• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
MCU street tiers are too strong for Green Arrow but I didn't realize this was a perfect match AP wise. Idk if the arrows would give Oliver too much of an advantage, I'll change it to someone like Deathstroke if so.

Speed equalized, they have knowledge of how each other fight but not sufficient prep time to develop new equipment, Green Arrow has a full quiver of arrows and Batman has all his standard gadgets, starting distance 5 metres

Oliver scales to 309 kilojoules, Bruce scales to 262 kilojoules.

Otherwise standard battle assumptions.

Green Arrow's profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Green_Arrow_(CW)

Batman's profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Batman_(The_Dark_Knight_Trilogy)

Green Arrow: 4 (Propellus, BrazilianDeadpool, BluudyManikin777, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer)

Batman: 1 (Qawsedf234)

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Green Arrow seems to have the experience advantage (I could be wrong), But wouldn't Bruce analyze him of what he could be capable of?

Oliver definitely spent more time fighting crime, Nolan Bruce was only Batman for a brief period of time, retired, then came back to fight Bane, then retired again. Although Bruce did have sufficient training with the League of Shadows.

Yeah I set the fight conditions to both having time to analyze each other's capabilities (so that they won't be caught off-guard), but not enough time for actual "prep".

AP
  • Green Batman: Scales to a 308 Kilojoule feat
  • Normal Batman: Scales to a 262 Kilojoule feat
Green Arrow is 1.177x physically stronger than Batman. A very minor edge.

Durability

I'd say both are probably roughly as durable as the other if you equalize their AP. What I mean by that is that neither really outshine the other in terms of "Can take more punches from someone with the same level of AP". So a minor edge to Parkour Man.

Lifting Strength

Neither have solid numbers to them so for the sake of the thread I'll just assume they're even enough for it not to matter. If I had to choose though I think GA scales to a superior feat.

Gear

Green Arrow
  • GA's explosive arrows are 52x what Batman scales to which is easily in one shot range with a direct hit
  • GA has sleep and taser arrows
  • Honestly besides that his arrows would more or less just be a better focused ranged punch and Batman's armor is designed to handle that rather well for the most part
  • The rest of his trick arrows are rather eh imo
Batman
Overall if GA gets in a direct explosive arrow hit he wins. Outside of that I feel like Batman's gear is better suited to handle GA's stuff than GA is suited for Batman

GA's skill shots vs Batman's skill shots

GA can
Batman
  • Has nothing really as good
That's not saying that Batman is a bad shot, he isn't. Just that GA has far better skill shots than Bruce does.

Fighting skills

This is like, one of those cases where I can't really answer because skill in most mediums are mostly statements and from fight choreography which can be up to interpretation. I think if you take into account general experience Oliver is probably more skilled or at least has better general experience than Bruce. But I really don't know if that adds much here.

Stealth

Bruce is far better at stealth than Oliver, at least going by their current profile ratings. Most of the time I'd say that's an advantage if like, they weren't fighting in the middle of Central Park. So I'm not seeing this being a major advantage unless Batman can lure GA away.

Overall

So GA is slightly better physically, is probably a better fight, is a better shot but his gear is less suited to fight Batman and Bruce is better at stealth.

Overall it depends on how GA approaches a fight. I think by the end of the series he become less of a murder hobo which likely hurts his chances here, especially when Batman will have vague knowledge on his gear and would realize what an explosive arrow could do to him.

So overall in a direct hand to hand fight GA probably, eventually wins. But that's only really if Batman fights fair. If he can move to an area where his stealth can be used GA has just zero counters to it since he lacks enhanced senses or anti-stealth feats against someone on Batman's level. Batman's sleeping and electric batarangs if they hit (which they easily might with stealth) are also factors for an instant win since GA doesn't have resistances to those things listed.

If the fight stays in Central Park GA probably hold the long term advantage here, but I honestly do not see Bruce sticking to Central Park if he isn't forced.

Overall I want to say Batman, however it relies on him surviving the early stages of the fight long enough to abuse stealth. Its possible, especially with both smoke pellets and flashbangs, but its risky.

AP
  • Green Batman: Scales to a 308 Kilojoule feat
  • Normal Batman: Scales to a 262 Kilojoule feat
Green Arrow is 1.177x physically stronger than Batman. A very minor edge.

