for him not part of that reality.

If cueball were allowed to put him under his passive before the battle start he would take action before the start of the battle, which is not allowed.

Also, are you implying that someone with 10-C power could prevent someone with 2-C power from going to the past? Power gap, way too huge.

"Overlord775 said:
Ark is only Immeasurable against God's, he only gets Stat boosted when fighting against them.
So here he wouldn't be Immeasurable speed

Also from where the hell are you getting all that stuff from? Almost nothing you said is in his profile

And Ark is a God Slayer, not a God, at least according to his profile
Cueball qualifies as god per shield hero definition of the term.

Ark is a god slayer, but per shield hero defintion he should also be a god or something similar. (He basically tought Naofumi how to be a god, soooo...)

And regarding where the hell I am getting that from. I think the only 2 things not on his profile would be thinking while turning into light and the laws things?

Laws things: Simple observation, given that Medea did it and Ark is suggested to do so as well, given that he can use his powers in the different laws of Naofumi's universe.

Thinking in light: "I activate our dimensional transportation ability, and we cross the void with him.
The current me and Ren are different sorts of existences now, so while moving like this, we can't hold conversations." as you see on Naofumi's profile, turning into light is what he does in his multiversal travel. Edit: Actually even mortals have their consciousness in their soul, I think. Gotta re-read the part where Medea revives people to be sure, though.

Cueball wouldn't classify as a God as he neither a being of immense magic or technology, he's just an unbelievable tiny being that literally pushes the cogs of creation.

And again, Ark is not a 4-D being according to his profile, so him being infinitely stronger won't matter, if he so much as enters a universe where a Cueball acts he will be frozen, no time to do anything.

Cueball has absolute control over what stuff happens or doesn't in his universe, he's the one that makes the actions of Ark happen.

Fighting against Cueball is basically like fighting against the embodiment of physics

He is immortal -> check

Has complete mastery of the science of his universe -> check

Has individually the power to rule his universe -> Literally makes anything in his universe happen manually, so definitely check

Cueball 100% qualifies as a god.

Being infintely stronger does matter. Cueball's control can not handle Arks amount of power. He would have to control more power than he is capable off to do so. Ark can raise his arm with 2-C extends of power, even if his arm is 3-D. If you want to stop the power behind that movement, which is necessary to stop the movement itself, you need to stop the tier 2 power, which is not simply possible through 10-C power.

Ark is not part of Cueballs jurisdiction and Cueball also only handles scientfic aspects, not magic or soul ones. As a being from a different universe Ark has acted without Cueballs influence before and given immeasureable reactions he can act at that point. Cueball can not affect things in Arks past, since his past is him in between multiversal space, not Cueballs universe.

Also, as said before: Gods are not per default operating under the rules of the verse they are in. Cueball would have to at minimum write Ark into his Turing Machine, before Ark even becomes part of his simulation.

Cueball doesn't need to stop the action, the action won't start unless Cueball wants it to

And Cueball's juristiction is everything that happens in his universe, he can't react if Cueball is the one that controls the inputs and outputs of everything

Saying that Ark can bypass this via speed is like saying he can bypass teleporting in a universe where there's a law that don't allow him to exist

Also can Ark even affect something as small as Cueball ?

Ark is faster than the Cueballs passive, so of course the action starts. To that comes, as said, consciousness isn't a brain thing in Shield Hero. Cueball only governs the science of his universe, so souls are unaffected meaning Ark can very well think.

How would he even manipulate Ark, if Ark isn't build into his turing machine yet? He only has any power over the parts he simulates. That things he doesn't simulate are affected in any way was never indicated even if they are in his universe.

Medea can be immortal in a universe where it is impossible to be immortal. So...

Cueball isn't exactly "small", but let's leave that to a content revision... Ark has similar senses to Naofumi, who can find a single human amongst an infinite multiverse. He also demonstrated seeing things over multiversal distances. To that comes that, well, Ark is Tier 2. He doesn't exactly need to aim or something to kill cueball. When in doubt just target the entire universe.

