• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it's Goku instead of the Beyonder Goku would be High Outerversal. :)
The new comics is out , Beyonder hurt phoenix

Yeah... no. That statement just said Beyonder is a greater threat than the destroyers of previous cosmos, it didn't say he's greater than all previous threats. He's below Phoenix, which is below TOAA.
This is correct, yes. The Beyonder is here presented as a regular member of the Beyonders race, who were originally created by The Celestials, who were created by The First Firmament, who was created by The One Above All. He was also presented as far below the multiversal (White Hot Room) incarnation of The Phoenix Force and The Tiger God.

Of course, three of the most powerful full-grown Beyonders managed to kill The Living Tribunal, so The Beyonder himself is likely much weaker than them as of yet due to being a child of their race.

Last edited:
Well, I think that The (original) Beyonder stated in the following issue that Loki trapped him in a narrative, so I am not sure that is true.

They are said to be older than narration itself so I'll leave it with issue 4&5 to solve that an they only use avatar to use their human form.

This would also include Technology Manip/Space-Time Manip/Reality Manipulation/Particle Manip etc. for controlling the "Concordance Engine" and the whole beyonders and owen recreating the 8th cosmos was just their failed experiment https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/up...584-2c3c20de-21a2-4e62-aaff-7c869972090b.jpeg
-

Beyonder evolved from his larva states, but molecule man didn’t reach those levels (Council Omega) https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-2c12aefefbd5f94758a8572ff135b1a3-lq
This put current Beyonder on 1-A tier above baseline Molecule Man with alien form ivory king abilities if that make sense.

Last edited:
Well, the way that I understood the story, the Beyonders have now been retconned into operating from the remains/carcass of the second multiverse, but are not remotely presented as actually superior to the Marvel multiverses on their own. In fact, even the multiversal Phoenix Force, which is only an aspect of Multi-Eternity is presented as vastly superior.

In Al Ewing's version of the Marvel Comics cosmology all multiversal forces are presented as aspects of Multi-Eternity, possibly even Oblivion, even though it doesn't make sense in his case.

In Al Ewing's version of the Marvel Comics cosmology all multiversal forces are presented as aspects of Multi-Eternity, possibly even Oblivion, even though it doesn't make sense in his case.
I know about The Living Tribunal but I am not sure about all Multiversal forces. Certainly not Oblivion however, he was shown to be separate from Eternity multiple times.

When other authors have portrayed Oblivion, yes, of course, but Al Ewing seems determined to place all multiversal abstracts as being part of Multi-Eternity, as he calls them "aspects", and showed Oblivion as an implied part of Multi-Eternity's being in the First Firmament storyline. It was left rather ambiguous in that particular case though, as "only Oblivion would remain" (a quote from the story as I recall it) if Multi-Eternity was consumed by the First Firmament.

When other authors have portrayed Oblivion, yes, of course, but Al Ewing seems determined to place all multiversal abstracts as being part of Multi-Eternity, as he calls them "aspects", and showed Oblivion as an implied part of Multi-Eternity's being in the First Firmament storyline. It was left rather ambiguous in that particular case though, as "only Oblivion would remain" (a quote from the story as I recall it) if Multi-Eternity was consumed by the First Firmament.
Do you have scan for that? Because that won't make sense, since Oblivion is the Outside & Mystery and Strange with Tribunal's powers recreated Eternity.

In the new defenders comic, Ewing shows the realms (and by proxy, the abstracts that exist there) as beyond Eternity’s being.

As per the new comic, WHR and the Abyss are beyond Eternity, with the latter being the highest plane of existence.

I don’t think that the Abyss is beyond the WHR in a sort of ontological sense, but more in a metaphorical way. Since it’s said that the Phoenix lit flames to keep the darkness away, and the abyss is most likely that darkness.

Since above the Phoenix (in an fashion of being superior to it) would be the House of ideas, which is where they’re visiting in issue 5. That aside though, what’s the consensus trying to be reached here?

Do you have scan for that? Because that won't make sense, since Oblivion is the Outside & Mystery and Strange with Tribunal's powers recreated Eternity.
I am afraid that I am going by memory, and have limited time available.
In the new defenders comic, Ewing shows the realms (and by proxy, the abstracts that exist there) as beyond Eternity’s being.
That seems very off, as he has previously portrayed abstracts such as Chaos and Order as aspects of Multi-Eternity's being. Can you show scans please?

As per the new comic, WHR and the Abyss are beyond Eternity, with the latter being the highest plane of existence.
I didn't get that impression when I read the story. Please elaborate.

In Defenders Beyond #1, Eternity says that they’re going outside and above his own being. If Ewing showcased other abstracts as an aspect of Eternity, it’s probably because he doesn’t think of them as more powerful.
I am afraid that I am going by memory, and have limited time available.

That seems very off, as he has previously portrayed abstracts such as Chaos and Order as aspects of Multi-Eternity's being. Can you show scans please?

In Defenders Beyond #1, Eternity says that they’re going outside and above his own being. If Ewing showcased other abstracts as an aspect of Eternity, it’s probably because he doesn’t think of them as more powerful.
Outside his own being probably means in the remnants of the second multiverse where The Beyonders live. Beyond his own being might simply mean The House of Ideas, where The One Above All lives, as The Defenders are supposed to visit there. We do not know yet, and need greater specifics.

Agreed and the WHR is a higher Dimension from where Beyonders gain their power and is the highest plane. The Above Place like Ewing has said before. And the Abyss is the Below Place.

I think we should wait but WHR, Mystery, Above Place are the same thing. Another thing that it does get comfirmed is the Phoenix is indeed Omnipresent in the WHR. (Defenders Beyond #3)

So what do you think that we should do here exactly, @Comicgyal , @Transcending , and @Beyond_transcending ?
I think we have two choices here:

1: Let the thread be open, but let it die till the series finishes, and then revive it

2: Lock the thread and create another thread or reopen this after the series finishes

This is of course, unless the OP has some other things he wants to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back