Durability

I'd say both are probably roughly as durable as the other if you equalize their AP. What I mean by that is that neither really outshine the other in terms of "Can take more punches from someone with the same level of AP". So a minor edge to Parkour Man.

Lifting Strength

Neither have solid numbers to them so for the sake of the thread I'll just assume they're even enough for it not to matter. If I had to choose though I think GA scales to a superior feat.

Gear

Green Arrow
  • GA's explosive arrows are 52x what Batman scales to which is easily in one shot range with a direct hit
  • GA has sleep and taser arrows
  • Honestly besides that his arrows would more or less just be a better focused ranged punch and Batman's armor is designed to handle that rather well for the most part
  • The rest of his trick arrows are rather eh imo
Batman
Overall if GA gets in a direct explosive arrow hit he wins. Outside of that I feel like Batman's gear is better suited to handle GA's stuff than GA is suited for Batman

GA's skill shots vs Batman's skill shots

GA can
Batman
  • Has nothing really as good
That's not saying that Batman is a bad shot, he isn't. Just that GA has far better skill shots than Bruce does.

Fighting skills

This is like, one of those cases where I can't really answer because skill in most mediums are mostly statements and from fight choreography which can be up to interpretation. I think if you take into account general experience Oliver is probably more skilled or at least has better general experience than Bruce. But I really don't know if that adds much here.

Stealth

Bruce is far better at stealth than Oliver, at least going by their current profile ratings. Most of the time I'd say that's an advantage if like, they weren't fighting in the middle of Central Park. So I'm not seeing this being a major advantage unless Batman can lure GA away.

Overall

So GA is slightly better physically, is probably a better fight, is a better shot but his gear is less suited to fight Batman and Bruce is better at stealth.

Overall it depends on how GA approaches a fight. I think by the end of the series he become less of a murder hobo which likely hurts his chances here, especially when Batman will have vague knowledge on his gear and would realize what an explosive arrow could do to him.

So overall in a direct hand to hand fight GA probably, eventually wins. But that's only really if Batman fights fair. If he can move to an area where his stealth can be used GA has just zero counters to it since he lacks enhanced senses or anti-stealth feats against someone on Batman's level. Batman's sleeping and electric batarangs if they hit (which they easily might with stealth) are also factors for an instant win since GA doesn't have resistances to those things listed.

If the fight stays in Central Park GA probably hold the long term advantage here, but I honestly do not see Bruce sticking to Central Park if he isn't forced.

Overall I want to say Batman, however it relies on him surviving the early stages of the fight long enough to abuse stealth. Its possible, especially with both smoke pellets and flashbangs, but its risky.
I really like how you analyze things effectively, I appreciate that a lot, but anyways, Green Arrow FRA

Given how Oliver is more experienced in battle and more skilled, his trick arrows will give him a lot of trouble

Having read the conditions for the fight and analysis above, in my opinion:
  • Unless he fires from a hidden position, Bruce's projectiles wouldn't be very effective, as Oliver has the skills to hit anything he could throw at him out of mid-air.
  • Bruce is susceptible to airborne drugs, as shown with his training under the League of Shadows and his first encounter with Scarecrow. Since the tranquilizer arrow probably wouldn't penetrate the armor, Oliver's diazepam arrow could at least slow Batman down if it lands (and I'm convinced it has a good chance of doing so); this would be an opening to any of his restraining arrows or, if he's going for the kill, an explosive arrow.
  • As stated, Bruce's advantage is his stealth. But since they're at an open field, smoke bombs would be less effective, and I can't see him hitting Arrow with a flashbang before being hit with one himself. I can see him being able to distract Oliver for long enough by summoning the bats; however, it takes a while for them to arrive, and to call them Bruce needs to click the device at the sole of his boot... which would not take long, but long enough to get hit by a trick arrow that could daze, restrain or even kill him.
  • As Green Arrow has more experience than Batman, CQC would be in his favor. Batman's best option would be to retreat into an enclosed ambient where he could make use of his stealth, but given Ollie's range, I think that more often then not he wouldn't be able to escape.
So my vote goes to Green Arrow.

Back