• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cuphead VS The Player (Fortnite Battle Royale) (Grace period)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both at 9-B

Speed is
equalized

Both have all gear

Battle in Tilted Towers

Battle to the Death

cuphead:7
(Drite77, Necromercer, Christian Higdon, Apatheticskell, Videogamer, CCMac27,Cueio)

Epic Gamer:0

Inconclusive:0

CupheadH
Fortnite3

I don't know if this is a stomp, but here we go

Cuphead have a HUGE advantage in both the Dura and AP. Even the Chaser would do massive damage, and maybe one shot the Player. Both have alot of diversity, but Cuphead would barely even use his most powerful weapons due to the AP. And the Player will not KO Cuphead even with his mist powerfull weapons.

I vote cuphead due to the AP and Dura advantage. This problaby can be a stomp

This might be a huge stomp, since Cuphead is more than 1000 times more powerfull AND durable tan the player. Stomp indeed

What is Cuphead's AP compared to FN player's? FN player is at least decently into his tier if not outright 9-A, 8-C or High 8-C depending on weapons used. Bambu has calcs pending approval for this, but due to the bias against Fortnite, its been stalling for months. The bias is seen here too, with votes like "Cup head FRA mad because I hat e fortnut." which shouldn't even be counted.

Fortnite updates so regularly that the profile isn't able to keep up. There's stuff missing on the profile that would easily wreck Cuphead. Stuff like Invisibility, Speed Amp, Infinity Blade, Fighter Planes, Turrets, Infrared Scoped AR etc.

Right now, The FN player is baseline of 9-B, or somewhere between that. And Cuphead is way above baseline of 9-B. I would say that, in this moment, Cuphead is around 1000X times stronger (AP), and durable. Also the votes thing have FRA, meaning that they vote for certain character because of Reasons Above, the i hate fortnite is prob a joke, but even if tehy were serious, they don't say that they vote for the other because they hate that character, they are only pointing that they hate the character and/or game

I am aware of that calc, but, like you saided, it need an approval. If it is approved, then the match is removed, because it would be a stomp. Otherwise, the match can stay there.

As it stands right now, its still a stomp in Cuphead's favour due to AP gap above 7.5x and Player lacking dura ignoring or incapacitating hax.

I pointed out that this might be a stomp, anyway, i might just ask a mod to close this due to the stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back