• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm pretty sure that the storm feats are both not really, you know, good. For one thing, the building in the background of Grim Matchstick's fight is completely in tact. That would be like if I blew hard enough that the air from my breath was the size of a wall but I couldn't break a small rock with it. Am I wall level or average human level?

The storm didn't destroy ONE SINGLE BUILDING. It is DEFINATLY not city level. And it's entirely possible that it's a cooincidence.

If you can generate a storm you need to move the clouds, and moving the clouds generates a certain amount of kinetic energy.

Clouds are about 0.5 grams per meter. A city like Mannhattan weighs about 125,208,467 tons. There are about 907185 grams in a US ton. 1.1358724 times 10 to the 14th power. This means that a city is about 113587240000000 grams in weight. Mannhattan is 59100000 meters squared. 0.5 times 59100000 is 29550000. This means that an entire mannhattan worth of clouds, a city of clouds weighs 29550000. This means that if you divide 29550000 by 113587240 you get 0.26015246078. This means that a city's worth of clouds weighs 12/46ths of a city. This means that Grim Matchstick would be below city level.

Clouds are treated as 1.003 kg per cubic meter here. I don't have the source with me right now, but if someone could find I that would be great.

That's strange. Well, it seems that my information was incorrect. But don't you think that a Wall level character beating a city level character is a little bit of an outlier, or even a building level character?

That wall level rating was a placeholder because Antoniofer needed to evaluate Grim feat.

Nope, the size of the bosses destruction is much higher than 9-B a lot of characters are scaled from the highest feat despite that the next ones were lower in power.

They are all far from city. I would give any of them small building at most excluding the plane bosses.

Grim Matchsticks summoned the storm. Storms generally require a certain level of instability in the atmosphere to appear. If one can generate a storm with a particular amount of potential energy within it, then there's no reason as to why they shouldn't be capable of putting that energy into something else.

Cuphead hardly has any feats at all. I don't think this would be called an outlier just because it's much stronger than 9-B.

Base Cuphead's best feat is destroying a large wall. (Excluding Grim) And no character aside from grim has ever shown anything close to a city level. I feel that Cuphead's teir should be more along the lines of At least 9-A, likely 7-B due to the inconsistancy of the feats.

Personally, I think OP's statement is something like this one:

"The Terrarian's best feat (Aside from defeating the Celestial towers) is fighting the Mechanical bosses - which were capable of stopping a solar eclipse from happening. No other character has shown any feat close to being Dwarf Star level."

The Cuphead feat is High 7-A due to the energy it would take to create such a storm. It's not just moving the clouds, but the potential energy yield of the storm itself.

Bumping.

I honestly want to say that "9-B, possibly High 7-A" would work better here. Especially since the feat seems controversial, even among other storm feats.

But no other feat comes close to Grim's. Even stronger enemies. That could make it an outlier, thus the reasoning for the "likely."

Probably not, since they were already there. We don't see him actively create them, nor do they sprout out of the ground. He sort of just goes underground and poof, they're there. And constantly rising. Are we talking about the same volcanoes?

That's literally just fire. I see no stone. He just summoned a bit of fire. The brown things in the background are pillars.

Okay nevermind. I see it now. But it's hell, volcanoes are probably just proper intirior decoration. Not to mention, once again, we never see him create them.

Yes, I saw them. Thank you. He's the devil himself, he probably just has a big home that happens to include some volcanoes.

Back