• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Speed Revisions

A few more upgrades since we are upgrading Flash:

Firestorm: has kept up with the flash. He also nearly held back the tsunami in the second season of Vixen on the CW seed.

Atom: has kept up with Firestorm

Jay Garrick: I think it's safe to say he should scale to Barry.

The Legends: should any of the legends scale to steel who apparently is a bullet timer (lol)?

Vixen: She is certainly greater than wall level in attack and durability. She can even combine multiple animal spirits to sup up her physical strength (imagine elephant + rhino + blue whale). Either way a lightning from weather wizard KOed her so that should give an idea as to where her durability might end, at least as far as the dolphin spirit is concerned.

Weather Wizard: back to CW seed, not only did he create another tsunami to destroy monument point, he also generated several tornados (or water spouts?) and it seems like he's able to manipulate water too, not just with wind (he made water fists to attack fire storm).

Reverse flash: upgrade with the spear of destiny?

That's all that comes to mind atm.

I agree about the speed upgrade maybe??????

But don't scale them to everyone. These feats were performed only a few times and he's not always moving at Mach 20+. Firestorm was having problems dodging an ARROW!!!!! , In fact he got in HIT HIT BY IT in recent episode so no upgrade for him.. I don't think vixens durability increases with the animal spirit . These animals can easily be killed by special guns and harpoons in real life. WeatherWizard is still the same city level guy with human Durability. Spear of destiny was a one time thing it is not even part of his standard equipment but it should have it's own page

@Matthew Schroeder, I believe Superman scales to Kara, who scales "somewhat" to Flash. The reason I say Firestorm should scale to Flash is because Deathstorm back in S2 was tailing Barry on Earth 2. Firestorm is certainly faster than "Superhuman flight speed" per his profile.

What shows that flash was moving at Mach 20 plus, nothing! He is usually moving at subsonic to supersonic speeds from my observations except certain times he is under pressure

@Matthew schroeder, I think the alternate versions could be equalized imo. Iirc wasn't flash chasing firestorm around in s1? I know he was flying around with atom and supergirl in the crossover. Either way, I'm certainly not suggesting firestorm is as fast as a speedster or even a kryptonian. But superhuman flight speed seems too slow for both atom and firestorm.

Season 4 fixes that pretty easily, with the only indication to his speed being that he's just the fastest speedster out there, by the end of the season the intentions of the writer seem to be that they want him to be relatavistic which sort of makes sense.

The Everlasting said:
Whether or not they wanted Barry to be that fast is irrelevant if he has a lot of feats that are greatly above it.
Yes but it doesn't explain how he struggles to do certain things that are a lot slower.

Back