• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(D&D) Composite Adventurer WIP Blog

^

Low-Godly requires that you live only as a consciousness, and your physical being is totally gone.

I wasn't talking about strictly the Disintegration part, look at the next part and the start of my sentence:

"In the picture for the Tarrasque, it describes their Regenerationn as being able to regenerate from Instant-Death effects, this maybe Ressurection or it could be Low-Godly Regen?"

Read the picture and read the second part, it seperates that and Instant-Death effects, for example Wail of the Banshee is an instant-Death effect.

Alright, I'll try to put all the relevant feats from 5e into one place. Anything that isn't covered by the class/race features.

Alert: Most likely would be heightened senses, since you can't be surprised and enemies can't get advantage against you for being unseen.

Dungeon Delver: Advantage against anything trap related. Also gains resistance to damage from traps.

Elemental Adept: Ignores resistances to acid, cold, fire, lightning, and thunder. (You can take this feat more than once. So each choice would apply).

Lucky: Luck manipulation (already stated in a previous comment, but wanted to restate it).

Mobile: Adds speed, can move over difficult terrain while dashing normally.

Observant: Also enhanced senses.

Sentinal: Can stop an opponent trying to flee from fleeing by reducing their speed to 0 (not sure what it would be but it's something). "When you hit a creature with an opportunity attack, the creature's speed becomes 0 for the rest of the turn."

Sharpshooter: Increases range of ranged attacks, ignores cover that isn't total cover and can sacrifice accuracy for more power.

Skulker: Better stealth.

Spell-Sniper: Doubles spell range for spells that require an attack roll. Ignores cover that isn't total cover.

War Caster: Can cast even with hands full, makes it harder to break concentration on spells.

Crossbow Expert: Can use ranged weapons in close range and ignores loading crossbow.

Acrobat: Makes them better at Acrobatics, has a chance of ignoring difficult terrain.

Animal Handler: Makes them better at calming and befriending animals.

Brawny: Better at Athletics. Counts as one size larger for lifting strength (basically doubles lifting strength). On that note, there are a lot of features that make you count as one size larger for lifting strength. Not sure if those would stack.

Diplomat: Makes them better at Persuasion. Can charm someone as long as they aren't hostile.

Empathic: Makes them better at Insight. They can use this Insight to be able to attack their opponent in more effective ways. "You can use your action to try to get uncanny insight about one humanoid you can see within 30 feet of you. Make an Insight check contested by the target's Deception. If your check succeeds, you have advantage on attack rolls and ability checks against the target until the end of your next turn."

Menacing: Makes them better at Intimidation. Can frighten opponents (possibly minor fear manipulation?)

Perceptive: Heightened senses.

Silver-Tongued: Better deception. "If your check succeeds, your movement doesn't provoke opportunity attacks from the target and your attack rolls against it have advantage; both benefits last until the end of your next turn or until you use this ability on a different target"

Bountiful Luck: More Luck Manipulation.

Dwarven Fortitude: Minor healing (or Regenerationn idk). "Whenever you take the Dodge action in combat, you can spend one Hit Die to heal yourself."

Fade Away: Invisibility. "Immediately after you take damage, you can use a reaction to magically become invisible until the end of your next turn or until you attack, deal damage, or force someone to make a saving throw. "

Fey Teleportation: I think it's self explanatory.

Infernal Constitution: Resistance to cold and poison.

Second Chance: "When a creature you can see hits you with an attack roll, you can use your reaction to force that creature to reroll."

I might have missed a few from 5e. I'll see what I can find from other editions later. I think we should get feats and race features out of the way first before delving into spells and such.

what is?

Not really, it still dies, it just comes back from said Instant-Death hax, so it's either Ressurection or Low-Godly regen.

While looking for more stuff for the Composite Adventurer I found the stat block of the 4E Tarrasque

Which the 4E version looks to have an arua that munipulates gravity.

and it looks to also resists Durability Negation.

Also I will be posting some item stuff soon. But I am wondering what is would the Raven queen's tier be? Since that could effect stuff for the shard of evil.

It's resurrection. Which is why mortals need a wish or miracle spell to perma-kill it.

As a not unless Raven Queen is a Greater God, don't give her Deity precognition. We still have to remove that from Vecna's, The LOP's, and Lolth's profile to my memory

Actually wait from what I'm reading 5e retconned her origins. She may not even be a god anymore.

Why Vecna and Lolth? In Deities and Demigods, they are listed with the Precog if I remember correctly?

Udlmaster said:
Why Vecna and Lolth? In Deities and Demigods, they are listed with the Precog if I remember correctly?
They explicitly only have post-cognition. Only Greater Gods have pre-cog related to their stuff

> I thought she was like vecna in that she ascended to godhood?

I think 5e says she botched it, so she's a weird thing that isn't a God but stronger than normal

Most she does in 5e is empower Warlocks. So at least whatever tier a level 20+ adventure is. I'll get some scans to make sure.

Yeah, I found it. For Lolth's, it's very close to the normal Precog.

As the LoP, i'd say "Possibly" as she's possibly an Overdeity and would have a similar power or even greater.

I wouldn't really say Lolth's senses are Pre-Cog. More like, extremely good senses. She can't see the future, but she can feel what effects the Drow across the multiverse.

Now she does have pre-cog of course. There's spells for that, but none are anywhere near as good as Greater God precog is.

> As the LoP, i'd say "Possibly" as she's possibly an Overdeity and would have a similar power or even greater.

I would agree if Vecna's plan didn't take her completely by surprise. Even if her pre-cog was limited to portals, she still would've sensed Vecna doing something. And she explictly isn't a god in-universe, since her avatar can operate on the Sigil without worry.

Well, to be fair, we don't know if she knew something or not, I'm pretty sure we don't know if it took her by suprise either.

Also, the Last Word thing and the Spellplague took the Greater Gods by Suprise, it's usually selective when it comes to the story.

True. I still don't think she should have it since the who Sigil thing revolves around the idea that gods can't be in the Sigil, but a possibly rating is fine I guess.

> Guys type 4 acausality which all gods have blocks conventional precog, of course gods and demon lords can surprise each other

Tbf stronger Gods can nullify a weaker Gods senses. Its how Zeus can cheat on Hera all the time.

>Tbf stronger Gods can nullify a weaker Gods senses. Its how Zeus can cheat on Hera all the time.

That is the best extention of the Greek God lore I have ever seen and no one will convince me otherwise.

yeah If I remember right in 4e she killed Nerull and stole his power to gain godhood.

But I am not all that knowledgeable on 5e stuff.

@ZacharyGrossman273

5e

So in 5e she's like, a weird Quasi-Divine undead Elf being who uses memories to prevent her from disintegrating. Which is just massively different from her 4e origin story to the point of them being different characters.

> yeah If I remember right in 4e she killed Nerull and stole his power to gain godhood.

She did do that.

Different key, maybe. Much weaker key at that. If she's a pseudo-deity she would probably scale to Demigods.

So At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C?

Yeah. But I wouldn't give her a power that a Warlock couldn't use or something. So maybe no automatic divine abilites like with other profiles. Also

> At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C

Vecna is currently rated as "possibly" 2-C. If we made her likely it might make future issues in regards to profile scaling.

Since Vecna can't get rid of her she probably has resistences to his stuff. Also her 4e key may warrent a 2-A rating sincee Nerull was a Greater God and I think she just absorbed all of his stuff.

@Qawsed My bad but wording is semantics so no big **** up I guess.

And yeah I agree that her managing to neg gods is just absorbing their attacks most likely, same deal for Zargon being Tier 6 and negging Tier 2 hax.

Back