• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cw Flash (Arrowverse aka Flarrowverse) needs an upgrade

First I want to open up this thread by saying "thank you" to whomever is creating the profiles for the CW FlArrowverse. Now onto the main topic:

Speed upgrade

While the flash profile is very accurate I noticed one feat that wasn't mentioned:

He dodged a projectile from Dr. Light. Mind you Harrison Wells (or Harry) from Earth 2 said that she derives her powers from Star Light. So IMO Flash can have up to light speed reactions. http://arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Linda_Park_(Earth_Two)

Also, going back to S1 when Barry first time travelled: He was attempting to create a wind funnel by running back and forth on the shore to stop Weather Wizard's tsunami. Wouldn't that require greater speeds than mach 2? If that's the case neither Caitlyn or Cisco would remember the suits data readings as the time line had changed.

I created only one profile (Vixen). I did some cleaning.

On Topic: You have brought up nice points but without quantifying them it isn'tt much useful. Meaning someone would have to calc his wind funnel feat but I am not capable to do so.

Understood but I think we can agree based on the show that dodging dr.lights blast should bump his reaction speed up as she shoots legit light.

Cw flash speed is inconsistent as hell you brought some good evidence about dr light deriving her power from star light and there are other statements such as jay saying he could run at the speed of light and barry is faster than him but there are also many antifeats like just recently when it was stated barry`s average speed is about mach 1.5 and then that other statement at the end of s1 where it was stated barry had never surpassed mach 2.

^ This. Flash dodged a bolt of light yet was blinded mere moments after. Such inconsistent feats makes it difficult to pinpoint his speed but on average his showings don't surpass hypersonic.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Cw flash speed is inconsistent as hell you brought some good evidence about dr light deriving her power from star light and there are other statements such as jay saying he could run at the speed of light and barry is faster than him but there are also many antifeats like just recently went it was stated barry`s average speed is about mach 1.5 and then that other statement at the end of s1 where it was stated barry had never surpassed mach 2
But other feats since then have put him above mach 2. And I never said his movement speed is light, I said his reaction speed can go up to light speed. It's a high showing that shouldnt be overlooked.

Back