It's all a matter of perspective. If he shifts outside the domain of Cueball, then his powers no longer work because the only thing special about Cueball other than from the perspective of the universe, is that he is very smart and he can't die

I don't think we count a character just time stopping and doing nothing as a win anyways.

Cueball's power allow him to selectively choose what gets stopped.

I fact, without him simulating it an object stops existing.

But now that I think about it, unless we assume that Ark is part of Cueball's simulation, Cue is effectively powerless

Yeah, I don't see how one would even get a multiversal energy source (Ark) into a universal simulation. It's like trying to put a mountain into a shoe box.

Anyone capable of simulating a multiversal power would at least be low end multiversal, no matter how slow the simulation runs.

Considering that Ark is not part of Cueball's simulation, then he wouldn't perceive Cueball as a God, but just a random dude running a simulation.

So he wouldn't get the power boost and this battle would be Inconclusive via being a cat vs a being as small as quantum particles

Ehhh.... no? It doesn't matter how strong Cueball is realtive to Ark, but how strong he is in general. Even if Ark is not part of his simulation, he stays an immortal being that runs a universe (which we assume to be an actual universe and not just VR), which makes him a god.

And Ark can multiverse travel and do time stuff irregardless of that, so it's not like he couldn't beat a 10-C being with no attack power regarding him by getting a weapon or something from another universe, even if he were 10-C...

Overlord775 said:
Then this battle is a stomp since it's basically an haxless 10-C vs a 2-C
I agree that it is a stomp. I made the thread just because the opposite was claimed. The question is whether I should close it as such.

Overlord775 said:
Also the creator of a thread can't vote
That's a common myth. Look at the Versus Thread Rules, no such rule exists.

It is not forbidden, but one may say it's bad manners due to the fact that a vs-thread should (at least appear) to not be created to just make one character win. Which is why I usually don't vote on my own threads either. But as said, I didn't make this thread thinking it would be a fair match at all, I just made it because it is the best place to convince people that it isn't. So I might as well.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
But from the perspective of Ark, he isn't running a universe. He is just moving rocks across a desert
Cueballs 10-C version can only have the abilities it does, because we take the perspective that his universe is a real universe, which he is just manipulating as if it is a simulation. At the moment we view it as Cueball actually just doing a computer simulation we would have give the version just computer handling skills. So as long as this thread is against Cueballs 10-C version in its current form, Cueballs universe is real and can hence be viewed as a universe even from the outside.

Also, as said, even if it we assume Ark is facing stone-moving Cueball: Ark can manipulate time and travel the multiverse regardless. He could just quickly travel over to the normal human universe, grab a weapon and use the weapon to kill the normal human Cueball.

My point is, if he shifts outside of the universe then Cueball is no longer a God. We do this from his 10-C version, but Cueball isn't 10-C or a God when viewed from outside of the simulation. Its like those dudes from Touaru who are far higher within their own domain. They are angels within their domain, but if you shift outside of it, then they are no longer angels. it is much the same with Cueball

Well, I think fundamentally we might just be talking about "outside" in a different sense.

I mean outside in a spatial sense, while you mean it more in a VR/Non-VR sense.

(I am also not quite sure who you mean regarding toaru, but whatever)

In any case can we agree that one way or another this is not going in Cueballs favor, so that I can close it as a stomp?

That may be the case. I assumed that if you jumped outside of Cueball's domain you would no longer be just rocks

That is possibly the case, but first let me ask, what does the cat have to use against people who aren't Gods? I assume most of the abilities on their profile are for them against Gods

Timetravel, (very strong) Time Slow, Enhanced Senses, Extrasensory Perception and Multiverse travel work like normal even against non-gods.

I thought we are at human version? Cause that he can harm normally.

If we are at 10-C, being theated as a god version... he can just use a multiversal anti-god blast. So, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back